1st Time Growing - Autoflower Strain - Tutankhamon In Soil - 240W LED

I will be bringing King Tut inside before complete blackout so I can get some photos and see where she is in her cycle. We are 9 weeks flowering with her now. Little inspection to make sure she is ok and then back out she goes

It is hard if not impossible to check during the day, neighbors everywhere that can see me from their yards...will post some pictures later when that happens!

Been a few days since we updated...

King Tut was moved outside the following day. She is in a area where there is light on her all day long. The morning dew seems to go away pretty quick when the sun comes out so I am not worried about that causing any mold. The temps are low @ 53F evening & overnight to 71F during the day. We did have a little rain and the rain seemed to evaporate off the leaves quick. I have no way to cover them up from getting wet without setting off alarms. I am lucky I have it where it's at now...

2.5 Weeks into flower: the Cheese plant now has the tent all to herself. I removed the LST off of her because she is the one with the split main branch. it never really healed any and I could not bring the branches together without breaking them. She is growing and each day I can see the difference in flowering production on bud sites. Here is a shot I just took before the lights went out.

How low can you go? After LST removed she came up a little but the canopy is still pretty even, im happy with it.

cheese-12.jpg

Here is what she looks like from above now..

cheese-14.jpg

And here is a shot of the flower production that has started to kick into overdrive...

cheese-11.jpg

So far no real issues with leaves, seen a few spots but not worried right yet.
Shes coming right along, good looking lady...️

Yeah now your big girl has the tent all to herself lol, I gonna have to try a cheese strain, I don't think I have ever even got to try any...️
I have never grown cheese but she is labeled as a high yielding strain/seed

I have however smoked it. Cheese and UK Cheese and both are mind numbing strains. Very potent..hope I can keep the potency with this one.

Highly recommend Tom..you would really enjoy it

I have never grown cheese but she is labeled as a high yielding strain/seed

I have however smoked it. Cheese and UK Cheese and both are mind numbing strains. Very potent..hope I can keep the potency with this one.

Highly recommend Tom..you would really enjoy it
Thanks Indy, Im going to be ordering some photo strains to run after I run this next batch so I think I will add at least one of them and see how I like it...️

I have a few DJ Short Blueberry seeds that I am going to get started so when I finish up on the next run I will have plenty of clones from them I can run, if I like the smoke like I think I will I might just keep the blueberry for mothers, I have heard alot of great reviews on the strain and it has been ar since 1976 so it has to be pretty good...️

I've done one auto it was jock horror didn't get much but was my first I will have to try sending more. Looking man

You know I have never tried Jock Horror before. I was looking at it but I already got seeds for Gorilla Glue #4 and Chiquita Banana for my next 2 grows.

How much did you end up yielding off your small plant, you said not much, curious...I don't expect to get a whole lot out of my King Tut. She is just so tiny, for a 5 Gallon bucket she is small and never took the entire soil from what I can tell...stunted or root bound is my guess, probably from that heat stress. She is outside now and after a few days she still has not produced or done anything else for the buds. She is not dead because she is standing tall, just really not doing anything, not sure what to do, but we have a frost warning for tonight so this will probably kill her. Temps will drop to 41F tonight. Right now it is at 55F outside. Maybe the cold weather is making her not grow anymore...time will tell and the frost is heavy when we get it...can't even cover her up tonight or it will be too obvious to my 3 onlooking neighbours and 2 apartment buildings behind me haha...i mean buildings that are withing 30 feet from where its growing. Running some high risks here...not comfortable at all but thats all I can do. Cheese needed the room!

I have a few DJ Short Blueberry seeds that I am going to get started so when I finish up on the next run I will have plenty of clones from them I can run, if I like the smoke like I think I will I might just keep the blueberry for mothers, I have heard alot of great reviews on the strain and it has been ar since 1976 so it has to be pretty good...️

DJ Short Blueberry has been around since 1976? Damn, I never heard of it before. May have to order some online and sample that smoke! I been puffing on Strawberry Cough the past week..its good!

Sad times...i may have to harvest my King Tut people...not good. I hate living in this climate soooo damn much.

We have a frost warning for the next 3 night's as temps go down to 40F. Right now it's 54F outaide.

I really hoped my buds would fatten up and I am so pissed they never. In face ahe hasn't grown any for weeks. I am guessing ahe is either root bound or she was badly stressed and stunted from that..im rotted and I want to throw shit.

I looked at trichromes and they are all cloudy. I'm not one for couch lock so I won't be going for Amber.

Here are some shots I just took of her

420-magazine-mobile1792892275.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1274693990.jpg

420-magazine-mobile727891630.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2000089479.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1359793265.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1961127879.jpg

With the 3 night's of frost will she survive this and put in more weight? I can't cover her up without making it obvious. I could shoot mother nature if I ever met her. It's summer...wtf is up with these temps. Ugh...not pleased..time for a smoke to calm down

What on earth happened with her? I never really grew outside. Am planning to try next year if I manage to make some seeds from my Jack Herer automatiks. If the trichomes are already cloudy, just chop her down. Frost will kill her for sure

What on earth happened with her? I never really grew outside. Am planning to try next year if I manage to make some seeds from my Jack Herer automatiks. If the trichomes are already cloudy, just chop her down. Frost will kill her for sure
Well she was started inside and was transferred outside this week because I ran out of room.

What happened...my LED light is what happened. Followed directions to 12" during flower. Week 3 into flower she totally burned up.

Not sure if it was the light or soil. But she burned. Was not done by nutrients and it only happened to the tops all the underside was and still is fine. Raised my light but I'm leaning towards light or hot soil. I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Learned to stay away from that after I had it started. My other plant is doing awesome...she is a tangled mess but has an even canopy from the LST and no damage at all and lots of bud sites.

1st plant so I learned from her. Wish I k we exactly what burned her..but not willing to test to find out..whatever it is it has caused a very low yield and a very short plant for a 5 gallon pot.

Better than nothing I guess. Glad she was an auto..took her outside to make room for my Cheese strain which is photoperiod.

Thanks for your input sir

It looks pretty much done. Harvested two autos yesterday and they didn't have fatter buds than that. It was my first autos so did not know what to expect, but I would say the yield was on the border of ridiculous compared to the photos

Well she was started inside and was transferred outside this week because I ran out of room.

What happened...my LED light is what happened. Followed directions to 12" during flower. Week 3 into flower she totally burned up.

Not sure if it was the light or soil. But she burned. Was not done by nutrients and it only happened to the tops all the underside was and still is fine. Raised my light but I'm leaning towards light or hot soil. I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Learned to stay away from that after I had it started. My other plant is doing awesome...she is a tangled mess but has an even canopy from the LST and no damage at all and lots of bud sites.

1st plant so I learned from her. Wish I k we exactly what burned her..but not willing to test to find out..whatever it is it has caused a very low yield and a very short plant for a 5 gallon pot.

Better than nothing I guess. Glad she was an auto..took her outside to make room for my Cheese strain which is photoperiod.

Thanks for your input sir
If you can keep her cover up at night that wou be great, some strains wi surprise you, I had one that got frosted on two or three times and she was still alright.

She looks like shorty the white widow I harvested a couple weeks ago, I trained her to stay low and flat canopy, I got over three onces off her.bi would love to see yours fatten up she is a pretty girl.,..️

It looks pretty much done. Harvested two autos yesterday and they didn't have fatter buds than that. It was my first autos so did not know what to expect, but I would say the yield was on the border of ridiculous compared to the photos
Well unordered 2 autoflower but was sent a photoperiod cheese...totally screwed up my plans. She was in veg for so ist 80 days.

She is almost week 3 Flower now and..well...welcome to the jungle lol

420-magazine-mobile1367342334.jpg

420-magazine-mobile751616671.jpg

I cannot wait to see what she is going to produce. Already has a lot of bud sites and hairs all over the stems top to bottom..unlike the autoflower.

Got 5 Autoflower King Tut seeds left but will save them for another day. Photo is the way to go it seems.

I wanna thin my plant out again but last trimming was a week I to flower and don't wanna set her back. So she stays as is u til chop time in September. Week 2.5 out of 8-10...

Also notices smells...from the 2 there really isn't much of a noticeable smell that's alarming or obvious unless u stick yoyr nose in and smell the sweet fruity aroma. I'm guessing the stink effect comes with drying and curing?

Really did not want to chop yet. Sad times. Was hoping it would fill out more. Will update here with wet weight...im gonna guess 30 to 40g wet...if I'm lucky. Whatever happened to her really screwed her up for bud production.

Thanks again DeVille really appreciate your time and input

If you can keep her cover up at night that wou be great, some strains wi surprise you, I had one that got frosted on two or three times and she was still alright.

She looks like shorty the white widow I harvested a couple weeks ago, I trained her to stay low and flat canopy, I got over three onces off her.bi would love to see yours fatten up she is a pretty girl.,..️
Yeah I wish I could Tom my friend. Where I live...hmm...its like walking down China Town with a plant in my hand..everyone sees it. Next year I will scout a remote location..but again it will be legal in the entire country so no worries then.

Its now 39F outaide..im gonna pull her rather than have her freeze up or start giving me issues with mold from being wet for 2 days of rain/hail

LST was fine..and I agree ahe is a pretty lady just like your ww. She is week 11 or 12 now of flower, I think whatever burned her stalled her.

Hate living up north with shitty weather.

I will post my very poor results tonight. Will also take her out to check roots and see what happened down there, if anytjing.

Live and learn I guess...gotta stay positive..a few grams of smoke is still $$ saved in my pocket.

Chopped her and atill trimming a little more

420-magazine-mobile1596986715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile996814733.jpg

King Tut weighed in at 130 grams wet. I honestly expected a lot less off her.

Not sure how much will dry off but hopefully enough for an ounce

Well at least you will get a little bud off her, you have done great this grow and it's not your fault that the one plant wasn't a auto so I stWell at least you will get a little bud off her, you have done great this grow and it's not your fault that the one plant wasn't a auto so I still con
Yeah I wish I could Tom my friend. Where I live...hmm...its like walking down China Town with a plant in my hand..everyone sees it. Next year I will scout a remote location..but again it will be legal in the entire country so no worries then.

Its now 39F outaide..im gonna pull her rather than have her freeze up or start giving me issues with mold from being wet for 2 days of rain/hail

LST was fine..and I agree ahe is a pretty lady just like your ww. She is week 11 or 12 now of flower, I think whatever burned her stalled her.

Hate living up north with shitty weather.

I will post my very poor results tonight. Will also take her out to check roots and see what happened down there, if anytjing.

Live and learn I guess...gotta stay positive..a few grams of smoke is still $$ saved in my pocket.
Sometimes you have to sacrifice one for another and at least you will get a little bud off her, you have done great a job this grow and it's not your fault that King Tut plant wasn't a auto so i still consider this a win win for you and you got your cheese plant also and she looks like she will turn out great...️

Back
Top Bottom