Sweetsue's First Grow - Stealthy Trio of Autos Under CFLs

I'm missing my master kush harvest now. not much better than skunk x kush. I do have some snow white and white rhino buds (I think they're white widow x kush or some other afghan/paki plant), but I love skunk just as much.. especially the cheese pheno which I have yet to grow.

enjoy your harvest.

master kush:

2013-05-22_00-09-43_842.jpg

:rollit:

The time has come to close this journal, in anticipation of a new start in the morning. There's a certain poignancy in the moment, completely overridden by the knowledge that tomorrow I will plant two new seeds and begin a whole new adventure of learning all I can about my new charges and how to make my soil more accommodating to their needs.

It thrills me to know I have an entourage of growers committed to helping me gain success one more time as we laugh and fuss and study our way to that elusive perfect harvest. I have been impressed by the knowledge and kindness of so many personalities that I may never meet in the flesh. So many of you have become close and trusted friends as we've journeyed together and I look forward to expanding those family ranks as we move forward.

I leave you with Buddha.....

image20146.jpg

.....and the Bomb.

image20141.jpg

image20143.jpg

Final harvest total: 4.5 ounces

image21431.jpg

Thank you all, each and every one, for the joy you brought to these pages. This was a wild and exhilarating ride. Let's get out there and spread more joy. :laughtwo::green_heart:

can't wait Sue :high-five:

I decided I didn't want to wait until tomorrow. My generation invented instant gratification. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Wow I'm sure you had time to read that post before the fantastic admin around here got rid of it... Don't listen to haters Sue! I'm sure something so trashy and insignificant wouldn't bother you anyway Sue! But there is clearly some jealous people around here that are making an extra effort to derail people's happiness. There is strength in numbers and we stand beside you and everyone else that gets attacked so maliciously!

Love you Sue. Keep your head up!!

That little gremlin has been chasing me around the forum for days now, leaving nasties on a slew of threads. He was hounding Antics and when I stood up to him there he decided I might be a good target. I believe he underestimated the efficiency of our mods. Most times you wouldn't even notice, they have come down so fast.

It makes me feel good to be so well looked after. :love:

Yes he's been trolling me as will.

He followed me to my friends. Little bugger needs a swift smack on the behind. Like I said, he underestimated the community. Sooner or later he'll tire of the game.

That little gremlin has been chasing me around the forum for days now, leaving nasties on a slew of threads. He was hounding Antics and when I stood up to him there he decided I might be a good target. I believe he underestimated the efficiency of our mods. Most times you wouldn't even notice, they have come down so fast.

It makes me feel good to be so well looked after. :love:

Yes he's been trolling me as will.

He followed me to my friends. Little bugger needs a swift smack on the behind. Like I said, he underestimated the community. Sooner or later he'll tire of the game.

User name for the troll? I missed it.

For the most part, this forum is the best moderated of any I've visited. There are some silly-seeming rules, but they are based on various aspects of prohibition, so while they don't make sense on their face, if you look at the convoluted mess of rules and regulations against the background of prohibition, they do make sense.

As far as trolls and negative assholes are concerned, the mods here sort that stuff out pronto.

Although, you have to ask yourself, have I reached stardom? Lol it's come full circle now Sue. You've got fans and friends and then you have haters and those ultimately envious of yours and other success!! I don't know if you should feel offended or honoured that now your in the star light? Hahaha I don't know. Just making light of a rediculous situation :p

It's nice to get this kind of attention imho, if you get the mechanism. They are trying to make you feel bad. They are doing this, because if they succeed, they will feel a bit better. They judge their success by your reaction. It means they have a huge ego, and are actually jealous of you. They are just to into themselves to be able to say that, and thus have to talk you down in order not to perceive themselves as insignificant compared to you ;)

He changed it a few times doc. It was always a play of a user's name like sue or SmokerJoe or paddy. And he informed me that I'm a molester thought that was an interesting slam as he knows nothing about any of us. Over a year here and this is the first I've seen this. I think it's a disgruntled user.

I agree wholeheartedly Pigeons. I actually laughed out loud when he showed up the first time. He's been changing his name to try to stay ahead of the mods Doc. Not that It's worked. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Pigeons, have you subbed onto my new journal yet? Get over there now. :laughtwo:

I'll be looking for you too Doc. I'll be needing your advice. :love:

Dutty, have you subbed up yet? I have to have you along.

Awesome post. Thank you...got a MBM & made 1st batch of butter & cookies. Your info will help.
This is not true. When you are at the peak of the decarboxylation curve I posted, you will be converting THC to CBN faster then THCA to THC. So by decarboxylating before baking, you WILL be creating sleeping cookies ;) I'd suggest a low baking temperature recipe.

Also, creating the butter, also decarbs it. So you will have very little THC left in there, and a LOT of CBN.

Decarboxylation, or decarbing, is a function of heat. So everything heating up the product, will decarb. Using that graph I posted, you can see if it is at all needed, and when making butter AND baking with it, you do not need to. High CBN gives a more sedative effect.

What happens in decarbing is that you convert THCa to THC, this normally happens during smoking or vaping. At the same time it converts CBDa to CBD. AND THC to CBN .. but at a slow rate .. untill most of the THCA has become THC, then THC to CBN speeds up.

Knowing this, you can aim for a certain kind of high in your edible, using that graph and adding times of processing/baking.

Awesome post. Thank you...got a MBM & made 1st batch of butter & cookies. Your info will help.

One of the many valuable bits of learning found in the pages of this journal. Wow! This one was such fun. The new one will continue with this learning trend.

I bet those cookies were delicious. How potent were they?

Back
Top Bottom