1st Time Growing - Autoflower Strain - Tutankhamon In Soil - 240W LED

I have 2 autos started again..the king tut..they will be easy to move to the new place where they're still about 2 weeks old..new place is about 10 minute drive from where I live now. So the 2 kings will be ready to go for the move :) been planning already haha
Cool, mine are two weeks old also, maybe we harvest close together lol.✌️

Most of my autos went over 100 days on my first grow and 10 of them are same strain for this grow so im prepared for the Long haul lol✌️
That would be pretty cool!

I have them in 2 liter pots..very small pots so she will be small..no training just letting them grow a nice bud to smoke.

Today we are half way through week 9 of flower.

I checked trichomes and most are cloudy/milky with the odd Amber here and there. I say it's about 80% milky so I am preparing to harvest.

I was hoping she would fill out a lot more but perhaps this comes down to the 240watt LED liggt I have. If I had more wattage I may have had a higher yield.

420-magazine-mobile1022659221.jpg

Today I shut the lights off for the next 48 hours. Uninterrupted darkness so the plant can kick into defense mode and start producing resin as it thinks its dying. That's the plan anyway :)

Monday she will be cut

I added a humidifier WITHOUT water. The only reason i did this was to bring the temps down below 20 C hoping to add a tint of purple to her. The empty humidifier blows cold air from the fan. So I am hoping the temps are colder to trigger any purple color.

I will reach in for the hydrometer toniggt to check the temp in there.

Anyone wanna make a guess how much it will yield?

420-magazine-mobile2137285108.jpg

I checked trichomes and most are cloudy/milky with the odd Amber here and there. I say it's about 80% milky so I am preparing to harvest.

I was hoping she would fill out a lot more but perhaps this comes down to the 240watt LED liggt I have. If I had more wattage I may have had a higher yield.

Today I shut the lights off for the next 48 hours. Uninterrupted darkness so the plant can kick into defense mode and start producing resin as it thinks its dying. That's the plan anyway :)

Monday she will be cut

I added a humidifier WITHOUT water. The only reason i did this was to bring the temps down below 20 C hoping to add a tint of purple to her. The empty humidifier blows cold air from the fan. So I am hoping the temps are colder to trigger any purple color.

That thing is a monster!!

Great job man! It's been an intense ride!

That thing is a monster!!

Great job man! It's been an intense ride!
Thank you fly

It has been a interesting ride...the main stock never did heal and she grew with a split stem for the entire flower period...goes to show they can pull through anything

Thanks for riding input with me. She is a monster for a short trained plant.

Measures 48cm wide

looking great! Nice job:bravo:

I'll go with between 80 and 120g dried after you trim the stems and she's ready for cure.
Thanks golfer

I hope I hit any number like you have guesses.

This is my 1st true harvest (not counting king tut where I had to cut early) and I'm hoping for at least 1 ounce dried.

Fingers crossed she treats me as well as I have treated her the past 5 months of growing her.

Smoke em if ya got em :)

Will update as I harvest and will give a dry weight total once finished

I still guess 75g haha

Monday she will be cut

She was chopped down and placed in the tent to dry.

Fans are below blowing air..nondirect light or air from fans...ibdo habe the filter in to remove the smell inside there but it's on low

420-magazine-mobile478821184.jpg

Alright so looks like im starting cure tonight.

Buds are somewhat crispy to touch but stems dont snap clean off...a little crack but not snap...i believe this is good for curing because it has some moistures that need to go through its process rather than a complete dry bud and stem that needs to be remoistened before letting things do it's job...correct me if im wrong...waiting for my wife to get home with jars :)

Buds are somewhat crispy to touch but stems dont snap clean off...a little crack but not snap...i believe this is good for curing because it has some moistures that need to go through its process rather than a complete dry bud and stem that needs to be remoistened before letting things do it's job...correct me if im wrong...waiting for my wife to get home with jars :)

Yup. better to start it a little bit early than a little late, glad your avoiding my mistake. :)

Did you trim wet?

We always get aroused whilst trimming.... wet trimmings the best!
Sorry Nick, no opportunity goes wasted lol
Did wet trimming...saved the cuttings and dried the leaves and small pieces and made me some cannabis butter

420-magazine-mobile1879333465.jpg

420-magazine-mobile387026882.jpg

Back
Top Bottom