Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

Did you order online?

Yes, got them from the Amsterdam Seed Bank. They weren't cheap but if they live up to their description, it will all be worth it.

Just brewing some "tea" for the ladies.

SAM_05431.JPG

:Namaste:

What recipe did you end up utilizing for your tea? I found some Root Rally by Age Old at my local hydro store this week. I plan to add that to my vegging tea recipe. ;)

Here is some information on it:

100% Organic. Age Old Root Rally (0-3-0 plus Mycorrhizae) is a complete blend of Endo and Ecto mycorrhizae spores with vitamins, minerals and nutrients. The inoculants provide mycorrhizae life support for trees, shrubs, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Applied to the plant's root system this 100% premium organic blend will reduce transplant shock, encourage root growth and increase water and nutrient uptake.

Directions for Use:

Transplanting: Apply 1 Tbsp to bottom of hole prior to plant placement. Water Completely.

Greenhouse Planting & Soil Mixtures: Mix 4lbs into each cubic yard of soil. Blend well before using.

What recipe did you end up utilizing for your tea? I found some Root Rally by Age Old at my local hydro store this week. I plan to add that to my vegging tea recipe. ;)

Here is some information on it:

100% Organic. Age Old Root Rally (0-3-0 plus Mycorrhizae) is a complete blend of Endo and Ecto mycorrhizae spores with vitamins, minerals and nutrients. The inoculants provide mycorrhizae life support for trees, shrubs, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Applied to the plant's root system this 100% premium organic blend will reduce transplant shock, encourage root growth and increase water and nutrient uptake.

Directions for Use:

Transplanting: Apply 1 Tbsp to bottom of hole prior to plant placement. Water Completely.

Greenhouse Planting & Soil Mixtures: Mix 4lbs into each cubic yard of soil. Blend well before using.

Hey HR.....is that SuperTea ya brewin?

@martian, thanks for all the info. Honestly I don't really have a recipe. I added some .5-.5-.5 compost, some alfalfa, a tiny bit worm castings, some of the seaweed extract, molasses. I'm not really accurate with what I put in it...(on a side note, I really love to cook and I do the same in cooking...little bit of this, little bit of that)...I kind of utilize that philosophy with my growing also. Measuring everything exactly and following a recipe is too much work for me. :)

@Grobuddy, thanks for stopping by my journal. In the above explanation I guess I answered your question also. :Namaste:

LOL I guess that is okay as long as the ingrediants are not too high in NPK and you dilute the tea prior to watering ;) I don't cook, but my gf does the same things as you do. If I did cook I would be more like Alton Brown LMAO

:thanks: dime although I still don't understand what the points are for. It would be nice if we could trade them in for seeds or something like that...:tokin:

That would be sweet! What they should do is only make a certain number of points and whoever has the most (say on 4/20) every year should get something from the sponsors like they do with nug & plants of the month.

THAT would be sweet!

That brew puts hair on their chests.

I don't know about the 420 points but I transferred 500 of them to savings the other day at 5% banking rate. I just hope my little nest egg grows as good as your Lights o'h Jah.

:slide:

Nest egg of WHAT?? Imaginary Points?!?! ;)lol

That brew puts hair on their chests.

Yeah brother, I hope it puts LOTS of hair on those chests.

Howdy Hemp - That's quite the witches brew you've got in that bucket. Only in growing do I like hairy chested ladies. Hope all is well! :)

Back
Top Bottom