Hey Fingerz! Looking fantastic! When do you think you'll harvest? To me, it looks like you have at least 3 weeks. None of those pics are good for the contest. What you need to do is push them as far as possible without risking too many ambers, take a bunch of fan leaves off, isolate your best plant and take lots of photos from all angles including close ups. Post them here and we will help you pick the 2 winning pics.

Hi Ween! Thanks man, i appreciate it :)

To be honest I have no idea when harvest time will be and i'm thinking the plants are a little ways apart from each other but not too terrible. I think blue coffin is going to finish first, bluniverise next and then super silver blue magoo will finish last. If i remember correctly all three plants are off by between one to three weeks. So i'm going to pick the middle road and harvest em all at once. Kind of wish that i had the luxury to isolate individual plants to finish them off proper.

Your tips/advice are very helpful. i'll put them into use and will post a bunch of photos. I am aware I need better gear for photo taking and for now it's just a matter of improvisation on stands / holster for my android phone with a focus lens attachment. What i've done is set up a plank with some strapping wood and created a holster to mount my phone on with the focus lens. Then i'll stack up some milk crates or improvise a stand to hold the plank + phone close to the plants . It's not very stable or steady and it's difficult to capture a good still photo. A Lot of the photos ends up being blurry and eyesore. I will continue trying to capture a nice photo that could be worthy for contest.

Thanks again ween and i hope you are having a great week. :passitleft:

It's been a week since plant updates

The clones has been doing fantastic. They've only been watered once when they were transplanted from cloning dome to 1 gal soil. It's been a few weeks and their potting is almost featherweight which will be watered soon.

The moms of the clones are doing fantastic aswell. They've been exploding fast and if they dont get water on time, they will wilt with an attitude. When they are watered, their attitude don't change until the next day. Crazy!... Weird buncha plants i've got to deal with. :laughtwo: :blunt:

20200413_151412.jpg

20200413_151418.jpg

20200418_140908.jpg

20200418_140941.jpg

20200409_205756.jpg

20200409_210121.jpg

Have a good day every one!

The flowers are doing fantastic too. Branches are leaning everywhere and the colas are getting wicked heavy. So heavy that the colas are bringing the branches down.... I had to install a second net to try prop everything back up. It worked for the most part and i'm still struggling to get more propped up through the second layer. Try working from underneath the forest and weaving your arms up and down through the dense canopy.... it sucked haha

Here's some photos a week later (today)
20200419_012029.jpg

image from below. You can see how there's 1 foot colas everywhere !! I'm very happy with how these things are turning out. :)
20200421_143119.jpg

20200421_143135.jpg

Frosty lower bottom canopy popcorn nug
20200421_143207.jpg

20200421_143211.jpg

Super silver blue magoo
20200422_020517.jpg

20200422_020534.jpg

Blue coffin
Screenshot_20200423-004150_Video Player.jpg

Bluniverse
Screenshot_20200423-004043_Video Player.jpg

20200422_020601.jpg

Thank you every one :):kiss:

Flump, thank you that means a lot. I am also impressed with myself this time around. Just two plants alone covered 6ft x 11ft of space while standing under 3 ft tall. Not much lights are wasted and there's no more space to spare for plants or anything except for going vertical lol.

For lens i really don't have a recommendation and I'm using some cheap lens that was bought off the zon. Type in cell phone lens attachment and you'll find a bunch of em. I picked something cheap to try and so far it seems to work ok but requires some learning curve to really get it down. The biggest thing is to keep your phone stable much as you can for the best picture quality. I would love to get a DSLR camera with a stand to take some high quality photos but that cost big bucks. Cellphone lens attachment seems to be the best cheap alternative.

Hey PC :thumb: Right back at cha. You've done well with your plants and they look fabulous! For my next run i might keep em small similar to your size. I'm thinking i want less work and more manageable plants with space to move around in the room.

Ween, thank you and, you can do it too! My setup is not special by any means and i'd love to upgrade the equipments. Right now it's just cheap portable ac, fans, cheap 1000's and a heavy electricity bill.

In your tent you could do what i did - maximize the square footage of your tent of plant matter and then you've got what i've have :yummy::rollit::blunt:Lucky you, if you did that you've got nothing to worry about for plant management. Unlike my room, you would be able to access your plants on all sides of the tent. I only can access from one side or underneath of the plants.

Back
Top Bottom