LST Using My Ideas with Fast Buds Green Crack

102BF

July 7, 2016, the old faithful dropping seed into glass of H2O. Once sprouted, I will be going straight to either 5 or 7 gallon Smart Pot.(depending which pot comes first in the mail)

My purpose of THE THREAD is to give an honest opinion on the ease or difficulties in LST. I not only have never tried LST, but also a novice to any type of gardening. Why not try to graduate with a GREEN THUMB in the cannabis field?

I will be using Jungle Juice and their many different variations, along with natural sunlight when I am home and a standard 4 prong halogen outlet. I decided to invest in nutrients vs expensive lights...

stay tuned, should be FUN!

To everyone:

Is there anything you would like me to add on my updates? Something that may add to help/educate the next person taking on this endeavor? My goal is to see how well I can do with less...

Def will be sending photos. I had Green Crack sprouted but it did not make so now have Crystal and Blackberry (Fastbuds Family) soaking in paper towels and zip lock...Truly excited about this and why so disappointed in Green Crack "petering out" on me.

Finally, my stubborn bean has sprouted so will be attaching pics soon once LST...thanks for the patience.

IMG_2902-1.jpg

Finally have some growth but need a little more height to begin LST...

Thought I should list some of the extras:
Fox Farm Soil
At 2 weeks:
10ml Earth Juice Catalyst
5ml Earth Juice Microblast
10ml Earth Juice Grow
2.5ml Terpenez
1/2 tsp L.R. Rice Honey Wildflower, unfiltered, raw
1/2 tsp Brer Rabbit, Unsulphered Molasses
pH 6-6.5, using color chart so YELLOW is gold to me.
21/3 sunlight/dark (whenever possible I will put outside to soak the true sun's magic)

Galaxyhydro LED Grow Plant Light 300w Greenhouse Indoor Hydroponic Grow Lighting 9 Band

Smart Pot Soft-Sided Fabric Garden Plant Container Aeration Planter Pots, 10 gallon

At week 5, I add 2.5ml Earth Juice Meta K and start Earth Juice Bloom (5ml) and continue Meta K 2.5ml but increase Bloom gradually to 25ml.

I hope this helps and open to any suggestions and/or comments. This formulation tends to work best for me.

Later and keep it growing!

21/3 sunlight/dark (whenever possible I will put outside to soak the true sun's magic)
Off to a great start!:bravo: 5 finger leaves on what looks like the 3rd set. She must be happy!

Something I noticed moving my plants in and out was that node distance is longer when plants were growing in sun than when under LED. Don't know if that matters in your LST plan. They aren't long nodes, just not short like some growers want.

My plants had no problem adjusting from one to other, they grew well under both. Mine started outside though. Might be different going from indoor to full sun.

Thanks for the Lst examples, they would be a good addition to my LST tutorial. That's if you would like to post on few of your initial bends for the folks to see.

I'd advise putting this in journal like Lester mentioned, this is the Intro section and therefore... Welcome to the forums, best grow community around.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

please explain journal vs what I am doing? Thanks for the Welcome too as I am new to all of this and very much a beginner but get such joy from growing

Grow Journals is specific area of forums listed under Grow Room link in the page header. Just start a new thread there and continue what you're doing. I think I posted link below. Big reason for doing that is that more people will find it and follow.

Journals in Progress

Also include a link to your new journal in your signature so we can find it. You can edit your signature on your settings page. There are instructions for that somewhere but I forget. Several veteran members have that link in their signatures and I'm sure someone will offer to help with that step after you start your new grow journal.
This is link.
How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig

RE: plant in the picture looks healthy to me overall, but maybe a little nitrogen deficient. :Namaste:

I want to apologize to everyone as I was given opportunity to go fishing in Costa Rica and took the offer so my grow had to be aborted but I plan to start a new one...being without a computer and internet was actually really nice...so if 420magazine is reading, where do you recommend me going to start my next grow?

Back
Top Bottom