Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

Man, you guys and gals have great recipes. I wish I could find all the ingredients to make my own. The only items I can find locally are the guano and from AW's list, the Superthrive. When I walked into a local plant nursery and said "Do you have earthworm castings?", the guy looked at me and said, "earthworm what???" :rofl: The manager knew what I was talking about but said no.

AW, your girls are looking great, just got done looking through your journal!

:peacetwo:

I found my ingredients on eBay and Amazon because they were cheaper than my local hydroponic store even with shipping. Don't be discouraged if you cant find ingredients locally. Shipping isn't really that expensive anymore & you save on tax.

Boy I look at your plants and cAnt wAit till I get my grow going in about three week till I buy my lights.does any one know how much a co2 system cost

Watchin... :popcorn:

Boy I look at your plants and cAnt wAit till I get my grow going in about three week till I buy my lights.does any one know how much a co2 system cost

:welcome: guys. Hope you enjoy my journal. :morenutes:

@Mormino, have you grown before? If not, a CO2 system should be the last thing on your list to get for your grow. As long as you have good air exchange, there is enough CO2 in the atmosphere for you to have a good harvest.

Yea I have grown long ago under some flou lights so not much grow exp. Im going to grow a crop. Without co2 then want to upgrade to co2

Yea I have grown long ago under some flou lights so not much grow exp. Im going to grow a crop. Without co2 then want to upgrade to co2

That's a good approach. Get a couple grows under your belt and then decide if you actually need CO2. Honestly, unless you have a huge room and lots and lots of plants, CO2 is not really something that will benefit you that much.

I'll give you an example. My flowering tent is 4x4x8. I have an inline fan (I believe it's 250cfm or something similar) that cools my tube and expels the air out of my tent. I also have 4 fans moving air around my tent, constantly circulating it around. If I was to add CO2 to my tent, most of that CO2 would probably be sucked out of the tent and would go up the chimney. Granted, if I had 500 sq. ft. to work with, I would probably NEED to get CO2. But with my tent which is a mere 16 sq. ft., it wouldn't make much of a difference over the CO2 that is already in the atmosphere.

Hope this helps. :cool:

That's a good approach. Get a couple grows under your belt and then decide if you actually need CO2. Honestly, unless you have a huge room and lots and lots of plants, CO2 is not really something that will benefit you that much.

I'll give you an example. My flowering tent is 4x4x8. I have an inline fan (I believe it's 250cfm or something similar) that cools my tube and expels the air out of my tent. I also have 4 fans moving air around my tent, constantly circulating it around. If I was to add CO2 to my tent, most of that CO2 would probably be sucked out of the tent and would go up the chimney. Granted, if I had 500 sq. ft. to work with, I would probably NEED to get CO2. But with my tent which is a mere 16 sq. ft., it wouldn't make much of a difference over the CO2 that is already in the atmosphere.

Hope this helps. :cool:

I second that... and besides you can make a simple co2 generator for a supplement with sugar, yeast, and water... or dry ice... no need for costly systems unless your growing on a commercial scale

:thanks: for the info my friend. Stay green. Honestly, I didn't do anything special. I just have a lot of time on my hands at work and like to try to help the guys that are new and don't have many visitors to their journals. I think many growers on here are very helpful and that's why I keep coming back to :420: every day. I am truly honored that people think I am deserving of the member of the month as I am still learning a lot myself. I do have to say that much of my knowledge has been gained from reading journals and FAQ's on 420mag and when I first stumbled onto this site I never imagined anyone would nominate me for the the member of the month, much less win it. :thanks: guys and girls.

This is true; Hemp's been helping me from practically day one. Thank you so much, my friend. You truly deserve the honor. Congratulations!:goodjob::peacetwo:

yo yo yo whats goin on brotha, long time no talk, been really busy over here, got good news and bad news over here, will post on my page, congrats on the member of the month def deserved it, plants are lookin damn good, i think i might jus have to start over, i wasn't pre-pared and look what happened, but thought i'd stop through and congrat u and let u know i was back..... :tokin:

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 34 of 12/12

OK I know I went a little overboard with the pictures today. Seems they finally stopped stretching as much as they were before. They are pumping out the resin now and the buds are swelling. Watered them today and trimmed some dead leaves. No problems yet.

Group Shot
SAM_0509.jpg

SAM_0510.jpg

EWS
SAM_0501.jpg

SAM_0504.jpg

SAM_0506.jpg

SAM_0507.jpg

SAM_0508.jpg

LofJ
SAM_0457.jpg

SAM_04591.jpg

SAM_0460.jpg

SAM_0462.jpg

SAM_0467.jpg

SAM_0468.jpg

SAM_04691.jpg

SAM_0475.jpg

SAM_04811.jpg

SAM_04821.jpg

SAM_04872.jpg

SAM_0486.jpg

SAM_0488.jpg

SAM_0489.jpg

SAM_0490.jpg

SAM_04911.jpg

SAM_0492.jpg

SAM_0498.jpg

SAM_0499.jpg

SAM_0500.jpg

:Namaste:

This is true; Hemp's been helping me from practically day one. Thank you so much, my friend. You truly deserve the honor. Congratulations!:goodjob::peacetwo:

yo yo yo whats goin on brotha, long time no talk, been really busy over here, got good news and bad news over here, will post on my page, congrats on the member of the month def deserved it, plants are lookin damn good, i think i might jus have to start over, i wasn't pre-pared and look what happened, but thought i'd stop through and congrat u and let u know i was back..... :tokin:

:thanks: guys. @SuKa, I'll come over and check out what's going on with your grow.

We'll see. None of the plants really catch my eye. Don't get me wrong they are nice but nothing extraordinary. But then again, they still have a few weeks to go... :)

Back
Top Bottom