Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Sounds like our weather in spring.

This is fairly typical of spring for me as well, but I do not tend to see hail all that often at all. i can only recall seeing it a hand full of times in my life. It is just crazy seeing snow now after we got barely any in the winter.

We had a hell of a thunder and lightning show here last night also, I think the snow is coming our way now :passitleft: I had to have the conversation with my son to not make me a grandpa before 40:straightface:

I guess we had some thunder and lightning last night or the night before but I did not see it or hear it. I am kind of hoping my boy waits until he is at least in his 20's before having kids. I love my kids to death, but man it would have been nice to have had my younger years freer to do more stupid shit without having to worry about how it would effect my off spring. Honestly though my life would probably be a shit show if I did not have a kid when I did. :passitleft:

I was a grandpa at 38 lol

More of a chance of you getting to be a great grandpa! :laugh:

Hopefully they are taking steps to prevent you having a grand kid. I was stupid and thinking with my junk when I was young lol. There was one thing on my mind (a lot like now honestly :laugh: :laugh:) and was stupid enough to not think it would happen. My oldest is a great id and has dealt with living between two households for most of his life. It is crazy watching him grow and develop. He is a little smart ass and is fluent in sarcasm.

He gets it from me honestly. I am a professional sarcastic smart ass. I try not to let it get to me for the most part because I understand he is just a product of his up bringing. Man it can be infuriating at times though lol. I am sure that is how people feel when dealing with me though so I guess I get what I give you know.

My oldest is 4. Lol, y'all way ahead of me. I just hope when my boys are in their 20's they raid my fridge for snacks and seeds.

My second is almost there. My kids have a decent age gap. With me not breeding I am hoping my kids keep their hands off my seed stash. i will be pissy to open up and see someone busted into my MAC seeds or Animal Mints lol. At least ask what I want you to run before you touch them son!

My second is almost there. My kids have a decent age gap. With me not breeding I am hoping my kids keep their hands off my seed stash. i will be pissy to open up and see someone busted into my MAC seeds or Animal Mints lol. At least ask what I want you to run before you touch them son!
Haha yeah I hear that.

Hey there Yeti stopped in to see your gear?? How ya making out?

Hey Bob thank you for stopping by! I am making out ok. The girls are rough from low temps and lack of care. I need to start dedicating more time to them. I also need to mix up more soil, but getting everything I need is tricky with the way everything is right now. With spring being colder than I would like this year it is slowing progress. Do you have anythign growing at the moment?

Was also thinking if you, how was the damage assessment?

Thanks bud! I have not seen any water come in so that is a plus. I have been busy with kids and work so I have not had much time to get up ad check. With as much rain as we have gotten lately though i am pretty sure some water would be coming in if there was any real damage.

Back
Top Bottom