2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

Bedtime medicine, Cherry Bomb by Bomb Seeds.
420-magazine-mobile904696584.jpg

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Maybe one day we will, id love to meet others from 420 for trading and sharing. Soon i hope.

They got their top dress for the week and 1 gallon of un-pH'd water. I gave them un-pH'd water because my nute line runs low on the scale and FFOF does a great job of buffering it back into the low 6's but with them being in full flower now I wanted to turbo charge them with a shot of P and K from the top dress so I want my pH to rise to unlock higher doses for the ladies to have. Unadjusted water here is 7.14 my soil buffered me up to 6.62 on #2's container and 6.68 on #1's container. Rite in the sweet spot!! ..#growsmartnothard
Now, my technique to top dressing starts before I even pot my soil to flush prior to starting which will become my growing medium. I make sure to fill pots and leave 3" on top for dressing purposes throughout the grow. So that when I get to the point of my dressing routine I have room to add my soil/nutrient dress. Then I water the next two feeds with strait water. And continue throughout my schedule. Its essential for there to be nutrients in your growing medium. After 5 weeks of being in the soil these beautiful ladies growing before you have most likely used all of what was available in the soil, you cant forget to give back and replenish the soil. This way the ladies will reward you in the end with a happy ending! ... #thinkaboutit

She's the one that was double topped... ...
When looking at the picture if you tilt your head to the right at a 45 degree angle you can pick the doubles out. They are on the left and right between the 'corners' if you will.
#1 got out of hand on the one side, shes a monster. My Sativa Queen! ..

Feed Day (day 42; begin week 7)

They were unusually light today. Each were given 1 gallon, also i added a tsp of powdered seabird guano to give em a kick of calcium (20%) and Phosphorous (12%). These ladies are happy and just chuggin along!! ...

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

You should cruise to the finish now. I like the way their so square.

They should start packing on some weight.. Cant wait, my reserves are getting low. I should easily double my yield on this run and its with only 2 ladies compared to my 1st journal which had 3.

I have big expectations for my current grow, hopefully i avoid the mistakes i made last time.

So I pulled my girls out today and did a little more pull down LST to try and preserve the little bit (maybe 12") of distance between the canopy and my panel. Since they were fed last nite they were nice and limber so they were easily manipulated.

Me, being in soil, after I water/feed as the plants root system starts taking in the water/feed and it starts uptaking/transporting and such it becomes more limber. I dunno if that would apply being submerged as you are.

Well we'll find out soon because im going to set it all up on a timer soon and give them a bit of dry time. Need to research more first.

Back
Top Bottom