Looking good for something to lower the pH of my tap water

Are there any household items or something cheap I can pickup at the supermarket ? will lemon juice work?. My ph after adding newts ends up around 6.7
Apple cider vinegar can be used. I've used it before. I've read they don't maintain the pH as long as the proper stuff though.

Found this: To make the pH level of 100 ml of water lower down to around 5.5, you will only need a drop of lemon or lime juice. Experts also estimate that to adjust the pH of a gallon of water, two drops of pure lemon juice can lower pH levels by 0.5. You can add more if needed.
Try it and see if it works for you.

Found this: To make the pH level of 100 ml of water lower down to around 5.5, you will only need a drop of lemon or lime juice. Experts also estimate that to adjust the pH of a gallon of water, two drops of pure lemon juice can lower pH levels by 0.5. You can add more if needed.
Was just going to say this. I like all natural.

Are there any household items or something cheap I can pickup at the supermarket ? will lemon juice work?. My ph after adding newts ends up around 6.7
The answer is no. Every common household item negatively reacts with different forms of chemical fertilizers creating a witches brew or kitchen sink waste which is released back from the plant tissue when ingested or consumed. You should question what happens with the benzine inhaled inside your body. You should find out what the acetic acid becomes when it reacts with chemical fertilizers. Compounds safe for use with plant mater meant for human ingestion or consumption are different from Ornamental plants. Please do not poison yourself.

Thank you
I’ll give it a try

Back
Top Bottom