Lowryder #2 CFL Feminized First Grow!

Dobby

I wanted to start a grow journal because I thought people would be interested in my super high adventures. Basically the attempt is to figure out whats best for growing before I move to Georgia (we live in Colorado now, and for the most part everything i'm doing is within state laws). The idea is, grow enough bud to smoke without having to venture somewhere in Georgia and risk bacon attempting get on your vegetarian sandwich.

For Georgia though, I built a PC grow box, ill probably post that later. I have some Royal Queen Critical in there.

Heres what Ive got set up, I have 1 Lowryder 2 I bought from Herbies, which so far I recommend. I have some MG Organic Soil (I dont have the cash for Fox Farms at the moment spent most of my money on a failed experiment ill get to later) I have a 1.5 gallon pot no nutes yet. For lights (all cfl), I have a surge protector with 4 5000k 23w bulbs, a 42w 2700k bulb, and a lamp with a y spliter with 2 6500k lights. Fan I have a little heater which I switched to fan, obviously. I also have holes in the top with a big box fan and a 120mm pc fan on the side.

Next... the box. This is the experiment... Well, I went to Home Depot and have very limited knowledge of building anything. So I thought I could build a cube out of 3x4 sheets of half inch plywood. Well, as it turns out no you cant do that so I got to play with a box saw, which sucked. I get that together with some corner brackets and a lot of screws. Little did I know that when you make things of this nature there's going to be gaps, for that I used "Great Stuff" which worked pretty well but it looks like crap. Lastly the plywood I chose doesn't paint well so that doesn't help either. So what i'm getting at the box is there to be locked to stay under state law.

Grow_set_up.jpg

I'm growing under 24/0 because I don't have a timer, and keeping it on schedule at all times would be a hassle, and I hear Lowryder 2's do well under it.

Im counting days after planting, germinating this seed only took about 16 hours.
Day 4:
Day_414.jpg

Day 12:
Day_125.jpg

Day_12_2_1.jpg

And here where I'm at now...

Day 15:
Day_156.jpg
Day_15_2_1.jpg

This is my first grow, I have no idea really what i'm doing to be completely honest. I also have no intention of ever saying that. If there's anything anyone wants to know more about just tell me. Criticism is very accepted, especially if its something that I can improve on cheaply.

Wrote this high as hell, so if something sounds off, it probably is. Happy Toking! :passitleft:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom