Icemud's How To Make Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

Hey ice another idea if don't mind. On the coliida silver. You can do like what I do
Take some cotton wrap the stem and add the silver to it that way you want get spray everywhere you don't want it. Over spray nother words

IMG_20220120_183457.jpg
Thats a really good idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Non problem glad to give ideas. I'm lazy. So I find out ways to do things where I don't have to work hard
The best kind of ideas :)

so yesterday I resigned, and instantly I felt a sense of freedom, and fright come over me... free to dictate my future, but frightened because I did this without having a next step in place. Liberating but definitely a scary thought...
Hey Icemud, I have had your thread open now for a few days to read. Last year I had a few unsuccessful attempts of using Colloidal Silver and I was going to have a look at your approach to see what I could glean from it. But just now I was reading how busy you've been then I came across your recent post that you'd resigned. I just wanted to say, good for you! It sounds like the right decision at the right time. Wishing you all the best for all the opportunities ahead!
As for my Colloidal Silver attempts, I haven't tried it this year and too late now, but I am planning on some pollen chucking! But maybe next year I'll regather and make another attempt. All the best!

Hey Icemud, I have had your thread open now for a few days to read. Last year I had a few unsuccessful attempts of using Colloidal Silver and I was going to have a look at your approach to see what I could glean from it. But just now I was reading how busy you've been then I came across your recent post that you'd resigned. I just wanted to say, good for you! It sounds like the right decision at the right time. Wishing you all the best for all the opportunities ahead!
As for my Colloidal Silver attempts, I haven't tried it this year and too late now, but I am planning on some pollen chucking! But maybe next year I'll regather and make another attempt. All the best!
Hey Stunger,

Yea I actually ended up re-negotiating my position and making a clear path with the company so both our needs were met, and was lucky enough to get promoted, a raise and continued with the company for another 3 years almost. It ended up be the right move at the time, and I was able to accomplish a lot, from taking a company from an idea and an office, to a fully scaled, multi license, cannabis extraction and distribution company in operation. I am glad that it worked out the way it did, and regret none of it. :) happy ending to the story :)

Yea I moved on from making "fem" seeds and now have been breeding with "regular" seeds (male and female). I am having great success with it, and have made some rather amazing crosses, however mostly grown by other growers whom I am friends with, I havent really popped to many of my own creations yet.

The feminized process I tried with both CS and STS (silver thiosulfate) and although I was able to have success with both methods, I had way more failures than successes and wasted a lot of time, money and space so I moved to using regular seeds. The problem was some of the plants that I used in the "feminized" process, produced pollen sacks, but many were sterile and did not release any pollen. I also since then have learned that some of the fem seeds I produced were having hermi issues. I'm not sure if it was the feminized process doing it, or that it was the project in which I used tangie. For whatever reason, tangie and cali-orange strains that I have worked with all seem to have a hermi trait in the line, so I think it may have been a combo of both causing issues. Therefore I moved onto using regular seeds and haven't looked back.

Here is the link to my current journal... its a long, ongoing breeding journal, and I don't update it very often but there is quite a few of my projects featured there..

Well thanks for reaching out and I wish you much success in your pollen chucking adventures....its quite fun and fulfilling :) If ya have questions, feel free to reach out :)

Hey Stunger,

Yea I actually ended up re-negotiating my position and making a clear path with the company so both our needs were met, and was lucky enough to get promoted, a raise and continued with the company for another 3 years almost. It ended up be the right move at the time, and I was able to accomplish a lot, from taking a company from an idea and an office, to a fully scaled, multi license, cannabis extraction and distribution company in operation. I am glad that it worked out the way it did, and regret none of it. :) happy ending to the story :)

Yea I moved on from making "fem" seeds and now have been breeding with "regular" seeds (male and female). I am having great success with it, and have made some rather amazing crosses, however mostly grown by other growers whom I am friends with, I havent really popped to many of my own creations yet.

The feminized process I tried with both CS and STS (silver thiosulfate) and although I was able to have success with both methods, I had way more failures than successes and wasted a lot of time, money and space so I moved to using regular seeds. The problem was some of the plants that I used in the "feminized" process, produced pollen sacks, but many were sterile and did not release any pollen. I also since then have learned that some of the fem seeds I produced were having hermi issues. I'm not sure if it was the feminized process doing it, or that it was the project in which I used tangie. For whatever reason, tangie and cali-orange strains that I have worked with all seem to have a hermi trait in the line, so I think it may have been a combo of both causing issues. Therefore I moved onto using regular seeds and haven't looked back.

Here is the link to my current journal... its a long, ongoing breeding journal, and I don't update it very often but there is quite a few of my projects featured there..

Well thanks for reaching out and I wish you much success in your pollen chucking adventures....its quite fun and fulfilling :) If ya have questions, feel free to reach out :)
That's great that your work situation worked out well for you and everyone.

Thanks for the link, altho I have been a visitor to your thread yonks ago. This grow I am mostly growing regular seeds too. If my male plant does it's bit (an African Mulanje) I will cross it with some selective pollination on the 4 girls I have going. To be honest I also am leaning towards favouring regular seeds, I get the feeling they're a bit more 'robust', hopefully this grow my pollen chucking works and next year I can grow out some of the offspring. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom