Sweetsue's First Grow - Stealthy Trio of Autos Under CFLs

Good post we our thinking of doing an auto flower until my CandyLand comes in , man they are beautiful now i got to post a pic. Anyways time to order some seeds . the choppers were flying low today and i do NOT like that although we are legit . This year i planted a little garden but yeah they are checkin out the area , population is small and all agriculture here i love it from sunny cali thanks for sharing :goodjob::peacetwo:

ok got up this morning and pammy was still looking sad so I moved the light to 5 in from her and watered her gave her a gallon checked ph of run off and it was between 6 and and6.6 so I gave her another gal. and it was down to 6 or less. rearranged the whole closet will be taking pics later. Have to run errands with my soon to be ex

Warned you. :laughtwo:

Hi there Sweet Sue,
That buddha and bomb look beautiful!
I am just starting out my first grow and since it will be autos I wanted to ask u few quick questions. Hope u dont mind me bugging u. :)
I am planing to grow in space of 1 meter x 1 meter x 2 meters in height, and 400W HPS lights. Planing to get some LSD 25 or heavyweight fast and vast autos. How many do you think I could put in that space with those lights?
Thanks a lot!

Hi there Sweet Sue,
I am just starting out my first grow and since it will be autos I wanted to ask u few quick questions. Hope u dont mind me bugging u. :)
I am planing to grow in space of 1 meter x 1 meter x 2 meters in height, and 400W HPS lights. Planing to get some LSD 25 or heavyweight fast and vast autos. How many do you think I could put in that space with those lights?
Thanks a lot!

I would not be the person to ask that question newws. I know so little about cannabis cultivation that it's laughable. I do know it would depend on the strains involved and how big you wanted to let them get. With some creative training techniques thoughtfully applied you could get more than you'd think.

Determine the footprint your light covers and stay within that footprint. Figure out how much space you want to allot each inhabitant of your tent and be assured that no matter how hard you try you will underestimate the amount of space each specimen will take in the end. Just be honest with yourself and plan ahead.

Graytail can get up to nine plants (but he's more comfortable with 6) in a 4x4 space. I would think you could comfortably fit 4-5, don't you?

There has to be a FAQ area for this question if you need more info. This is the best I can offer, I'm afraid. If you asked that same question on the floor of my current journal you may or may not get a bite. Some pretty talented growers frequent there, but they also might point you to the FAQ thread.

I hope I helped.

For autos, look up Atrain. Seriously. The man is an Auto God.

Forgive my manners.

Welcome to the :420: community. You won't find a nicer bunch of real people anywhere else. Good choice on your part to join. If we can be of any help at all you have only to ask. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks a lot Sweet Sue! You did help defiantly and i think u did a great job with this grow. I thought maybe to put 7 plants, but 4-5 is ok too. Will hit atrain up!
Btw TheCelt sent me to you. :D
Hope ur having a great day.
:Namaste:

Hi there Sweet Sue,
Thanks a lot!

In that space a 400 can do a great job but the corners will be lacking. 4 good girls in 5 gal pots, topped once or twice depending on strain and some screen type support could easily yield a pound or more per crop. That of course depends on many factors. How they are fed, air flow etc.

I have a cross of LSD and Blueberry that is kick ass and done in 52-60 days. I should sprout some more soon. Monster colas with the right pheno.

With autos you want to train them early to spread out and have them in large pots like 5 gal buckets from sprouting stage under 20/4 light for the whole grow to maximize size and yield. With photo plants repotting a few times before flowering gets best results. Autos have a lot more neanderthal genetics in them and fight to live from the get-go. :) Give them room and they suck it up.

:peace:

Now Miss Sue that's a dandy way to use a close rack.(and the toes are a nice touch) lol

Those toes show up with great regularity. There've been times when more of me than I cared to show got exposed in all those mirrors too, but that's a different story. :laughtwo:

Thank-you Miss Sue, I will read through this a few times so it sinks in , but I do love the photos of your jars, thats what I need..Bama

That's the goal Bama, JARS OF IT!!!!! :party: :yahoo::slide: :party:

When I see your plants I have concern about space management in my grow space. I may get into trouble haha. Flipped only 4 days ago to flowering with plants bigger

Back
Top Bottom