Mars Hydro Grow Journal: 2x Mars 48's, 2.4m x 1.2m, Say Cheese

Good evening to ya @GoogleGenie hope ya blazed 'n merry.... :passitleft:

I was chatting to a matey this early evening (grower) who mentioned that I might want to consider putting a physical kink in I AM CHEESE' s stem where it arches over the first staple and move the second staple closer to the first but push it down deeper so the stem is forced at a more downward angle. The reasoning behind this is without that kink and not forming a knuckle once I remove all the staples she'll spring up somewhat and not that lazy crooked trunk look I got pictured in my head...? I've done worse to seedlings so I'm 10/10 on this new reverse whatchamacallit.... hahaha

02/16/21.

7.16pm.

I AM CHEESE.

I told the master he forgot to post a pic to explain his explanation above but he is rather daft of late......

IMG_20210213_062711_519.jpg
IMG_20210213_062711_533.jpg

My roots started showing on Saturday so I got wrapped in a black plastic bag to keep my roots in darkness for now..

My new position the Reverse Bhang Sum Duc is now in full swing and the masters other ladies are rather envious of how supple my young figure is, but that's mainly due to them being clones and past their youthful stage of beauty....

IMG_20210213_062711_400.jpg

So this was the start of the first position Duc Sum Bhang....

IMG_20210216_180912.jpg

IMG_20210216_162457.jpg

A pic from the side and from behind so you can see how I'm being shaped to slowly start taking shape of a crooked trunk.....

IMG_20210216_163246.jpg

And off with her head it was on Sunday, got this space to myself...... Slurricane 9 was her name not that it matters to me..... hahaha

Finally I got back here.
I'm sure I've missed a bunch of stuff
Such as. ....
Where are you now
I see a lot of shaping plants going on
Interesting

Morning mr. Strain I'm back in my hometown after things went bit sideways in jozi but nothing serious, back to growing with a smile on my face.... How you been keeping....

02/24/21.

05.24am.

So not much has been happening between myself and the master just he chopped my leaves, my new bloody leaves I tell ya...

before and after.

I lost my 1st and 2nd set of branch/nodes now it's time to maby lose these metal clips soon hopefully..

Chilling with the ladies on the back stoep kinda of a meet n greet if you will
... hahaha

Nice Smeegs
So back in the old spot
More at home
You look as busy with plants as I am

I never seem to achieve the target of growing less as my intentions are at the beginning of every season as I seem to collect clones the way some folk do with seeds, also could be cause I suck at rearing seedlings apart from Cammy Camembert.... The bonus is I have a good selection to start off summer with hopefully find some crackers over winter...

So I've been alerted that the last pic entry didn't show the pics due to a bug and I cleared my photo album yesterday to free up space so won't be able to show them my apologies.

So Cammy had her first haircut on Monday and then I removed the staples that were holding her down in place on Wednesday and exposed her to the full force of the fan to see if her stem/roots had anchored firmly and we are successful I'm glad to say...
IMG_20210225_164754.jpg
IMG_20210226_091525.jpg

Next up I want to slowly start exposing the roots and remove the top half section of the plastic housing, want to get a bit of height up top whole the stem/trunk firms up some more before I start any lst on any branches...

Also received new clones today felt like a kid in a candy store thanking you kindly @Rhys777.

IMG_20210226_083506.jpg

Military Chocolate - Oni Seeds.
Colossal Cookies - In-house Genetics.

Need to pop into town and grab some pots... hahaha

Subbed mr smeegs! Will be keeping an eye on this journal. Love the work you have done so far. Always a pleasure to go through your journals.

Nice to see ya @Skottelgoed Spons keep feeding that girl of yours hey and she will make you smile.... :green_heart:

So it's been rather quiet around the garden just keeping all the plants happy and fed but I've been offering free haircuts to all the girls that are ready to be harvested but also due to the onset of budrot with all the rain we've been having....

Slurricane XI..

IMG_20210228_134009.jpg

She was bottled 3 weeks ago so another week to go before I have a proper taste, she was under the 2x Mars 48's and I'm proper chuffed with her outcome....

Queen Anne's Revenge..

IMG_20210301_075502.jpg

She came down on Monday the last girl indoors the rest are all outside right now which gives me time to mop and clean the tents out before I throw anyone under 12/12....

Slurricane 1..

IMG_20210301_082538.jpg

She is by far the smelliest girl I have grown in the last couple of years hey, she reminds me of those fly bait bucket traps you hang outside during summer that stink to high heaven.. Nice dense buds and long colas hopefully that translates into firm buds and not airy..

Wedding Cake..

IMG_20210228_140034.jpg

Sadly I took a big knock on the chin with this girl due to all the rain and overcast days we had. Her flower structure reminds me alot of cheese strains although her buds look solid its more made up of clusters of smaller flowers like a bunch of grapes if you will..... But sadly she was rotten to the core with budrot and a grey powder mold inside the actual flowers..

I have two other ladies next to wedding cake who haven't been affected at all by the wet weather at all....

Thanks for saying hello guys even if ya just have a giggle at my peculiarities... hahaha

IMG_20210301_082538.jpg

IMG_20210301_075510.jpg

IMG_20210228_140034.jpg

IMG_20210228_134009.jpg

Damn its looking good smeegs! Just a pity that thewedding cake took such a knock withthe weather. Wedding cake is one of the faves to smoke. Great work on your babies!

Damn its looking good smeegs! Just a pity that thewedding cake took such a knock withthe weather. Wedding cake is one of the faves to smoke. Great work on your babies!

I took the rest of the wedding cake down yesterday and sent it off to the farm where it gets turned into tea for the cows... hahaha

I cut away the top half of the plastic cover around Cammy so I can start brushing the top layer of coco away and slowly expose those roots... She's a tiny bit wobbly but will firm up again due my my rough ministrations....

IMG_20210304_083128.jpg

Hope ya all have a blessed day as it going to be a stinker here by me... 32c...

I took the rest of the wedding cake down yesterday and sent it off to the farm where it gets turned into tea for the cows... hahaha
Thats got to be some high cows. Lol such a nice strain. Pitty it got mouldy

Back
Top Bottom