Light leaks and flowering

swwilson20

So my plants are about 60 days old and they are still in veg, limping along. I have a couple of very small pin hole which didn't come standard with the tent :/ but they are easily fixed. Ive read light leaks of any kind are terrible especially when trying to initiate flower. My question is about my intake flap on the bottom. Granted it's made of very fine mesh and it's black, but light comes out of it, and quite a bit. Just wondering what people do about this. And mine may be fine b/c of the material, just don't see anyone talk about this and I don't have any experience with it. Blue skies!

Right, I'll find a way to take care of the pinhole type leaks. It's the intake I'm worried about, obviously can't cover the intake port with plastic or intrude upon it's function. I may be worried about noting, bc it's made of a black very very fine mesh material. In fact I have to clean it often bc it builds up dirt and my dog's hair. It' just that there is a ton of light pouring out of it when lights are on so I assume light could find it's way inside my tent when it's night time for the ladies.

Yes Tead this is something I was leaning towards. You see, the first lady has been extremely gracious in letting me use our dining room for the grow area, and I DO NOT want to infringe on her comfort level any more than I already have with this. So it needs to be inconspicuous like that, something that doesn't add to what's already there. I don't have room for anything other than what you mentioned inside of my tent either..

Back
Top Bottom