Mars Hydro Pro Series LEDs

def going to be a good scrog size for the light :goodjob:

I'll be ordering one of those 320 epistar lights tonight , can't wait to try it , have been following yours:)

Ordered:) said they have to build and test it before shipping , around 7 days .

Thank you all for stopping by I appreciate you all taking your time to post. The pro series is doing outstanding. The chem dog sour d is filling the net good. Still looks like its going to need two more weeks which will work out good for me. The yield from the main room is going to take me a good amount of time to trim and I do not have to worry about lights on when I am moving veg room over which the 5x5 tent will be sitting in.
SAM_13373.JPG
SAM_13362.JPG
SAM_13352.JPG

Sweet Update Brotha :thumb:
Big hello and have a Great weekend to you and your family :circle-of-love:

Sweet Update Brotha :thumb:
Big hello and have a Great weekend to you and your family :circle-of-love:

Thank you brotha, always good to see you stopping by.

Its almost time to flip to 12. She is loving the light and really starting to fill up the next. The two part nutes are kicking ass on all my plants and have cut my feed time in half. I am about to make some huge changes in the room the 5x5 is sitting in. I might not post for about a week but I will take pic and do a good update when done. For now here is what she is looking like.
20151001_015724.jpg
20151001_015718.jpg
20151001_015708.jpg

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope to see you all over on my main flower room journal CO Finest Main Flower Room LED Grows :passitleft:

I am really liking the new lights. Thank you for you time and effort to demo them for us!!!!! :peace:

Your very welcome. I am surprised on how the light is doing for the 25sqf it is covering. I see no plant stretch so far. I was expecting the outsides to stretch but so far it is holding it down.

that really is a big coverage area for the wattage

Hey CO Really enjoyed your previous grows Im pretty sure I have stumbled across yours and Icemuds youtube videos.. but here to see the power of the Epistar Pro series :D

Anyways have a good weekend and keep up the good work!

I am a little late to the show but here now and looking forward to seeing how these lights perform. I have an M2 900 now and it works great but some time in the near future I intend to buy more lights and the PRO series is on my radar once I see the results and prices come down a bit :)

Awesome work CO, always worth popping into your grows to see what and how you do it :thumb:

Thank you all for stopping by. I really appreciate you all taking your time to stop by and see what crazy grow I have got my self into. This grow has been a slow one but I have spent a lot of time with the plant getting it how I want before flower. I am not in no hurry and will not mess up a perfect scrog grow to rush it threw. She is almost ready. I am going to give her one more week. Here is a quick look at her.
SAM_14182.JPG
SAM_14192.JPG
I will post better pic soon but for now that is all I got. Thank you all for stopping by and keep it growing green my friends :passitleft:

good idea on giving her a little more time looks like just a couple of holes in that scrog but hard to tell in the picture. im sure this will be another epic CO finest scrog :bravo:

I like the Pro Cree series,the 256,but what is its par and footprint at lets say 24 inches from floor?

Is it brighter than the Mars 2 1600?
Is there any videos showing its par,footprint or temp readings of any of the Pro Cree series?Not epistar.

Ok cofinest we know you grow well ive lurked your grows for a while... can you include your minimum and maximum temps? Alot of questions about this light havent been answered... hows the pentration at the corners? Can this light be used for more than scrog grows? Some grow in small spaces others grow in rooms... is it viable for larger plants say dwc in buckets? Sorry to seem like a dick just wondering about these things... ps do you run a humidifier with these light?

Back
Top Bottom