Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Thank:green_heart:You for the clarifiaction, I am too emotional:bigblush:.
thanks for the advices, we will take it. we will have a meeting soon. :):) the manager will talk about this.:hug:
Speaking only for myself here, I didn't think that Andy meant what he was trying to express in quite the way you took it, but after reading your reply I can see how easily you might have understood it that way.

No one is questioning any one's honor or judging an entire race of people. Just for the record I knew all along that the problem was in the American warehouse. We have some professional slackers here who spend more time trying to figure out how to get out of working than they do actually working, but those INDIVIDUALS are not representative of most American workers.

All of my comments were meant to improve the relationship between customers and Mars Hydro and certainly never intended to ridicule any individual, let alone a whole race.

:) Only five more to fifty. :)

:circle-of-love: Gnarl, your comments for the goverment is spot-on.

That is the case. It is said that every citizen has the right to vote. Seriously, in the past five years, I have never sent a single vote... wait... I did vote once in the college. We've been asked to vote for the Local Representative. That is the only vote I have ever sent although I didn't know who I have voted for.

There are two reasons for this situation. One is from ourselves, we don't have the sense of human rights. The other is from the goverment. It weakens our sense on purpose. Then we will believe we are happy with the goverment becasue we will never know how happier we will be if the goverment will run as that of America. :goof::goof:

I will be honest with you. I am very worried about the arrogance of your government and their complete disregard for human rights and the health of the environment of our mother Earth as illustrated by the devastation caused by the mishandling of the storage of volatile chemicals resulting in great loss of life and damage to the land.

Do they really think that we will allow even one military aircraft to land or one warship to dock on the Islands they are building at the back door of our ally the Philippines? The end result will be China's only aircraft carrier laying at the bottom of the sea blowing bubbles like a fat baby farting in the bath water. what do they think they can do about it, load 50 million troops on China airlines and land them in New York City? Or start a nuclear war that can only end in the destruction of the entire world?

You didn't vote, but was there ever a clear difference in the candidates on the ballot?

We can only hope that people wake up and learn to get along peacefully and respect each other and protect our home the Earth from imbeciles.

What state is the repair center in ?
:yahoo: that will be terrific. now we already have one repair center. Maybe we need more:goof: why not? :dreamy:

Interesting few posts, do you really think you are helping Sara's position including her in your rants about her government? You will move on and she will have to answer for your loose mouth.

Haha, it seems better to grow under sunlight.:high-five:

Colorado averages more sunshine a year than any other state in the US. Many people don't realize we are actually a high desert. Altitude and being above the 30 degree parallel gives us prime conditions for THC and CBD production in outdoor grows. UV is stronger because of our elevation and Marijuana produces more cannabinoids to protect itself from the harmful rays. Something like that. Not to mention we are LEGAL!! My friend got pulled over a few days ago, police officer saw his pipe in the cup holder. Police Officer asked,"Did you hit that?", my buddy showed him the freshly loaded bowl and said, "Not yet." The police officer said, "Here's a warning, your left tail light is out. Have a good night."

We are looking for local hydroponic stores who are willing to stock our lights and sell our lights at the same price as the website. Gnarl, maybe you can recommend some... :Namaste:

Check out, Way to Grow, info@waytogrow.net they have 7 locations in Colorado

Interesting few posts, do you really think you are helping Sara's position including her in your rants about her government? You will move on and she will have to answer for your loose mouth.

Yes.

Do you think Sara would even be on a board like this or stating her opinions if she was worrying about having to answer to any one?

Speaking only for myself here, I didn't think that Andy meant what he was trying to express in quite the way you took it, but after reading your reply I can see how easily you might have understood it that way.

No one is questioning any one's honor or judging an entire race of people. Just for the record I knew all along that the problem was in the American warehouse. We have some professional slackers here who spend more time trying to figure out how to get out of working than they do actually working, but those INDIVIDUALS are not representative of most American workers.

All of my comments were meant to improve the relationship between customers and Mars Hydro and certainly never intended to ridicule any individual, let alone a whole race.

:) Only five more to fifty. :)

Kudos Sarah! I AM from the U.S. and I did read it the way Sarah did. Sorry Gnarl E, I DO think he was disparaging all Asian cultures (as if there is one single "Asian" mentality). Sarah don't you dare apologize for what you said. It needed to be sai and said quite eloquently. Even if the slight was unintentional (IMO it was intentional but who knows...) Andy needed to be called out on that one. Just saying.

Yes Gnarl I do, and she does her job very well. If Sara chooses to make this a political site then that is her choice not ours. She is a factory representative with many friends who work with her, why bring her even a moment of problems?

Does mars hydro do deals if you buy a light and tent at the same time? I'm interested in the 4x4 grow tent mars 2 1609 combo maybe 2 lights and 2 tents if the deal is their

Kudos Sarah! I AM from the U.S. and I did read it the way Sarah did. Sorry Gnarl E, I DO think he was disparaging all Asian cultures (as if there is one single "Asian" mentality). Sarah don't you dare apologize for what you said. It needed to be sai and said quite eloquently. Even if the slight was unintentional (IMO it was intentional but who knows...) Andy needed to be called out on that one. Just saying.

Let's hope not.

Thanks gnarl that's more tent than I really need but to much is always better than not enough right? Lol
There are four or five combinations there and you can click some of their other links and see what you come up with. You can email them and see what they can do for you. Keep in mind the time differences.

Good luck.

Are there any discount codes right now?

I've narrowed my LED selections down and an 8% or more discount for Mars would allow me to get a supplemental bloom LED to prop up the Mars II compared to the G8LED I'm looking at. Would basically make my final totals and products equal.

Are there any discount codes right now?

I've narrowed my LED selections down and an 8% or more discount for Mars would allow me to get a supplemental bloom LED to prop up the Mars II compared to the G8LED I'm looking at.

They will give a discount for more then one when purchased from the Mars-hydro.com website. Also, if you use the code COFINEST you will get an additional discount. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom