Sweetsue's First Grow - Stealthy Trio of Autos Under CFLs

So yeah, it's been a crazy day. Getting the call in the middle of the night meant no way to get to the hospital until this morning and no way to really assess the situation until I was there. So of course, this is the day I JUST miss all my connections! I actually broke down sobbing into the arms of my favorite nurse and aide on this floor, so thankful that he was going to be safe and well cared for at least for the time he would be spending here. Nursing homes are scary places.

I know he's safe. I came home to sleep. When I woke he called to tell me one of the things going on may be c-dif. C-dif. All this time we manage to avoid it. All this time. Damn. It's like a never ending nightmare.

I decided to do something constructive.

Pots in Limbo

It's time to do something with the roots that grew through the pot fabric and into the perlite. The plant they were attached to is no longer, so eventually they would break down, but why leave them in there to pollute the reservoir? I gathered up the necessary materials: some newspaper, a plant stand and my handy-dandy pot scrapper.

image21373.jpg

Set the newspaper down to protect the floor and make for an easier cleanup. Pull one of the pots out and stick it on the stand.

We've got some serious roots to clear off here. This was where that handy-dandy scrapper came in really handy.

image21374.jpg

In no time at all the roots have been sheared from the pot and the whole thing lies at your feet.

image21375.jpg

I took the time to sort out the largest root masses before scooping the perlite back up and tossing it back into the basin.

image21376.jpg

Repeat with the other pot.

image21377.jpg

There weren't as many roots popping through the black pot. Interesting.

image21378.jpg

Everything is cleaned up and squared away. One more thing to scratch off the list.

image21379.jpg

:Namaste:

I share that sentiment CO. The exhilaration of morning air in the High Rockies, sharing weed cake and exploring like children. Who knows? Maybe one day that almost memory may come to be.

wow you take a nap and lose so many stuff, now i gotta go back and catch up :laughtwo:

:party::party::party::party::party:

NOT C-DIF!!!!

:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

you deserve a break today,, so get out,, get on your way,,, to visit that great hubby of yours,, yay,, cheers

Dale's in a mental fog today. Mostly non responsive and sleeping. No idea yet what can be causing this. We were joking yesterday that it was the brownies I snuck in and that he'd gobbled up, but we knew it was more. With so many different meds there's always this dangerous potential to be damaging major organs. Labs and meds adjustments and hoping to get my baby back. These are the hardest times. I sit here and realize that this is how it will likely end some day, a quiet afternoon in the hospital room when his body just can't do it any more. There are no guarantees how long you have with the one you love the most. It's a big part of why I love him so passionately. Time is so fleeting. I want there to be no doubt that I loved him with every bit of me.

He tells me he knows that. :love:

Sweetsue, I have to figure out how to spend the rest of my life with a woman with progressive dementia. I love this woman with all my heart, she's the reason I live, and I'm maimed, handicapped without her.

Reading your posts helps. Thank you.

thank goodness these two sick folks have someone beside them to love them,, so sorry

Sweetsue, I have to figure out how to spend the rest of my life with a woman with progressive dementia. I love this woman with all my heart, she's the reason I live, and I'm maimed, handicapped without her.

Reading your posts helps. Thank you.

Greytail, that broke my heart. I think it's just as hard on them. Dale has a hard time accepting that he's not as vibrant as he planned for our "golden years". All you can do is love. I'm glad I can help.

To the rest of the crew. I have no idea where the troll came from or what this is all about. The basic rule is don't engage or feed the troll. Please do your best not to engage this individual. He will eventually slink away.

I have already tagged him to the mods. Let them do their job.

And a hearty thank you to our super-responsive mods. My heroes for the day.

well, that person was clearly disturbed :thedoubletake:

nice job on banning him, i'd suggest you guys check out his ip adress through your control panel and ban that aswell along with every other account he has.

people that mentally ill shouldn't be a part of our loving community

honestly all i can feel about someone who makes a fake account and starts harassing people is pity.

i'm sorry you had to deal with that Sue, but you gotta understand .. its not you he really hates, it's himself.

well, that person was clearly disturbed :thedoubletake:

nice job on banning him, i'd suggest you guys check out his ip adress through your control panel and ban that aswell along with every other account he has.

Apparently so. :laughtwo:

We should just all come back later.

It takes a lot more than a smarmy troll to tilt my day. :laughtwo: Has he no idea of the company I keep? My world runs on the act of loving. We're all good.

Back
Top Bottom