Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello all!! I have question because in official website optimum growth room for 96x5 is 2' x 3' (60cm x 90cm) my space is 50x85 so i buy mars 96x5, but Sara say 48x5 is optimum for 60x60cm, so i buy too big ? Regards

Hello all!! I have question because in official website optimum growth room for 96x5 is 2' x 3' (60cm x 90cm) my space is 50x85 so i buy mars 96x5, but Sara say 48x5 is optimum for 60x60cm, so i buy too big ? Regards

If it were me and I could afford it, go bigger. 200w (wall power for 96x5) = 33 w/sq ft in a 3x2 area. I would not want to go much less then that for optimal flowering. :peace:

Thanks for the good words, I currently have 250hps and a 50w savings just to satisfy my DWC system and air pump. We'll see what next :). Hope WhiteWidow x BigBud love my new Mars:)

Thanks for the good words, I currently have 250hps and a 50w savings just to satisfy my DWC system and air pump. We'll see what next :). Hope WhiteWidow x BigBud love my new Mars:)

I do not grow with HPS however, I think you will find that 200w LED (wall power) vs 250w HPS that the LED will produce better, harder buds with less heat so cooling will be less. :peace:

Hey Sara ! I bought the MarsHydro Reflector 96x5 and i dont kow how high i should hang my Lamp! Can you tell me for Veg and for Flowering please ! Thanks in advance ! Awesome Service !

If you have plants that heave been started under other lights, I would start high to let them get used to the new light (30-36") then gradually lower it over several days. You want to be about 24" in veg and 16-18" in flower. :peace:

Hi Sara, haven't chatted with you in a while...hope you've been doing well! I placed an order - 10681 and I need confirmation where it is being shipped to. Can you please email me with that info and the tracking number please? Thanks as always...

my Blueberry grown under mars 400w hope you guys like cause i do
IMG_74236.JPG
IMG_74202.JPG
IMG_74196.JPG
IMG_74225.JPG
IMG_74214.JPG
IMG_74114.JPG
IMG_74135.JPG

loving these lights with every grow :thumb:

This is my first LED that I have bought so I may seem a little slow but it is normal for some of the diodes to not appear on when in bloom spectrum, as well as in veg, and they would only all be on if I had both going at once? Would someone please explain to me how this works! complete beginner grower!

:circle-of-love: Hi massive, the recommend height is 12"~24". I have saw some growers put it lower. You can adjust it according to your specific situation. Usually if it's too close, the leaf may get burnt.:Namaste:
What if the reflector more than the recommended measures is low ?

:circle-of-love: yes, that's correct! Klovneposen:thumb:
if led light is mounted to low you will get bleeching, curly leafs and worst case crispy burned leafs. and furthermore the mix of the different spectrums in the lighting will not get mixed propper when hanged to low

:circle-of-love: hello Micky, it seems Reflector96 just do your space. It's not too big for it. :high-five:

:circle-of-love: yes, better more than less.:high-five:
If it were me and I could afford it, go bigger. 200w (wall power for 96x5) = 33 w/sq ft in a 3x2 area. I would not want to go much less then that for optimal flowering. :peace:

:cheesygrinsmiley: they will do.:love:

:circle-of-love:hi Equanimity, we have sent you the shipping fee. You can ship out the light to our repair service center as soon as possible. Then no more waiting.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Still waiting

Back
Top Bottom