Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Update....

Mid Week 4 Flower tent shots.....

Hope you enjoy....I am very stinky, the buds already reak, Girls probably want a feed tomorrow.

Update soon.
LR72

Update....

Mid Week 4 Flower tent shots.....

Hope you enjoy....I am very stinky, the buds already reak, Girls probably want a feed tomorrow.

Update soon.
LR72

Looking so good lowie! :bravo:

Looks good got some real nice bud development
Cheers N420, Im real impressed with this CMH lighting, hard to believe that tent is 615w TOTAL lights, yet the development as you say is great.
I also do that tightrope coco dance, guaging how dry is getting too dry, as long as the coco is damp, they can feed.
I usually find that 50% weight of totally wet to run off weight to be the watering point to catch.
Fed them this morning, loved it.
Using my method, they are drinking 2-3L every 5 days or so. Cheap drunks....

Looking so good lowie! :bravo:
Cheers Deano!
Im getting sick of putting clothes in the washing basket everytime I water my plants....and we are not even started yet!
Sooooo Stinky....
Trim underneath came up good too, they didnt even blink.
Got tooo blitzed, had to use my green light in room to finish watering girls.... Ran out of time, and lights..... Lol.

Grow well guys and cheers for tuning in, you too Big Spark, I see you lurking..... Lol
:ganjamon:

I was thinking about adding my second 315 to my tent about to put my girls into flower in the next couple of days hopefully I can have some buds at week 4 like yours

I was considering switching to coco from pro mix but wanted to get a couple of more pro mix grows under my belt before I make any changes

I was thinking about adding my second 315 to my tent about to put my girls into flower in the next couple of days hopefully I can have some buds at week 4 like yours

I was considering switching to coco from pro mix but wanted to get a couple of more pro mix grows under my belt before I make any changes
If you got a tent with good ventilation, do it mate. I had a single in there and two is sweet....leaving you wanting a third.... Where I am at now... Lol.
Week 1-3 is stretch and stuff, so if they dont pack it on after that, theres a problem, sure your gonna smash it outta the park mate. CMH for the win!

Yeah plenty of time for coco mate, seen some good grows in that pro mix.
It can take a bit with some mediums to get a proper handle on how they act and react. Go the promix and later I will help ya get started in Coco if you like, its easy.
Coco...Plants....Plants....Coco....get along... Hehehe.

Go the promix and later I will help ya get started in Coco if you like, its easy.
Hey appreciate it I might take you up on that

Don't think ventilation should be a problem I have a 4 inch exhaust fan set on low and with the one 315 my temps are around 70 since im growing in my garage that stays quite cool. Do you think I should add the second 315 as soon as I flip or wait until the stretch is done

Hey appreciate it I might take you up on that

Don't think ventilation should be a problem I have a 4 inch exhaust fan set on low and with the one 315 my temps are around 70 since im growing in my garage that stays quite cool. Do you think I should add the second 315 as soon as I flip or wait until the stretch is done
Turn your fan up a tad and smash them with both as soon as you flip, your building budsites, thats when you want it. They will love you for it. Less light will mean more stretch.
Never a prob if you got a question mate, all the time in the world for that.
Off for a Fatty...hehe...

Im getting sick of putting clothes in the washing basket everytime I water my plants....and we are not even started yet!
Sooooo Stinky....
You could always..... well maybe too much. :volcano-smiley:

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 24
Im getting the feeling your the sales rep for them there coveralls.... Lol.
Its pretty bad, thinking of repacking an old filter just in case.
hehe...
smelly man....

Hey Lowie how are your stinky girls doing? :passitleft:
They are all slappers....but the plants are looking sweeeeettttt....! Boom tish!
Cheers for the joint mate, had a hard day, back is,destroyed.... Did all hard stuff on car today,tomorrow....easy street...cough..
Took a few sneaky lights off pics just for you Herb Dean, for poppin past....

The clones are starting to come good.

WP_20190428_17_44_06_Pro_LI.jpg

But what you want to see is the girls with their flowers out....in the dark.....

WP_20190428_17_45_48_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_47_40_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_49_59_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_50_44_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_51_30_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_51_43_Pro_LI.jpg

Thats Day 1 of Week 5, not even used PK yet, thats another week away......
Will thin some fans next water....in a couple of days....
LR72.

They are all slappers....but the plants are looking sweeeeettttt....! Boom tish!
Cheers for the joint mate, had a hard day, back is,destroyed.... Did all hard stuff on car today,tomorrow....easy street...cough..
Took a few sneaky lights off pics just for you Herb Dean, for poppin past....

The clones are starting to come good.

WP_20190428_17_44_06_Pro_LI.jpg

But what you want to see is the girls with their flowers out....in the dark.....

WP_20190428_17_45_48_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_47_40_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_49_59_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_50_44_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_51_30_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190428_17_51_43_Pro_LI.jpg

Thats Day 1 of Week 5, not even used PK yet, thats another week away......
Will thin some fans next water....in a couple of days....
LR72.
Wooooow! :bravo:

They look amazing! So lush and stinky lookin’ haha

Thanks for the update mate! Killing it!

Cheers Brah, Im just smoking my arse off as my back was a,bit sore and outta bubble hash.....so thought I would snap a couple pics.
I got some crap trim in the fridge so will make a run, just need to make a stirrer and clean my bag screens up again with iso and grab some bags of ice.....need to test car during week, so grab it then....miss my hash...
Roll out a thin line of full melt, roll it in a joint and go to flavour country....

Hey Sly, I like quiet a high THC.... Because Im a stoner.... Lol
CBD at 1.5%+.
Depends, most Cannabis will help but thats why I grow more Indica leaners now. While the Sativa- Hazes kept me motivated, it didnt fo much for the pain. Lol
Pineapple Chunk was great, good balance for me, Acapulco Gold was also good and Tangerine Dream....just a bit too Sativa racey... Like my G13 haze...

White Widow, Kushes, Pineapple Chunk even, etc make me sit down. Which for me is good. I lean more towards Skunks and Kushes for that reason.
I got some buds of the racier stuff tucked away...but this grow better hurry up.... Im burning through it....hehe..

Im looking forward to the Peyote Critical, smells great and supposed to be high in CBD..... Just right for me...

Farkers these dayz like, brap brap....drive by-ing my thread......Wheres me Rocket Launcher.......hehehe.

Phew, Its Big Spark.... :passitleft:
Get ya laughing gear around that....
hehe

Hehe, just gonna go and water and maybe defoliate some girls... Week 5 Day2... Coming up later....

Back
Top Bottom