Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Crack

Nope that comparison is totally wrong sorry. You don’t need to refine poppies for opium to make medicine, anymore than you need to refine cannabis to make medicine.. Poppies are incredibly valuable and potent medicinal plants when used wisely and I have every bit as much respect for them as I do for cannabis.
Hark, Whats that I hear.... 420mods circling in the water... must slither away ....

Nope that comparison is totally wrong sorry. You don’t need to refine poppies for opium to make medicine, anymore than you need to refine cannabis to make medicine.. Poppies are incredibly valuable and potent medicinal plants when used wisely and I have every bit as much respect for them as I do for cannabis.
Hark, Whats that I hear.... 420mods circling in the water... must slither away ....
I would love to learn more. I was trying to be humorous!

And what one? Poppy’s compared to opium or ?

morning mr.A, raised beds are awsome, can't wait for my summer to start ( Sept ) but I got big planters as I can't bend nicely.... so gotta keep them high....

Holy Sh*&*... I guess you do Smeegs... Dang.. Fyi, digging the airplane hanger lol... Just in case ehhhh... Cheers and Green Days to all

Hm well it was a rambling conversation anyway, which I wandered into, in the middle of night, tired, and half blind cause of an eye problem I’ve got. So I might not be clear on whatever it is we are talking about. The legality of poppyseed bagels? I liked the post about trading. That’s how my grow functions -I grow some of it for trades and some for myself. I happen to live in a culture that values trading almost more than money it’s deeply ingrained here and a big part of the way the local economy runs.
It was the comments about not being able to compare opium to weed. Poppies compare to weed just fine. Yes it takes a lot of poppies to make a big lump of opium. It takes a lot of weed to make a big lump of shatter. Most people do not make opium or shatter they use the plant in more natural forms and both are good effective medicine when used with respect. No you don’t need a ton. Yes seeds are legal.. No - comparing poppies to opium it’s not like comparing a male to a cannabis cup winner.
The whole conversation is fascinating and would be less confusing if it wasnt illegal to talk about on 420. And I do like the mods and hate to cause them more work
Sorry if this is coming through as gibberish more than usual. I’m about to go for an eye operation and typing is slow.

Hm well it was a rambling conversation anyway, which I wandered into, in the middle of night, tired, and half blind cause of an eye problem I’ve got. So I might not be clear on whatever it is we are talking about. The legality of poppyseed bagels? I liked the post about trading. That’s how my grow functions -I grow some of it for trades and some for myself. I happen to live in a culture that values trading almost more than money it’s deeply ingrained here and a big part of the way the local economy runs.
It was the comments about not being able to compare opium to weed. Poppies compare to weed just fine. Yes it takes a lot of poppies to make a big lump of opium. It takes a lot of weed to make a big lump of shatter. Most people do not make opium or shatter they use the plant in more natural forms and both are good effective medicine when used with respect. No you don’t need a ton. Yes seeds are legal.. No - comparing poppies to opium it’s not like comparing a male to a cannabis cup winner.
The whole conversation is fascinating and would be less confusing if it wasnt illegal to talk about on 420. And I do like the mods and hate to cause them more work
Sorry if this is coming through as gibberish more than usual. I’m about to go for an eye operation and typing is slow.
Good grief I’ll never be able to follow all the rules. It was supposed to be jibberish. I think it’s interesting that one chooses the laws they feel they should obey. I was trying to make an extreme example. Sounds like I’ll be getting mediated and had no intention of making more work for anyone.

Sounds like an awesome community!

Everything's cool here . No worries. How's your babies coming along ?
Headed there now, gotta cut some stakes, been a crazy day. I’ll do an update when I’m done stand by lol
Ps they look sexy

So did you gradually up-pot or did you just sprout and then go directly into you 12 gallon?do you have any advice to give on where you topped and when? Greatly appreciated

O and I seen part of the out door grow what side pots did you use there, I was going to step mine from a 3 gallon to 200 gallon but didn’t know if that was to big of a jump for needing the wet dry cycle. And how long did you veg for outside. Thanks again for your time.

I’m new to all this so your helping me out a lot and fast. Thanks for that tip as well and I’d still like to hear his reply. I’m reading threw yours and skipping some ph and now my head hurts bc it looks like you got multiple things going on in your journal and a lot of pages to check out one by one. Lol but I’m going to keep working at it.

My grow journal? Please don't! It's 664 pages now and loaded with a bit of everything. Just read from Friday if you really want to get caught up and just read my updates. Then you can ask any questions that you might have.
:rofl: the bottomless thread of shed

That's why I have a different journal for every grow and off topic and DIY threads off to the side. If I want to go back and figure what I did on a particular date and period of time, it's easy to find. Different Strokes.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom