2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

They look great i like the bigger ones bushiness and the smaller one has a really nice shape to her i think shes gonna turn out some nice big strong colas! I know how you feel seeing a button with a sign above saying do not press is my worse nightmare lol

.Water Day. (days 18/22)

Week 4 nutes per the schedule with additives (ArmorSI/Amino-Aide/Bene-Bio).

1gal h2o (schedule is for 1gal h2o)
5mL Amino-Aide
10mL Armor SI
2.0mL Bene-Bio (Beneficial Biologics)
4.17-4.22pH/1562-1574 ppm's (h2o is reading 380ppm) my soil buffered the pH up to 6.11 and 6.07 so I guess this is normal with Roots Organic.

They are drinking more frequently. A half gallon of straight h2o was given on Friday and they were dry last nite.

.Water Day. (days 20/24)

These girls are THIRSTY!!! They took 1 gallon 6.23pH h2o only today with a top dress per my schedule. Showing sex (fem obviously) and they are pre-flowering. The stretch should start any day. They may turn out to be tall bushes the way they are structured and growing, personally I had hoped they would've vegged just a tad longer. Oh well, it'll still be a bountiful harvest I'm sure. .. Its really all going to depend on how much they stretch. I have about 2 feet of space allowing for ample light room in the top of my area leaving 10" between the light and the canopy.

I've since pulled my humidifier. No need for it now since I'm putting 2 gallons of water into the girls combined every 2-3 days. I've pulled the exhaust tube and it's no longer recirculating the contents of the tent back into the tent. Back to negative pressure. I changed the timer on the exhaust it wont run during lights out now except for a half hr after 3 hrs of lights out. Then wont come back on till 2 hrs after lights on. During lights on it will run for a half hr then will be off for an hr then repeat throughout lights on. My thinking is the inflated temps while the tent builds up co2 from my bag while not exhausting may benefit yield. Just experimenting. Im stoned, fuck it. It cant hurt, and if within 1-2 wks I dont see a difference I plan on pulling the bag. No harm no foul!!

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Sounds like a smart plan. I see too many times people using co2 with exhaust running and I never understood. I guess the plants will get a little bit of it. But this method seems like it would work. Thats of course if every other factor is being met.

Look on grow pot cheaply, Ledrf has a good video on running co2 on timers in a sealed space.

Start of Week #5 (4/17)

So I gave the girls another gallon of straight h2o yesterday (4/15) with the anticipation that the past two feeds of h2o only would serve as a mini flush prior to starting my bloom nutes.
They've been stretching on average of an inch a day now for 4 days. They have pre-flowers and their internodal spacing is ideal for some ginormous colas on their mains come harvest time. Secondary growth is just amazing with these genetics from Fast Buds. IMPRESSIVE all around on every level so far. #2 which got a double topping is coming along amazingly. She has just about caught up to #1 bush wise and has already matched her in height. As for the double topping this grow should show all you auto growers that these plants can be topped twice with no slowing of the growth.

Bloom nutes start this week!

Feed Day (day 35)
420-magazine-mobile1289350853.jpg

I only water when my ladies tell me they're thirsty. Typically thats every 2-3 days with 1gal going in inside the environment I give my babies. These ladies seem to want it every 2 days like clock work. I don't touch the soil or anything, I lift my pots. Prior to my grow while prepping the medium and pots I soak them and make a note of the weight (just by lifting not actually weighing). That weight is then used as a benchmark. You can get a pretty good feel for it as you go through a couple cycles. ...

So apparently overnite/throughout today a bomb must've went off in my tent. I opened it when I got home and its like a god damned jungle in there!!! An explosion of growth!!! If this keeps up i will run outta room by Monday. I'm gonna let it play out and if they get within 10" of my panel I will start some preventative LST. Also it appears I have two different phenos going. ..

420-magazine-mobile287336212.jpg

#2 (Afghani Pheno)
420-magazine-mobile2045437335.jpg

#1 (Sativa Pheno)
420-magazine-mobile1397704748.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391627097.jpg

420-magazine-mobile672336545.jpg

420-magazine-mobile331314680.jpg

They're only on day 38.. ...

Back
Top Bottom