Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How do you like the pro series? I am thinking about getting one but I then think I should just get a series 2 instead what are your thoughts?

Stay away from the Pro Series. That is the series with the remote controls that cause many issues. The Pro II series, on the other hand, are definitely worth having.
:thumb:
PS. The Mars II series are a good bang for the buck too.

I'm afraid not...:straightface: I'm gonna make it to one of them one day come hell or high water to meet you guys...:blushsmile:..and I just checked the tracking number and my light will here Thursday... Perfect as always...:thanks:..:circle-of-love:

Hope everything will be better at your side.

3 meter would work for me. That would be enough for adjusting height inside the tent, and for reaching power bar on floor outside of tent.:thumb:

Thanks for your opinion,so 3meter will be better, but no need to make it 5 or 6 meter,right?

Really? I would think it would be easier than the US. I hope you can get it. :goodluck:

My friend told me that US visa and Canada visa both are hard to get.

OK Light sent me one of his shirts and it is a small... A pic is worth a thousand words....:circle-of-love:
DSC063685.JPG

Ok, I got it, I will ask my colleague arrange to you on Monday .

Maybe you could come to the one in Ontario, Canada this summer! That might give Sara the incentive to come there too! Strawberries and all! :high-five:
Haha, I am already looking forward to it now. I checked your growing via pics for many times, finally can get a chance to taste them.LOL.

Recieved my 10 pc 144x5 mars reflector. Plants are happy!
IMG_0502_1_4.JPG

Wow,gudyul,it's amazing, so many lights there . Looking great, you gonna hold a 420 party there?

Welcome Eugene. You've come to the right place.:thumb:
Both lights would give you about 66.6 watts per square foot. That's a bit on the high end, but should make your girls very happy. Keep an eye on things and adjust height as necessary!

:high-five:
I think the whole 50W per sqft is from a time most people were using HPS at its average level of efficiency. For HQ COB 40-50 would be good while using Mars/Epistar it would need 55-65 to get the same amount of parwatts, the watts that actually light burn plants. Playing with the distance he should never be facing true light burn, maybe heat stress if not cooles right, but no light bleach.

Thanks for your opinion,so 3meter will be better, but no need to make it 5 or 6 meter,right?

Hi SkinnySara,
5 or 6 might work for some people, but I like to keep cables as short as reasonably possible. If the cable reaches my power bar without stretching then I am happy. 3 meter cable is the sweet spot for me anyways.
:thumb:

My friend told me that US visa and Canada visa both are hard to get.

I know it's pretty tough getting US visa these days, but I always thought we in Canada loved having people visit us!
If you apply for Canadian visa, please let us know how difficult it is.

Haha, I am already looking forward to it now. I checked your growing via pics for many times, finally can get a chance to taste them.LOL.

That would be great! I would love to share some puffs with you, but I hope you bring your strawberries. Cannabis can give you the munchies, you know :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom