Life’s A Journey: King Tut And?

I’m still in shock .. thanks :eek:
Play safe
Out

I'm sorry,
Wish you nothing but the best. You've shown yourself to be a genuinely good person, and I hate seeing good people down. I hope new brighter doors open :green_heart:

I just quit my job .
Lmao :rofl: Honestly your the best and:adore: I have always wanted to try it.

You will be fine because good peeps deserve wins and skills pay bills. Maybe you will end up with a dream job. It’s a crazy world out there these days. Smoke some weed and get creative your 420 family is cheering for ya

Play safe and enjoy

For anyone following my journey
I got the coolest email from my neighbor today that I wanted to share ..edited for identification purposes
:eye-roll:

“ A message from xxxx. He did his first baking with your own yesterday and is finding it very good. You saw him dancing at the window yesterday.We actually went out to the sandwich shop in xxxxxx xxxx to pick up lunch today and he had been having a really rough few days, with nausea and not eating, so good news there. When we see you we'll have to tell you his reaction to a pharmaceutical prescribed for the nausea. It was REALLY scary, but all good now. It's cannabis all the way from now on.”

that , is why I do what I do ..he is my inspiration !

king tut , for nausea, stage 4 cancer - works .....for him .
SO MUCH TO LEARN !!
:green_heart:
:Namaste:
:ganjamon:

I got the coolest email from my neighbor today that I wanted to share ..edited for identification purposes

“ A message from xxxx. He did his first baking with your own yesterday and is finding it very good. You saw him dancing at the window yesterday.We actually went out to the sandwich shop in xxxxxx xxxx to pick up lunch today and he had been having a really rough few days, with nausea and not eating, so good news there. When we see you we'll have to tell you his reaction to a pharmaceutical prescribed for the nausea. It was REALLY scary, but all good now. It's cannabis all the way from now on.”

SO MUCH TO LEARN !!
Thanks for sharing with us Northern, It’s so nice what your doing for your neighbour and such an inspirational story about the stuff you grew making a real difference in his life:love:

Thanks for sharing with us Northern, It’s so nice what your doing for your neighbour and such an inspirational story about the stuff you grew making a real difference in his life:love:
my pleasure ! I almost fell off the chair when I read the email from his wife ! These peeps are in their 70’s and have been together since high school , no kids . i hope that when I’m in a bad way , I have enough love in my life to be comfortable .
also I should note the trics for future ref... I gave him a brick of keif ( unknown strain that I regifted) but it would seem the tut worked pretty quick ! Damn I wish I had enough life ( and cash ) left to go back to school and start a new career !
stay safe everyone
:Namaste: :passitleft:

Barney’s triple cheese - 3 for 3
I’ll still likely cull the 3 leafer .. that , was entirely my fault .
@N420 still trying to catch up ! Haha
image.jpg

Goverment bean D3NALI.. the two reaching , are the bottom branches , of a two node plant .
for my reference and lesson learned - thank got she accidentally got topped .. everything happens for a reason

this plant would be a beast in a warehouse or outdoors.
flipped Jan 6 - first actual week of bloom 10th
3 rd week of bloom give or take 5 days

Namaste !

image.jpg

image.jpg

SO MUCH TO LEARN !!
Hey there I hope all is well.

SO MUCH TO LEARN !!
Never stop learning.
I try to learn something every day weather it’s work, growing, relationships, something every day.

Glad things r working out for you and your neighbours. The world needs more people like you and small victories win the fight.
Peace love and good vibes always from your 420 family.

Play safe and enjoy

Barney’s triple cheese - 3 for 3
I’ll still likely cull the 3 leafer .. that , was entirely my fault .
@N420 still trying to catch up ! Haha
image.jpg
I’d say your caught up! My little gals are barely ahead of yours. Your 3 for 3 that’s a hell of a lot better then my germination rate lol.

I’d say your caught up! My little gals are barely ahead of yours. Your 3 for 3 that’s a hell of a lot better then my germination rate lol.
To be honest I have never had a bean not germinate ? soak for 14-18 in a shot glass of bottled water ...then into a double layer of paper towels, then into a large OPEN ZIPLOCK BAG gently covered ( not the opening ) with a dark tea towel onto the top of the shaw cable box
100 percent rate success haha
have a great day :)

Thats great idea NH, thanks for the tip. Going to give that a try next seed run
Yeah maybe I’ve been really lucky ? But I’ve truly, honestly, never not had a bean not pop...seems to be the perfect conditions hahaha
have a great day Sparkey! Loving your garden ! .hard to keep up with all the talent around here but I’m always a fan ! :yummy::ganjamon::passitleft:

I got lazy and started using mc again.
well sure as shit
Last feed was 4 grams a gallon with some Cali mag supplement and she is showing signs of potassium defn. I think?
grrr
I shamed her for being a pig and cut off the unhappy leafs , got no time for negativity !:hookah:

input always appreciated !
:morenutes:

B9EF59EA-37B9-44E6-A7B8-A837FB0A6C61.jpeg

569AFC61-0505-4454-96AC-CB5E25AB5B0B.jpeg

image.jpg

To be honest I have never had a bean not germinate ? soak for 14-18 in a shot glass of bottled water ...then into a double layer of paper towels, then into a large OPEN ZIPLOCK BAG gently covered ( not the opening ) with a dark tea towel onto the top of the shaw cable box
100 percent rate success haha
have a great day :)
I have actually done that exact same thing minus the tea towel although the tea towel does sound like a good idea! I honestly think I’ve had a bit of a run of bad seeds particularly the Peyote Critical seeds I was trying to pop. Before that I had an 100% germination rate.
started using mc again.
well sure as shit
Last feed was 4 grams a gallon with some Cali mag supplement and she is showing signs of potassium defn. I think?
I’m not the best at identifying deficiencies so not much help. I’m kinda so so about Mega Crop, I have some and tried it once and wasn’t all that impressed. I like that’s it’s simple to use but I ended up with deficiencies part way through flower and some of the journals I’ve followed have had similar issues around the same time in flower. I honestly think it’s hard to get the proper ratios when your scooping out of the bag trying to get enough of those little balls in the scoop, sometimes you get a bunch of them sometimes you hardly get any. I know some people grind it up or premix into a concentration but I think that defeats the purpose of being a simple one part feed.

I have actually done that exact same thing minus the tea towel although the tea towel does sound like a good idea! I honestly think I’ve had a bit of a run of bad seeds particularly the Peyote Critical seeds I was trying to pop. Before that I had an 100% germination rate.

I’m not the best at identifying deficiencies so not much help. I’m kinda so so about Mega Crop, I have some and tried it once and wasn’t all that impressed. I like that’s it’s simple to use but I ended up with deficiencies part way through flower and some of the journals I’ve followed have had similar issues around the same time in flower. I honestly think it’s hard to get the proper ratios when your scooping out of the bag trying to get enough of those little balls in the scoop, sometimes you get a bunch of them sometimes you hardly get any. I know some people grind it up or premix into a concentration but I think that defeats the purpose of being a simple one part feed.
Thanks for the thoughts I agree 100 .. have you heard of graviton ? Apparently it’s what’s missing in mc for bloom ....I dunno ..time will tell I guess!
Happy Sat man :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom