Life’s A Journey: King Tut And?

Hey there I hope all is well.
Definitely better odds with it.
Glad to see the runt got some wind under her feet. Maybe now she will pick up the pace.

Play safe and enjoy
It was a shit day . But the sun will still rise tomorrow . Sending love :green_heart::Namaste::thanks:

Hey !
so my notifications are kinda bunk and I’m kinda stoopid when I’m looking for journals ... but I have a tiny tail on one...are we doing soil or hydro with our babies?
hope you had a great day :passitleft:
I don’t get notifications for this site anymore, I got a new phone about a month ago and it doesn’t support notifications from this site as far as I can tell. The Cheese seed has a small tail and was thinking I would probably plant it tonight. I’d prefer soil this time trying to keep the work load down on this run and find soil a bit easier to ignore lol.

I don’t get notifications for this site anymore, I got a new phone about a month ago and it doesn’t support notifications from this site as far as I can tell. The Cheese seed has a small tail and was thinking I would probably plant it tonight. I’d prefer soil this time trying to keep the work load down on this run and find soil a bit easier to ignore lol.
Soil, done !
So I won’t take any offence..and please don’t if I miss anything ! It’s not intentional ..we should start a new thread like vg and mr.saunga ..but ...

don’t bite your tongue in half but I think I might have drown my seeds ...
I mentioned I had a shit day right?

time will tell .
:Namaste:

Soil, done !
So I won’t take any offence..and please don’t if I miss anything ! It’s not intentional ..we should start a new thread like vg and mr.saunga ..but ...

don’t bite your tongue in half but I think I might have drown my seeds ...
I mentioned I had a shit day right?

time will tell .
:Namaste:
I’m down for whatever. Don’t feel bad about the seeds, I’ve had more issues with germination in the last 2 weeks then I’ve had the entire couple of years I have been on this site. I’ve been through at least 8 seeds and only have 1 healthy for plant to show for it! I’m thinking I might drop one more Cheese seed to cover my bases so I’m not stuck with any fu*ked up plants.

Hope your night is better then your day was :passitleft:

I’m down for whatever. Don’t feel bad about the seeds, I’ve had more issues with germination in the last 2 weeks then I’ve had the entire couple of years I have been on this site. I’ve been through at least 8 seeds and only have 1 healthy for plant to show for it! I’m thinking I might drop one more Cheese seed to cover my bases so I’m not stuck with any fu*ked up plants.

Hope your night is better then your day was :passitleft:
Yeah like what the fuck ..seems to be a new norm ,..momma no likely
they Need to reduced the cost ffs

Yeah like what the fuck ..seems to be a new norm ,..momma no likely
they Need to reduced the cost ffs
Ikr! Funny thing is all the issues I’ve had so far have been with the beans I paid for! I sometimes wonder how old the seeds really are by the time they are in our hands since you almost always have to go through a 3rd party to get them.

Funny thing about the blue labs eh ? That discrepancy is frustrating. Both in same bucket .
good news of the day is the D3NALI looks to be female . Very very low expectations for her .. it’s a 2 node plant haha
Namaste .. happy Friday!

86D0B136-1666-43FF-ABB2-EC82D3EE82BF.jpeg

225E87FC-8981-483E-A72F-5B04198E8A59.jpeg

Funny thing about the blue labs eh ? That discrepancy is frustrating. Both in same bucket .
good news of the day is the D3NALI looks to be female . Very very low expectations for her .. it’s a 2 node plant haha
Namaste .. happy Friday!

86D0B136-1666-43FF-ABB2-EC82D3EE82BF.jpeg

225E87FC-8981-483E-A72F-5B04198E8A59.jpeg
Hey there looking good and I’m glad you got female anyways.
Same problem between my ph controller and my handheld pen.
I can calibrate them side by side at the same time then put them both in the same res and never the same. Always within a .1 or a.2 but never the same lol.
Play safe and enjoy

@N420 I still think I’ll lose the one on the right .. I should have let them sit in the paper towel another day.. lessons learned

if the hood isn’t off the one on the left tomorrow , then I’ll try to help . I got really distracted by a shitty couple of days when this went down . Working on priorities also ;)
B922522F-91EC-41AC-9C03-8B5D073B6BC7.jpeg

One out of 2 ain’t bad! I’m on my third Peyote Critical seed and I don’t have A lot of hope for it but you never know.

Have you ever tried Rapid Rooters? I’ve never had much luck with the peat pellets myself. Rapid Rooters are still peat based but they are almost like a sponge in they hold on to moisture but don’t get overly wet. I would always use them to do my Dwc starts and was quite happy with them.

One out of 2 ain’t bad! I’m on my third Peyote Critical seed and I don’t have A lot of hope for it but you never know.

Have you ever tried Rapid Rooters? I’ve never had much luck with the peat pellets myself. Rapid Rooters are still peat based but they are almost like a sponge in they hold on to moisture but don’t get overly wet. I would always use them to do my Dwc starts and was quite happy with them.
I think those are rapid Rooters? I dunno. Lol

I threw the third bean in the pack into water last night ...paper towel today ..I’m pretty hell bent on getting at least one of them to take off haha ..the Hood fell off the one but the leaves didn’t look too good , I’m excited to visit the garden today to see what up ..have a great Monday !

I think those are rapid Rooters? I dunno. Lol

I threw the third bean in the pack into water last night ...paper towel today ..I’m pretty hell bent on getting at least one of them to take off haha ..the Hood fell off the one but the leaves didn’t look too good , I’m excited to visit the garden today to see what up ..have a great Monday !
Right on Northern! Hopefully the bean you got soaking comes through for ya. Have a great day today!

Well crap ...
guess I shouldn’t have dropped that 3rd bean .but
I lost a cotyledon leaf on the taller one so maybe it’s a blessing

. go babies go !!

image.jpg

It always breaks my heart when viable clones end up in a paper bag for compost :(

little trim of her undercarriage.. I’m just hoping for a little nug to taste :)
3rd week of flower .
d3nali strain

449F59F5-FEC6-434B-8920-6EE9EBD4830F.jpeg

A2A16357-7F02-4141-A84F-52A6B59B708A.jpeg

66DDEB62-2800-4DE9-ADA9-528BD7259AB2.jpeg

Interesting tid bit - did you Know Jack Herer’s last words are on YouTube for immortality? I just read that !

you tube :
‘ 2009 Portland Hempstalk Festival’.
apparently he suffered a major heart attack seconds after he delivered this recorded speech and never recovered .
RIP Jack . Hemp will change the world , I definitely foresee his dreams coming true :hug: Climate change dictates it !

I just quit my job .
any cannabis employers out there on VI pm me ;)
Freeeeedom!!!

That's how I felt last time I quit my job :rofl:

I hope it was done under happy circumstances, or that you find that dream job :green_heart:

I just quit my job .
any cannabis employers out there on VI pm me ;)
Always something better around the corner my friend. One door closes, one door open. Im sure you will find what youre looking for.
Wish we could all get together and grow alot of flowers..lol..wouldn't have to worry anything after that.

Back
Top Bottom