Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

Hey HRocket...any latest pics? This is a smokin thread..some characters in here. Love to see the latest growery on them hot ladies of yours...

I think I'm going to have a similar summer project - I'd like to have a bit more versatility/space myself. I'm lucky though, my wife is completely supportive and just appreciates that I do all the work and she can share the bounty.

I have been working on a project DIY chambered box... It will have one side for 12/12 and a mother chamber and a couple clone sections and small veg area... all under 1000 watts and contained on a 4x4 base on roller wheels. The project has been in the making for about 3 months now... I will post some pix soon.

My idea is to have a full system in that compact space doing about 1-3 oz per month continually.

Separate chambers all enclosed and cycled on the timers so that someone could plug it in and play. Making dreams reality...:hookah:

I have been working on a project DIY chambered box... It will have one side for 12/12 and a mother chamber and a couple clone sections and small veg area... all under 1000 watts and contained on a 4x4 base on roller wheels. The project has been in the making for about 3 months now... I will post some pix soon.

My idea is to have a full system in that compact space doing about 1-3 oz per month continually.

Separate chambers all enclosed and cycled on the timers so that someone could plug it in and play. Making dreams reality...:hookah:

Can't wait to see it! Sounds like an awesome box. :thumb:

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 29 of 12/12

Took some random pictures today just after lights out. I hope you guys can see all the frosting that is going on. I also made a video but I don't like it at all. It shakes too much and too much stuff is out of focus so I won't post it. Will try to make another video in the next few days.

Pictures in no particular order
SAM_0413.jpg

SAM_0412.jpg

SAM_04112.jpg

SAM_04111.jpg

SAM_0411.jpg

SAM_04101.jpg

SAM_0410.jpg

:Namaste:

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 29 of 12/12

Took some random pictures today just after lights out. I hope you guys can see all the frosting that is going on. I also made a video but I don't like it at all. It shakes too much and too much stuff is out of focus so I won't post it. Will try to make another video in the next few days.

SAM_0413.jpg

SAM_0412.jpg

SAM_04112.jpg

SAM_04111.jpg

SAM_0411.jpg

SAM_04101.jpg

SAM_0410.jpg

Nice! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 29 of 12/12

SAM_0413.jpg

SAM_0412.jpg

SAM_04112.jpg

SAM_04111.jpg

SAM_0411.jpg

SAM_04101.jpg

SAM_0410.jpg

Very pretty. How long do you think til they finish? Awesome pics bro.

Hemp, your girls look unbelievably healthy! :high-five:

The color & sheen are awesome & that frost is making me drool!
:welldone:

:thanks: my friends.

Well yesterday was the end of week 4 flowering. The EWS (from the description) is supposed to finish in 5-6 weeks. I really much doubt they will be ready in one or even 2 weeks. I'm thinking at least another 3 weeks for the EWS.

As for the Light of Jah, the description says flowering time is 10-13 weeks. So for this strain I'm not even half way there. I think it will take at least 10 weeks. The nugs are putting on weight but they are supposed to get huge. We will see. I'm hoping I can chop the LofJ at the end of April.

That is so badass! Frosty goodness...damn, just drooled on my keyboard. :)

You are gonna get soooo hiiiigh!

DAMN dude, those girls have grown so much since I last looked at this journal. Man we better put ours in flowering soon lookin at how big those are getting and their lst'ed..... gonna be awesome man.

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 29 of 12/12

SAM_0413.jpg

SAM_0412.jpg

SAM_04112.jpg

SAM_04111.jpg

SAM_0411.jpg

SAM_04101.jpg

SAM_0410.jpg

Those Are looking nice man:thumb:You got a little forrest in there damn they are packed! How many plants you got in there?

Wow Rocket you have a forest going in there! Looking better than great. I love watching them bud out like that.

Back
Top Bottom