Sweetsue's First Grow - Stealthy Trio of Autos Under CFLs

Sue, I've been wondering what you have planned next. You've proven Autos with CFLs were easy for you to master, and get an amazing yield, have you given any thought to trying your hand at a longer Vegged photo?

Any plans to change up your soil recipe next time around?

I'll be doing another pair of autos next. They're easy to raise, I can introduce some lighting upgrade (more on that later) and it will give us time to get a better grow space together before trying a photo flowering strain. There are so many strains I want to try that don't come in an auto, and I want to learn to grow a big, beautiful strongly Sativa with high brix, yet staying true to LOS.

I'm going with Sweet Seeds Dark Devil and Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb. Looking for some dramatic buds this time.

The soil doesn't get touched, so there's no changing it up that isn't introduced either through top dressing or drench. Maybe some foliar sprays, when I finally work out the logistics. I'm hoping Doc and I can come up with some interesting ways to tweak the mineralization levels and improve the quality of the harvest. What I got this time was pretty potent stuff. How will I be able to determine an improvement? :laughtwo::green_heart:

I'm sorry. I know better than engaging the troll. I let me emotions get the better of me.

I wanna share a funny story that happened a couple years ago. I had a fishing video channel up on you tube. One day I was checking it out and noticed some kid was bashing the crap out of me, in the comments below the video. Called me all sorts of terrible things.

I was pissed! And it looked like maybe this guy was using his real name. I did a Facebook search and found him, he was a teenager and through Facebook I found his mothers name. Then using the internet I found they lived in Jacksonville, Fl. I was able to chat with his mom on Facebook, share his nasty comments, and also shared with her how quickly I could find out where they lived, and pictures of him. I think she took care of the rest. That day the trolls lost big time!

:)

That's what I like - a man of action. :love:

My favorite Dale story: when he was 14 he was walking across a small but high bridge into a local park. Another young man on a bicycle rode up to him, jumped off the bike, took a threatening stance and demanded "Gimme that watch!"

Without missing a beat Dale reached out, grabbed the bike and tossed it over the railing. As it sailed through the air Dale turned back and asked "You want to follow it?"

The boy turned and walked away.

Ha! Makes me laugh every time. :laugh:

That's what I like - a man of action. :love:

My favorite Dale story: when he was 14 he was walking across a small but high bridge into a local park. Another young man on a bicycle rode up to him, jumped off the bike, took a threatening stance and demanded "Gimme that watch!"

Without missing a beat Dale reached out, grabbed the bike and tossed it over the railing. As it sailed through the air Dale turned back and asked "You want to follow it?"

The boy turned and walked away.

Ha! Makes me laugh every time. :laugh:

Oh my goodness this story is Legendary....

Glad to hear its not C-Diff! The CBD in the brownies should actually help GI issues btw. If you haven't yet go here and look at all the things Cannabis can help with: The Healing Properties Of Cannabis

Those two stories reminded me of one when I was 12. It was the cafeteria at school and this punk was walking between rows of tables and taking desserts from who ever at whim. When he tried to take mine I was so enraged, in a single motion I jumped over the table to where he was standing and challenged him. Several other kids jumped in between to separate us before anything happened. Later same kid in the hallway sneaks up behind me and slams books out of my hands. I threw down my jacket and backpack and said, "lets go you Mthr f@kr!" again several people jumped between but it was decided to go after school at 3:30 out by the bikes. He never showed up and I was well respected in school ever since.

My older brother had a history of kicking butt, got in trouble with the principle after breaking his hand on some punks face. So the family name preceded me I guess. I didn't have to do anything but stand up at the ready. I'm a Scorpio and had a very bad temper when I was young. I had a stare that scares people I guess, when its angry! Me want girl aaaAAARRRGGHHHH! lol :)

:peace:
PS, me have girl now :love:

I'm sorry. I know better than engaging the troll. I let me emotions get the better of me.

I wanna share a funny story that happened a couple years ago. I had a fishing video channel up on you tube. One day I was checking it out and noticed some kid was bashing the crap out of me, in the comments below the video. Called me all sorts of terrible things.

I was pissed! And it looked like maybe this guy was using his real name. I did a Facebook search and found him, he was a teenager and through Facebook I found his mothers name. Then using the internet I found they lived in Jacksonville, Fl. I was able to chat with his mom on Facebook, share his nasty comments, and also shared with her how quickly I could find out where they lived, and pictures of him. I think she took care of the rest. That day the trolls lost big time!

:)

Firstly so happy to hear not c-dif sue great news. Hope he come out of his slump ok all the best too you and Dale. CO reminded me of a story. One time some one was on facebook talking trash to my wife because of a comment she made on a news article. Took me all of 10 seconds to find his number, location, type of vehicle he drives (through a car forum) even military ranking. I texted him politely telling him. This is the 21st century and it takes absolutely no time to dig all this info up and to have some kind of respect and decency when talking to women. He was very quick with some apologies.

Glad to hear its not C-Diff! The CBD in the brownies should actually help GI issues btw. If you haven't yet go here and look at all the things Cannabis can help with: The Healing Properties Of Cannabis

Those two stories reminded me of one when I was 12. It was the cafeteria at school and this punk was walking between rows of tables and taking desserts from who ever at whim. When he tried to take mine I was so enraged, in a single motion I jumped over the table to where he was standing and challenged him. Several other kids jumped in between to separate us before anything happened. Later same kid in the hallway sneaks up behind me and slams books out of my hands. I threw down my jacket and backpack and said, "lets go you Mthr f@kr!" again several people jumped between but it was decided to go after school at 3:30 out by the bikes. He never showed up and I was well respected in school ever since.

My older brother had a history of kicking butt, got in trouble with the principle after breaking his hand on some punks face. So the family name preceded me I guess. I didn't have to do anything but stand up at the ready. I'm a Scorpio and had a very bad temper when I was young. I had a stare that scares people I guess, when its angry! Me want girl aaaAAARRRGGHHHH! lol :)

:peace:
PS, me have girl now :love:

Hahaha!!! Dale looks like a big, mean biker. He's really a big softie train nut! But when he stands tall and growls, people usually step aside. God, I love him. :laughtwo::green_heart:

There's too much ammonia in his blood. This is why he can't pull out of it. The last time I had a doctor mention ammonia levels it was to explain to me why we shouldn't expect my mother to come out of her coma.

So it appears his liver may be compromised. It would explain some of the confusion we've noticed. And the tremors that have him dropping stuff. The yellow tint to his face. All those little things I've been pointing out that no one really hears until it's too late. We won't know anything for sure until tomorrow and he's cheated death many times before.

What new hell is this?

lol
you guys are too much in a funny way :rofl:
I used to fight a lot when I was a kid cause I wasn't big so I had to stand up for myself a lot
this from when I was about 5-6 yrs old
in fact at about that age there was this older neighbor was beaning me with rocks small rocks like pebbles
I got pissed picked up a real rock and well he had to go to the hospital hehehe
I said you wanna throw rocks at me ok and I threw a real big rock back at his head
ok not a nice example but like I said people used to like to pick on me so I had to defend myself a lot
even having to fight 2-3 at a time but they learn not everyone will just take shit some people bite back
on another note im not big on anything like facebook etc.. I even tried to google myself and I don't think I found me
theres a lot of other guys with my name I found but not me :rofl:

Great Weekend to ya SweetSue sorry to hear of the troubles hope the docs can sort something out for him

I'm so sorry to hear this. He is part cat. Let us know if we can help

Yes he is Dutty. I was on my way to the hospital this morning when I heard his ringtone ("All of Me" by Willie Nelson) coming from my pocket. My heart skipped a beat and I was overjoyed to hear his "Good Morning".

Things have stabilized. Now we begin the journey of discovery, so we can prevent a repeat, and work on getting him strong for that new leg.

I cannot believe how many times this man has walked to the edge of the abyss, spit in and walked back to me. I am never prepared for these little dances with death that have become such a regular part of our lives. For today all is well. My song for the day -

"Dale lived". :laughtwo::green_heart:

I've been racking my brains for over a month, trying to place the perfume from the Bomb. Last night it hit me like a thunderbolt - CHAMOMILE! She smells and tastes of chamomile. There must be some shared terpenes. Fascinating. Now that I've placed it it's so obvious. :laughtwo:

There's too much emotional drama going on right now to do a decent smoke report. I think I'd like to let it cure another week or so anyway before trying to do a proper sit down with her.

How funny that my two would remind me of chamomile and pumpernickel. Two of my favorite things.

Welcome neikodog. You're just in time to catch the launch of my next journal. This one only has a small list of wrap-up chores while we wait for seeds to arrive.

Your avitar reminds me of portrait tattoos of K-9s we have done in the past for the police officers who loved their dogs like family. Those were some of my favorite tattooing memories. It was my job to design and I would always insist on meeting the dog before I did a finished sketch. Lovely intelligent dogs. :love:

Welcome neikodog. You're just in time to catch the launch of my next journal. This one only has a small list of wrap-up chores while we wait for seeds to arrive.

Your avitar reminds me of portrait tattoos of K-9s we have done in the past for the police officers who loved their dogs like family. Those were some of my favorite tattooing memories. It was my job to design and I would always insist on meeting the dog before I did a finished sketch. Lovely intelligent dogs. :love:

Thanks Sue. Sending good vibes your way. I'll be there at the beginning of your next journal for sure.
that pic is my gentle giant. He looks the part and has the working line pedigree but he is so trusting and loves life. Not a mean bone in his body.
I hope everything works out for you and your family.

I'm pretty late here was waiting to see if you were going to maybe start a new journal but, didn't wanna miss anything. So I'm subbing. Its funny my wife's younger sister has a boyfriend just turned 18 and he has helped me here and there when needed. He's very into growing and wants to get his own Lil thing going but, my mother in law said she doesnt like the idea of it in her house much less her daughters room I told her its kinda hypocritical to let me grow and not him. She said don't mind him smoking or her daughter that will a few times a week but wants them to keep they're priorities straight and finish high school plus i do it in the garage not the house she dont want a tent or a mess in there or to put time and effort into that and not what they should. So I understood and I told him it doesn't have to be a tent or big hid grow just get a few CFLs and maybe 2 autos just for now and stagger em a month apart not to crazy but you still get to do it on a small easily hidden scale. He told me it wouldn't be worth it for what an eighth or quarter every 80-90 days and I said hold on and pulled up your journal lets just say tote in the closet full of blankets don't got blankets in it anymore lol. You are a game changer for the cfl micro grower sue I want my own Lil cfl set up and my regular grow lol that THC bomb whhhfffeewwwww bomb THC lol thanks for showing it can be done if u do it right.

I've been racking my brains for over a month, trying to place the perfume from the Bomb. Last night it hit me like a thunderbolt - CHAMOMILE! She smells and tastes of chamomile. There must be some shared terpenes. Fascinating. Now that I've placed it it's so obvious. :laughtwo:

There's too much emotional drama going on right now to do a decent smoke report. I think I'd like to let it cure another week or so anyway before trying to do a proper sit down with her.

How funny that my two would remind me of chamomile and pumpernickel. Two of my favorite things.

Synchronicity is like that :green_heart:

I'm pretty late here was waiting to see if you were going to maybe start a new journal but, didn't wanna miss anything. So I'm subbing. Its funny my wife's younger sister has a boyfriend just turned 18 and he has helped me here and there when needed. He's very into growing and wants to get his own Lil thing going but, my mother in law said she doesnt like the idea of it in her house much less her daughters room I told her its kinda hypocritical to let me grow and not him. She said don't mind him smoking or her daughter that will a few times a week but wants them to keep they're priorities straight and finish high school plus i do it in the garage not the house she dont want a tent or a mess in there or to put time and effort into that and not what they should. So I understood and I told him it doesn't have to be a tent or big hid grow just get a few CFLs and maybe 2 autos just for now and stagger em a month apart not to crazy but you still get to do it on a small easily hidden scale. He told me it wouldn't be worth it for what an eighth or quarter every 80-90 days and I said hold on and pulled up your journal lets just say tote in the closet full of blankets don't got blankets in it anymore lol. You are a game changer for the cfl micro grower sue I want my own Lil cfl set up and my regular grow lol that THC bomb whhhfffeewwwww bomb THC lol thanks for showing it can be done if u do it right.

:welcome:joegrower619. I'm running a no-till with separate grow journals, so technically there is no late when joining in the fun. As soon as my new seeds come in I will be launching my new journal and you can just jump over with the rest of us.

I had a good laugh at your story. If I could only pull 1/8-1/4 every cycle I wouldn't grow either, or I'd have a mad perpetual garden like Reg and Babygirl, and they pull off more than that. What I believe my grow demonstrated was that with good soil, adequate water supply and careful use of lighting you could make a CFL grow pay off in a small space and with a severe budget.

That was the second time I've heard of one of you pulling up my journal to make a point. I must be doing my job well. That pleases me. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom