Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:Yeah ,i also like this pic,this angle is very nice.:goodjob:
The stem look very strong:goodjob:They look heavy.:bravo:
20160429_1141361.jpg

I love this pic!!! Great shot of the girls under the 300 with 2 23w cfls on the corners for side/lower lighting. I like to get them asclose as possible to the led, usual within 4 inches by harvest depending on the strain of course. the white widow auto I have under it now only likes it at about 8 inches, any closer and she bleaches and shes at day 41from seed.

Cannot reach the website for the past several days whats up

I just checked and their website loads fine here. If you have not already done so, try clearing your web browser's cache. If that does not help, I suppose it could be an issue with your ISP (or with its DNS - domain name server(s)), and you could try accessing it via one of the various "anonymous proxy server" websites which will load the webpage from a different location/ISP and then send it to you (typically, along with a small ad at the top if the one you use is "free").

Also, if you are attempting to access their website via a bookmarked link that worked in the past, make sure that the specific page you've bookmarked is still valid; sometimes, a website will reorganize, change the name/address of some of its pages, or deny permission for accessing that specific page directly (so that visitors must then navigate to that page by first accessing the main website and then getting to it via the website's menu/etc.). I'm not saying that this is the case here specifically, since IDK the specific website address that you are using, so it is more along the lines of general information. Some people make sure to only bookmark a website's main page so that such an issue never arises.

:circle-of-love:Hi TorturedSoul,thanks for your advice,we just want to let grower to understand that if they trade-in their old light,then they can get a new Mars Pro II Epistar160 which with better built-up with a very low price,at the same time they only paid 64$ for the old Mars II400.:high-five:
But maybe you are right,if we write it like:the current trade-in value of the Mars II400 is $125.99USD,and the actual value you paid for your Mars II400 is $64USD.:high-five:By this way may everyone understand better? How do you think?:Namaste:

I think... I think I have NO idea. I ended up typing quite a lot (even for me) in trying to explain to others how you could magically change the value a customer paid for a product in the past... so that I could, somehow, explain it to myself. Having failed utterly, I deleted that mega-block of text. If I buy an apple for ten dollars today, and the seller informs me tomorrow that it was actually only worth $2 when I bought it, I am going to demand the other eight dollars back.

Maybe it's just me? Did the statement that the actual value paid for the lights that people bought in the past is actually $64 (etc.) confuse anyone else? Am I the only one that tried, and failed, to "get it," even after considering unmentioned possibilities such as residual value, amortization, and the theoretical math that seems to have been invented by used car salesmen, lol?

@ torturedsoul.

that is exactly what I was saying. from the way it is advertised, they raped people for the lights the first time, and intend to bend us over to take it all over again.

bend over baby poppy's comin!!!

but I have given up trying to advise a smart solution.

I am sorry sara, but the language barrier is just not working to explain how to sell things properly. you guys need to invest in an English speaking person to write your script. just my unfortunate opinion that I was trying to keep to myself by removing yself from the conversation. but it drives me up the freaking wall.

Thanks for your information. Yeah I understand what you mean, our engineer made this design , his goal is to save space for plants.If you want to grow new plant while you are flowering other big girls, then you can put the small one on the shelf. If you put the big girl and small girl together, maybe it will be crowded,and the big girl may cover the light for the little one.
This is just our idea, but we need good ideas from you guys, cos you guys know it better.

The problem with that plan is unless you're running autos if you start seedlings/ clones you will instantly put them into flower under a 12/12 light schedule.... with a dividing wall you can have one side on 18/6 or 20/4 and the other on 12/12 therefore can actually veg them and flower at the same time, even run autos on one side while doing photo fems on the other.

the problem as I see it is this.

it is a small tent. not the size of tent that would be well suited to a double box.

that's why, as I see it, it would be well suited as a mother/cloning tent.

just needs that extra foot in width for the bushy mothers, and the extra shelf for a short veg of the clones.

just the way I see it though. we all see things differently. and as I type this I think of people's awesome micro grows, and realize that a double box of this size would be a huge upgrade for them eh.

Sara
I wonder if you can give me some guidance. I have many very high dollar LED's in my grow room. I am starting a grow right now in a newly finished room and I would like to try a few of your lights to see the comparison. Where should I go to get the best deal on 2 of your reflector series 144 LED 317 actual watt units? I think you know what units I'm talking about. I want the ones with the veg and flower switch. Thanks

Fan leaf, I have bought many of the reflector series I seem to find it is cheapest to get directly from the Mars website. I find I save about 10% that way over Amazon or eBay. Especially if you are buying more then 1 at a time they usually have a discount.

Fan leaf, I have bought many of the reflector series I seem to find it is cheapest to get directly from the Mars website. I find I save about 10% that way over Amazon or eBay. Especially if you are buying more then 1 at a time they usually have a discount.

I heard a few times that there is a code for 420 members to save a few %? Do you know about this? Thanks

Perhaps Sara has more knowledge however my personal experience I seem to get better results with 3 of the 96 instead of two of the 144.

Thanks but the 144's will fit perfectly in the extra spot in my room. I can see where 3 of the 96's would put out a bit more combined but I cram lights in anyways. The 2 I'm looking to buy will only cover 2 plants so all should be more than good.
:thumb:

the problem as I see it is this.
it is a small tent. not the size of tent that would be well suited to a double box.
that's why, as I see it, it would be well suited as a mother/cloning tent.
just needs that extra foot in width for the bushy mothers, and the extra shelf for a short veg of the clones.
just the way I see it though. we all see things differently. and as I type this I think of people's awesome micro grows, and realize that a double box of this size would be a huge upgrade for them eh.
The ones that I seen were even smaller!!:loopy::loopy:
Us with limited space would benefit more from the divider then those with a huge amount of room. But yes you are correct for a Veg tent it would be more suited and more practical. The one I was actually looking at was either one that is 100cm(3ft) x 60cm(2ft) and had 2 compartments one that's 60cmx60cm(2ftx2ft) [flower] and 40cm(1.5ft)x 60cm(2ft)[veg] or another that's 120cm x 90cm with a 90cm x 90cm [flower] and a 30cm x 90cm [veg]... I think the first one would be the better option in my case.

Back
Top Bottom