Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Absorber,

The lights and UR45 are run separately and use different plugs.

The timers for the light and UR45 are also separate, we get the timer free inside the kit, but not when you buy the light separately. Users can go to Amazon and purchase them separately.

If you have any further product-related questions, you can also contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] directly for a quicker resolution.

ur45.png
I never saw this message at the time as I wasn't tagged but do you have a link to the timers for it @Mars Hydro ?

I was thinking of putting them on their own timer to use as I see fit. Anyone have any experience using them? I thinking about ordering a set to use in late flower. Was hoping to get some input from someone else that has used them for late flower. 5-15 in the 8th hour and 5-15 in the 3rd hour. Working from 5-20 at the 6th hour.

I was thinking of putting them other own timer to use as I see fit. Anyone have any experience using them? I think n I’m going for order a set to use in late flower. Was hoping to get some input from someone else that has used them for late flower. 5-15 in the 8th hour and 5-15 in the 3rd hour. Working from 5-20 at the 6th hour
There is no way to run the UV or IR on different times from each other unless you turn switches on and off manually.
There's only 1 driver supplying both light spectrums .
I have the fitting but dont use it because of this issue 😥

Misunderstanding here. I’m looking to run the 45w bars independently of my main light. I’d be running them on a timer that I can set to my own liking to turn the bars off and on according to my own schedule. Not looking to isolate the different colors in the bars.
That being said I’d like to hear anyones experience with the 45w bars regardless of the timing method used.

I never saw this message at the time as I wasn't tagged but do you have a link to the timers for it @Mars Hydro ?
@Absorber I am asking the technical department to confirm, and I will explain it to you here as soon as possible after they reply. In addition, new UV\IR\DEEP RED products have been launched and I will announce them soon!

@Absorber I am asking the technical department to confirm, and I will explain it to you here as soon as possible after they reply. In addition, new UV\IR\DEEP RED products have been launched and I will announce them soon!
Thankyou it would be appreciated

Prize spoilers! You will get our 1x free Clip fan on Amazon for free at 0 cost. 🙀

The winner will be announced soon!

View our prize 🫴 Mars Hydro Clip Fan

GIVEAWAY-&-FREE-TEST.jpg

Winners Announcement::love:

Congratulations to @OGpapa who won the prize -Mars Hydro Clip Fan

🎁Please private message us ASAP to take away your prize. 🎁

:love: Thank you all for your participation!:love:

23.png

@Absorber @Slapalottapuss

The previous UV and IR were together, did not include a timer, and required manual control.

At present, we have launched a new Adlite series. UV and IR are separate. There is no timer yet, but you can purchase a timer separately. We expect shipments starting in March to include timers.

Hi, your wait is over...

Wake up and smell the newness!! We’re now to be launching our new Adlite Supplement Lights.🔥🔥🔥

We can't wait to introduce you to the most powerful plant growth-promoting and flavor-enhancing artifacts! 🌱

IR: to increase the photosynthesis rate, promote robust stem growth.
UV: to improve plant nutritional quality and stimulate biomass production.
Deep Red: to boost led grow light efficiency, reduced growth time, increase yield and improve taste.

Be the first to get this ➡ Adlite-supplement-led-grow-lights

adlite1080x1080.jpg

@Absorber @Slapalottapuss

The previous UV and IR were together, did not include a timer, and required manual control.

At present, we have launched a new Adlite series. UV and IR are separate. There is no timer yet, but you can purchase a timer separately. We expect shipments starting in March to include timers.
Do you do trade ins 🤣🤣🤣

Do you do trade ins 🤣🤣🤣
Dear @Absorber ,

We will consider old UV IR customers to trade in Adlite products at low prices in the future, and we will announce it when the time comes. :yahoo:

First long night last night! RAMMED 🤦‍♂️ FC3000

PXL_20240131_081313486.jpg

There is a dwc in there 🤣

PXL_20240130_224251611.jpg
PXL_20240130_224255910.jpg
@Greenvein After you practice, which one is more effective, soil culture or hydroponics? Can you share it with us? ;)

@Greenvein After you practice, which one is more effective, soil culture or hydroponics? Can you share it with us? ;)
Im all Hydro as the pots are full of Coco but If the DWC goes well I coud do a side by side with clones.

Sad that I had to flip the Auto in the DWC as I wanted to see how big a auto would get. Noticed they grow alot bigger in full hydro.

Would like to hear anyone’s user opinion on the previous UV/IR bars still. @Mars Hydro do you have any reviews to reference?
Previously, UV/IR were mainly used together, with a switch and no timing function. Some users plshuo want to add a timing function.

Now the new UV/IR are separated, have separate switches, and can be timed.

🎉It’s time to reveal the answer! 👇
😉12 beauties & FC-E8000
🎁Prize: 5 Grow Bags
🥳Winner: @Vegan4life
🎁Please private message us ASAP to take away your prize.😜

Explore more 🫴 Mars Hydro

Thanks again for all, please keep growing with us!😊

winner.png

fce8000.png

Back
Top Bottom