Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Doesn't rust, but I'm not sure if it's safe around something you'll be ingesting. Any chance you looked into that?

Read on dutch forum where many people used this for scrog, and can stand heat so not see a problem actualy, ;)

Read on dutch forum where many people used this for scrog, and can stand heat so not see a problem actualy, ;)

Sorry could not tell it was galvanized in the photo. Zinc is bad if it is heated to a vapor not sure around plants don't tend to listen to others and do my own research. I always remember the guy from Chevron came to my school and ate spoonfuls of DDT and said it was safe we all know where that went.
I did a quick check and it will not leach into plants and max daily exposure is 15 mg a day so just don't smoke the grate and if you grind it to cut it wear a resperator

High MonkeyTime :circle-of-love:
Doesn't rust, but I'm not sure if it's safe around something you'll be ingesting. Any chance you looked into that?
Good to know this. :passitleft:
haha :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry could not tell it was galvanized in the photo. Zinc is bad if it is heated to a vapor not sure around plants don't tend to listen to others and do my own research. I always remember the guy from Chevron came to my school and ate spoonfuls of DDT and said it was safe we all know where that went.
I did a quick check and it will not leach into plants and max daily exposure is 15 mg a day so just don't smoke the grate and if you grind it to cut it wear a resperator

Kraize is right, you can check CO Finest's journal and Youtube videos, :thumb:

Thank you Kriaze :circle-of-love:

i checked COfinest grows and hes done 2 grows under the 1600w? one doesnt tell me yield as he uses the reflector series also
so is the 2 cofinest grows the only completed grows with mars leds on here?
with the amount of people on this thread there must be more who can say i used a mars 5w led and got suh and such from it?

Sara,

I am really getting fed up with this, today is Friday in the USA. As I told you last time if my replacement light is not sent out by today I want a refund of my $440.
I emailed Lucy last night which she responded " just got to office, send you tracking number later".....well there was nothing sent later.. I can't wait for this light anymore...if I don't get proof it was sent out today I either expect a refund or I will be disputing the charge with my bank.

delivered :thanks:

:circle-of-love:

SAM_2602.JPG

:high-five:

SAM_2620.JPG

so no one can link there finished grows and record yield with these lights?
thats 2 days ive been asking?
im only looking for a bit of help to make me buy these lights?
SARA if u can link me a couple of grow diaries with yield recorded at end i will buy numerious lights from u?

so no one can link there finished grows and record yield with these lights?
thats 2 days ive been asking?
im only looking for a bit of help to make me buy these lights?
SARA if u can link me a couple of grow diaries with yield recorded at end i will buy numerious lights from u?
You could take the time and use the search option. I typed "pineapple chunk" to get info on this strain and the search was more then helpful and a few mars 2 PC grows were in their. Good luck brown eyes

Hi Sara, I still have not received my tracking number. I sent you a PM on this forum. Pay pal took my money from my account I believe the 12. Today is the 20th. I've been told my product has been shipped and I've also been told it hasn't. I could definitely use some help in figuring out the tracking number and if my stuff has even been shipped thanks again for the help

i checked COfinest grows and hes done 2 grows under the 1600w? one doesnt tell me yield as he uses the reflector series also
so is the 2 cofinest grows the only completed grows with mars leds on here?
with the amount of people on this thread there must be more who can say i used a mars 5w led and got suh and such from it?

Browneyes check out this page/video by COFinest

Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

he reviews both the 144 3s and the Mars II 1600. He got just over a pound under the 1600 in a 5x5 scrog

The video is on page 54 of the journal

Browneyes, if I may... Your first question almost seemed like you were "baiting" with a leading question. You made a statement something like no finished grows or grows that went badly? It was offensive in its tone, IMO.

Numerous, numerous extremely successful grows with Mars lights have been accomplished. I don't do diary's, I don't have the time. But under hydro dwc into scrog under Mars 1200 I've hit over 1 lb per plant, I can post pics of my current grow and you will see its outta control... Autos yield about 2 oz per plant I've found in soil. (Of which I have two going now in an experiment, one untrained, one topped extremely early and these are close to coming down, under a Mars 96*3 reflector.

I'll gladly post pics if you desire...

Studies have shown greater yield per watt than HID under LED. Let alone the heat issues...

Browneyes, if I may... Your first question almost seemed like you were "baiting" with a leading question. You made a statement something like no finished grows or grows that went badly? It was offensive in its tone, IMO.

Numerous, numerous extremely successful grows with Mars lights have been accomplished. I don't do diary's, I don't have the time. But under hydro dwc into scrog under Mars 1200 I've hit over 1 lb per plant, I can post pics of my current grow and you will see its outta control... Autos yield about 2 oz per plant I've found in soil. (Of which I have two going now in an experiment, one untrained, one topped extremely early and these are close to coming down, under a Mars 96*3 reflector.

I'll gladly post pics if you desire...

Studies have shown greater yield per watt than HID under LED. Let alone the heat issues...

no baiting here
im asking a simple question
can anyone link me to completed diaries on any forum anywhere on the internet with mars1200 or 1600w leds as im extremely interested in buying them and this is final piece of the jog saw i need
as i said and as u pointed out i cannot find any that are completed or ones that didnt go badly? thats not offensive surely?
i looked threw completed diaries and only ones that finished where porrly grown plants
im not looking for an arguement
im appealing for peoples help to make my mind up about buying numerious mars panels
thats the problem with the internet its impossible to gauge someones tone
thats why people sometimes take things the way they want to take them?

yes i watched that lol
12 oz off a 730 watt panel do u class that as a succesfull grow?
0.5gpw?

Whether you intended to bait in the first instance or not it certainly seems as though you are now. There's no need to be rude here, it's a fun, helpful community and people have gone out of their way to help you. If you can't find anything to your satisfaction then may I suggest that you move on to the next light that interests you, rather than disparaging people that are trying to help?

Whether you intended to bait in the first instance or not it certainly seems as though you are now. There's no need to be rude here, it's a fun, helpful community and people have gone out of their way to help you. If you can't find anything to your satisfaction then may I suggest that you move on to the next light that interests you, rather than disparaging people that are trying to help?
again all ive asked is to be linked to completed grows with higher wattage mars leds?(is that offensive?)
would mars hydro be pleased at u telling someone in there sponsored page telling someone whos extremely interested in buying there product to move onto the next light?

Well the thing is, Mars Hydro have no say in what I write here, the same applies to others. People join this thread for various reasons and those that enjoy the lights stick around. People went out of their way to help you and all that you could respond with was an impertinent question which mocked the poster. There is an age limit for this site for a reason, mainly to make the community a better and friendlier place for like minded adults. Maybe just think a moment before typing, so that you can think about how others will perceive your questions and replies.

Well the thing is, Mars Hydro have no say in what I write here, the same applies to others. People join this thread for various reasons and those that enjoy the lights stick around. People went out of their way to help you and all that you could respond with was an impertinent question which mocked the poster. There is an age limit for this site for a reason, mainly to make the community a better and friendlier place for like minded adults. Maybe just think a moment before typing, so that you can think about how others will perceive your questions and replies.

im offended by your rudeness:/
mars hydro have no say in wot u write
u have no say in wot i write
im looking to spend alot of my hard earned money on led panels
i apologise deeply that im looking for a bit of evidence they work as well as some say
AGAIN all im asking is if these panels work as good as equivilent wattage hps can i get linked to the grows please?

Back
Top Bottom