LoviTonce - First Grow - CFLs - Bag Seeds - Kellogg Organic Soil

Whats up peeps,
Here are some pics of one of my other plants yei..i befoliated the hell out of her two weeks before flowering. Her buds are not as big as "Ce's" buds, but one thing i notice is that she is Fullll of trichomes. I think it has alot to do with the fact that i defoliated, topped and trained Yei more than CE. They have their differences between the way they are growing but all and all im happy with how things are going ...its certainly better than i expected....im already anticipating the harvest and curing process..

here are some pics of yei:
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-46-33.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-46-13.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-45-50.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-38-49.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-38-28.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-38-34.png

Here are couple of pics of Ce's nugs..looking good ..im fucking amazed at this shit; no joke..lol
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-37-47.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-19-37-41.png

Oh and i still have nahui chilling outside, her bids are pretty cool too ...i cant say they are growing as dense and frosty as my indoor plants but shes the one that gives me the least troubles, .i have to pay wayyy more attention to my indoor plants than i do her and shes not that far behind ce as far as nug size and density,,i probably check up on her every fourth day as apossed to havimg to check up on ce and yei every day damn near...ce is drinking about a gallon of water every day, so i have to keep her hidrated ..shoulda gotten a bigger pot..smh

UPDATE 07/22/2015
FLOWERING DAY: 42 (4.6weeks)

Ce
Screenshot_2015-07-22-22-13-43.png
Screenshot_2015-07-22-22-14-20.png

Yei: I'm going to chop her down early. She growing kinda crazy and im running out of space in my veg room so i need to free some space up in my flowering room...yei hasnt been growing as big of nugs as Ce so i figure shes pulling the short straw on this situation. She has a bunch of frosty ass popcorn size nugs though. I'm thinking i might make some hash out of her. Against my better judgement i went ahead and harvested a few nugs off of her and to my surprise that shit was pretty cool; she has a pretty cool buzz. I've been smoking buds for about 24 years and have developed a high tolerance. I was suprised at the buzz i got out of it, no bullshit i smoked like a pipe size bowl and a couple ciggs and I'm good for like 3 hours..I'm fucking high right now lol..i need to work on the smell and taste still..she didnt taste harsh or anything like that .. i figure its because they arent fully dried and cured yet..anyways im going to give her another week so she can fatten her nugs alittle more and so i can give her atleast a one week flush then im going to chop her down..fuckit....lol..:thumb: peace! .
Screenshot_2015-07-22-22-16-25.png
Screenshot_2015-07-22-22-14-43.png
Screenshot_2015-07-22-22-15-04.png

#yourawesome :)

Nahui...here's nahui, shes been doing ok , i guess, I'm having trouble, she has a bunch of yellow freckles all over her leaves and Im not sure what it can be . I'm wondering if anyone knows what can be causing this?
Screenshot_2015-07-24-16-15-10.png
Screenshot_2015-07-24-16-15-52.png
Screenshot_2015-07-24-18-48-26.png
Screenshot_2015-07-24-16-15-31.png

#yourawesome :)

id go with pests on that...... go over her with a magnifier and see if u can see any critters.

I went over her with a magnifier and I sure did find some critters..thanks for the heads up PTSD..I really appreciate that..do you think it's cool if I spray her with neem oil this far into flowering or should I just take her the rest of the way with out spraying her down? Thanks again bro..

UPDATE 08/02/2015
Week 6.1 of flowering (day 43)

Here are a couple of pics. My original phone took a dump on me so the pics are not that great I took them with my old iPhone..ive been having a problem keeping my temps in check they are anywhere between 75 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and my upper leaves are crispy and turning yellow. I'm pretty sure it's because of my temps being to high..it's kinda ironic seeing as how I'm a air conditioning tech. lol *shaking my fuckin head* lol..I just haven't had time to button up my grow room and get my setup the way I need it.. I, also, did a little defole on ce, all her tops were forming nicely so I clipped a few of her upper leaves to get more light down to her lower bud sights..

image29611.jpg
image29612.jpg

UPDATE 08/21/2015
Today I harvested the plant I flowered outside. Her trichomes were about 80% cloudy/20%clear..my indoor plants are not ready to harvest yet their trichomes are still immature (30%cloudy/70%clear). I'm going to give them a few more days so they can mature alittle more I'm aiming for mostly cloudy trichs as to achieve a couch lock type of high (night time smoke) they are about 9weeks into flowering as of tommorow...here are some pics of the plant I harvested she is really sticky:)

image30799.jpg
image30800.jpg
image30801.jpg
image30802.jpg

UPDATE 08/26/2015
FLOWERING DAY: 60 (8.5weeks)

HARVEST DAY:)
DAY 1 of Drying and Curing

I harvested my two indoor plants today. Their trichomes were about 60%cloudy/40%clear, I could have waited to let them mature a little more but my plants from my second grow are giving me some nutrient def. problems and the room I have them begging in is to small for them at this point...I also wanted a more upbeat kind of high from my buds..I was going to harvest them during the night because a lot of the bad stuff that makes re bud taste harsh goes down to the roots during the night; at least that what I've read. Here are some pics ..one thing I want to say is that the buds are Rock Solid. No bullshit;)....

Here are my baby girls on day one of drying and curing
image31197.jpg
image31198.jpg
image31196.jpg
image31199.jpg
image31203.jpg

These are pics of the buds I harvested off of Yei. I'm kinda tripping cause both plants are from the same weed but clearly look different ..yei is way more frosty and has a lighter color than ce..ce has more of a darker color
image31202.jpg
image31201.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom