Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Sure:high-five:and you do not need the ticket now right?:high-five:
Yes Ma'am.. I got it this morning... Is there going to be a t-shirt in there..:confused: I really want a t-shirt...:blushsmile: You know I'm always begging for something...:biglaugh::biglaugh:...:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:check out my strawberry with LED use grow light glasses.:tokin:
glassescana.jpg

:circle-of-love:High Times Cannabis Cup April 21th-23th: Sara is comingAre you ready to meet me this time?
Booth NO 129~130
NOS Center
689 S E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
We have 24 free tickets to give out,anyone want to meet us,contact us in advance.:welcome:
SoCal_Vendor.jpg

So how long you think it will be perfect?:high-five:

3 meter would work for me. That would be enough for adjusting height inside the tent, and for reaching power bar on floor outside of tent.:thumb:

I'm afraid not...:straightface: I'm gonna make it to one of them one day come hell or high water to meet you guys...:blushsmile:..and I just checked the tracking number and my light will here Thursday... Perfect as always...:thanks:..:circle-of-love:

Maybe you could come to the one in Ontario, Canada this summer! That might give Sara the incentive to come there too! Strawberries and all! :high-five:

Hello, I bought two Mars2 700 with a 3x3x6 tent. I have started a Scrog set up and was wondering if I could use both lights at the same time during the flowering period. My question is, would two be too much?
Nope it would not be too much light, but maybe too much heat. Better get rid of that, but the photons of these 2 lights will not burn the plant.

How do you place the lights to get an even spread? Maybe you can move them every day so every part of the plant gets full intensity at some point.

Hello, I bought two Mars2 700 with a 3x3x6 tent. I have started a Scrog set up and was wondering if I could use both lights at the same time during the flowering period. My question is, would two be too much?

Welcome Eugene. You've come to the right place.:thumb:
Both lights would give you about 66.6 watts per square foot. That's a bit on the high end, but should make your girls very happy. Keep an eye on things and adjust height as necessary!

:high-five:

snarly are the led glasses worth investing in ? I always wondered if maybe looking at all these lights would ruin my eyes one day ;)
great job with the plants as well, lady's are looking luscious :)
How do you like the pro series? I am thinking about getting one but I then think I should just get a series 2 instead what are your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom