ty puffer :)

Here's a update on the little ones. They are at about 4-5 nodes and might be getting topped soon.
20191103_211258.jpg

not interested in the fabric, limp? i drilled side holes, so my gal's so fungus gnats would stop bogartin my second hand smoke. doesn't kill, reliably...
sigh. she made me buy her new pots.
as did the gnats...

ty puffer :)

Here's a update on the little ones. They are at about 4-5 nodes and might be getting topped soon.
20191103_211258.jpg
I let mine get 7 nodes, then top at 4th node. I keep the 3rd & 4th, and trim off the bottom two. I got 8 Durban poison in one gl. bags, 37 days today. They all got a trans drench today.
At week 9 for bloom tents, just waiting for them to finish ? 4 blueberry diesel & 4 ghost train haze clones. We gonna get our 1st. snow this coming week, bring it !!

Congrats on the harvest LF! Well done sir! Great looking meds there brother!

Thank you Stank! I cannot wait to try em after the cure :)

not interested in the fabric, limp? i drilled side holes, so my gal's so fungus gnats would stop bogartin my second hand smoke. doesn't kill, reliably...
sigh. she made me buy her new pots.
as did the gnats...

Nothing wrong with Fabric for me tbh. I don't think i had issues with them and it has worked well during previous run with coco mediums.

Drying update:
Today is Day 5 for hanging on the rack. I checked on them again today and I think they are starting to get pretty dry on the outside. Stems seem to be at that snap and still has a little bit of a bend. The room has been between 40-59 F with rh at 50-60%. Think i have too much air circulation going on and i shut off the indirect fan and ac unit. The door was left open for some more cold / fresh air and I'll shut it before outside gets warm. In the next few days when i have time, I will start trimming and jarring them. Soon we'll see where they are at with Rh in the jars.

Durban had been notorious for some time and I've never. would love to grow.

but u have gth, clones... generally means u have cured flowa powa! talk to me! u have one of THE strongest strains in the known universe, in your meat hooks! how is it?!!! gonna breed/x it? with durban?!@$^&*!!!!
how do u prefer to consume? pain? if u don't mind my askin? mental anything? yes, that does infer I'm nuts. you'll get no argument, from me.
just askin because i would very much like it to b the answer to our prayers, or... (speaking fast, like an auctioneer) JUST RETURN PHENOM %AGES, WHEN DISTILLED, that work on my "ISSUES".

are u married, limp?

third back... fourth, from the right middle: YA MISSED A SPOT! and isn't that MY roofing hammer, you borrowed, last fall, when the wind, lifted that shingle...?

you know, the same thing, actually happened to me... AGAIN, just yesterday... mom's got a flat. dutiful son, drives an hour, to make sure she's cool. MAN, those ol ladies, are hustlers! first, the church sale... now, the green stuff I've been hunting for, for the quad that goes flat, after a week... that cost me $18 (tax, people...)... oh... it's at her place... in her hand!!! in her tire!!!!! NNNNNNNnnnnnnoooooooOoooo! i loaned it to her, 2yrs ago, when she was goin to my brother's joint. u know... i also happen to recall that that loan came with a grip of road flares... the HOUR ones... and a battery jumpin car charger, flashlight, radio!!!! because when u were angry, u took uncle "chester's", cheap, walmart version, vs my kickass b&h photo & electronics version... that now, resides in her trunk! sigh..." GOOSEFRABA "...

um... what was i sayin?

and again, that comedian, pepe Rodriguez is sayin, "man, i could fit a whole city, in there". it's very telling, limp... i don't think you're spoiling em, with space... i think "we" are waiting for the other 2 pound vacancy on the rack, to b filled... i doubt it's overambition... I'll see ya in 34,53minutes!

and how come his accurite, looks, "unique" and all i have is the steaming pile of doggy surprise, rectangular jobbies and the jr's i can never read.

Well done on the harvesting Brotha Limp!
:theband::headbanger:

Cool Night vision pics too! Wow 45f is quite cold. iirc anything sub 70f will do to preserve terpenes. No air circulation will help. @ 60-65f and 55-60% RH you should be able to get a 7-10day dry.

never hurts to trim up at like day 7-10 and let the jars tell u what’s up tho. Can always remove them and let them chill in a cardboard box in the drying room for few hours a day then back into the jars.

Looking forward to your Final yields and smoke reports.

Rock on!

:theband:

Thank you Wrenn! Yeah the reason for low cold temp is to try replicate the conditions of a refridgerator to do the slow and low drying process. I have to say Trimming alone was a PITA but worth it. The drying process was pretty sweet and I’d do it again long as it was done during late fall/winter seasons because it would not be acheieveable during summer season. I believe a home refridgerator would be too small for the yields in my room, a large refridgerator, maybe a commerical one would do better for summer seasons.

Smoke report:

Buds from both kind of plants were great. I liked the effect of both and the smell/flavor was pretty strong. Thanks to slow and low drying technique shared on this forum J I was able to dry/cure and noticed an improvement compared to the previous runs. The only con is that the buds were stupid sticky which made it difficult to roll one up or wash hands free of residue.

Bud shots and more pics will be uploaded soon.

Second journal was updated and i will post more soon after the holidays. Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Howdy Limp & Gang :passitleft:

Enjoying a virtual joint because I’m sick as a dog. Luckily I have some oil from a fellow member so I can still medicate a little.

Nice joint for sure! Yes low temp and a higher RH is the key. The RH is the kicker. Too moist and we can fall to mold. Too dry and we get poor results. Temps anything 70 or less works fine. RH for me has worked best hang drying with 55-60%. Even low 60s. But that’s close to the point I’m worried about mold. 65I’m worried in the buds are big.

Anyhow looks like you did well! Glad to see your starting a new journal also. Your plants are awesome. I’ll pop over there to continue. Have a great Christmas Eve all. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom