1st Time Growing - Autoflower Strain - Tutankhamon In Soil - 240W LED

I usually average around 16-20% from the weight after I trim and hang dry. You'll be close to the ounce, maybe a little shy.

Turned out to be better than you thought:high-five:

Congrats! Nice work :bravo:

:passitleft:
That's about what I have been averaging also, I trim all big leafs and alot of the little ones before I wet weigh and then I hang and let dry, after it dries I do a final trim before I put in jars for curing...️

Thanks a lot guys! Man I tell ye I never thought she was gonna live after all that damage she took.

130 wet so close on an ounce according to you pros..I will be happy with that weight

I will not be happy with the smoke. I may just turn it into shatter or rosin. The buds did not fatten up at all, not dense, they are very soft and fluffy to touch right now...not sure if drying helps them tighten up but with the way they feel I know they will not be potent at all.

Not worried, im sure shatter or rosin will work, would have just rathered some smoke instead. Blaming the seed bank for sending me a photo and not 2 autos as requested.

The cheese plant is doing well and is showing lots of sites where bud production will happen, I really hope they fill out.

Where the King Tut has very shitty buds, I have lowered my light to 12" again...hope she does not burn and it was just the autoflower that caused a issue...was reading light is a main factor for fluffy buds, I only have a 240W LED which is shitty...I never won the contest (lost by 8 votes) and can't afford to get one so what I have will have to do.

Fingers crossed Cheese holds out and shows me what a photoperiod plant is all about...but more importantly I hope she gets tight buds for the 2nd plant I have ever grown.

WEEK 3 of FLOWER

20170726_160159.jpg

I have a photo on my phone of the roots from the King Tut. Will post that later, maybe that will answer some other questions I have asked on here during the process.

The buds felt a lot tighter before I cut them. Is this normal for them to get light and fluffy after chopping as they enter the dry stage?

420-magazine-mobile1281840015.jpg

420-magazine-mobile278410547.jpg

It's normal that the buds change consistency during drying. They all end up feeling different. Some strains light and fluffy while others dense and compact. Congratulations! That's not bad for a beginner. You'll only do better from now on!

It's normal that the buds change consistency during drying. They all end up feeling different. Some strains light and fluffy while others dense and compact. Congratulations! That's not bad for a beginner. You'll only do better from now on!
You can call me a n00b it's ok lol and thanks my friend...time will tell of it was just a bad seed or not. Thanks for the info and dumb queations..remember 1st time noob and was worried she was gonna be a fluff.

Will post results and more as I get them :)

So here is our root. I have to say for a 5 gallon bucket I would expect a lot more roots. Maybe this is why she was small?

420-magazine-mobile1869757647.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1525378868.jpg

420-magazine-mobile23442806.jpg

420-magazine-mobile151351759.jpg

Looks healthy to me but doesn't seem large enough...did this plant get stunted in growth do you think?

This is interesting to see under her surface.

It's the auto genes. My autos end up being tiny too

Yeah..once im done with my auto seeds I will probably never do them again. Not a fan of sort plants (training excluded)..well time to move on and keep our cheese growing.

Thanks again..will update in a few days.

Fed her 1/2 dose nutrients and added molasses to the mix.

Been feeding molasses for a couple weeks now and it's taking very well.

You should probably not listen to me when it comes to autos. I have grown a lot of weed, but when it comes to autos I'm a newbie. Have grown exactly 3 autos in my life and that was this year. Am having two more growing right now. Photos - That's something I know how to do. That's my thing

Well you have the advantage of knowing what the plant is telling you. New to autos or not you will have it down to a science...what strains are you growing right now?

Day 3 of drying.

I had it hanging in a corner in the basement only to realize that it is not 100% dark, light is hitting the buds but it is not direct, not a lot but not dark enough for me.

I moved the buds to my crawl space, but soon as I went in in could feel the dampness in there and that was a no go...

Today I did a DIY box. Ran a wire across the box, hanged the buds and closed the box. Cut a square flap opening on the side of the box where there is a fan on low speed moving air around and not direct. Box is covered up to prevent any light getting inside.

While I was hanging a piece fell off and hit the floor...very small..must have hooked it with another branch, so I smoked it in my pipe. Knowing it is not dry yet...guys im frigging baked here right now...it may not be dense but my cheeks are sweating A LOT! It is weird how it happens..but people have taken me to deals to smell weed until I started to sweat then they would buy that kind...if its a good strain i break out in sweat when I smell it..how is that even possible I have no idea but it works...and im here with a towel to my face baked out and writing you all...cheers! All hail the king! If I got a little buzz off this much...I cannot wait for the dry and cure...she may not smell right now other than fresh cut grass, she may not be dense and tight, but this is all personal smoke, I dont sell it, and at the end of the day if it gets me high then that is a win!

It has been about 45 minutes and I still feel the effects. It was only about a .2 or .3 that fell off. Seems to be a body high right now and not head high or couch lock which is nice. On the go go go lol

Saved all my leaves that I cut off the plant when she was cut down. Got about 50 grams here worth. I am thinking of saving these to go with what I trim when she is dry and perhaps make cannabutter if its enough...or something out of it.

You should try some to dry in the fridge, low n slow, it's amazing...and easy
Slower it dries the better. Wouldn't that be bad for the buds?

Got a link or place for me to read what you preach?

You should try some to dry in the fridge, low n slow, it's amazing...and easy
Ok I was just reading some posts. Not sure this will work. I have kids and can't have the fridge smelling like cannabis. They won't see it in there or be able to access it but I can't have the smell spread around.

I do have a freezer in the basement. Will this work?

Yes it's slower,..10 days or more till u put em in jars to cure
I don't mind the wait..its just the smell when the kids open the fridge. If this can be done and mak the smell or in a freezer I can do it. If it gives off a smell I have questions i would rather not have to answer lol

Back
Top Bottom