Mars Hydro Pro Series LEDs

If its anything like remote control cars. I remember there was just a tiny chip you changed out and that changed the frequency of what remote could control it. So i'm sure they could easily give you 2 or more of the same frequency chips to allow 1 remote to switch as many lights as you wanted. assuming its not soldered on or something. Even then i'm sure its in model number which frequency each one uses.

Just nice to know they don't use just 1 :) Thanks.

This question is really directed at cofinest but all input is appreciated. I am about to purchase a 3x3 tent and am wondering if i should get: 2, 144x5, a mars ii 1200, or the pro series. I want to order the lights asap. Pls help me decide.

This question is really directed at cofinest but all input is appreciated. I am about to purchase a 3x3 tent and am wondering if i should get: 2, 144x5, a mars ii 1200, or the pro series. I want to order the lights asap. Pls help me decide.

I am going to have to say the two 144 would be it. Here is some on my reasons. One light vrs two. Power about the same. Reflector has better red for flower. Having two cover way more area deeper and wider. More fans and better cooling on two reflectors. More ir led's on two reflectors will give you more trichomes. If and I say if you have a light problem two will save your ass with having extra light to get you though grow. If you would like more info let me know but I think I made it clear I would go with the two all day. I am replacing my 1600 with 144's in a week or so my self. Take care my friend I wish you the best.

Really appreciate the quick response. Im sold. Btw having the two reflectors will that be like having a 700w hps?

It will be better. The cannabis will have more cannabinoids from LED which will give the plants better spectrum with less light loss do to the direct light from the diodes vrs a bulbs is not as efficient to get the par and spectrum to the plants . I tested both my led and hps many times same strain led better so you will be growing better meds. You will be able to see and smell on your first harvest. Just watch the cal/mag and extra nutes that might be needed. It seems with having the extra light spectrum the plants want to uptake a little more at times.

If you have seen the hps world know this and is trying real hard to make duel spectrum bulbs and not admit its seeing better cannabis test from full spectrum like leds and the best natural sun light.

On another note. I work for one of 13 licensed producers in Canada as a grower. We run 55 1000w bulbs per room and am trying to convince owner to go led. What lights would u change to that would best suit our needs. 250 plants on avg per room.

Ur the man. How goes the pro btw?

The pro is doing real good. I am really surprised it is handling the over size grow I put it on, way better then I thought but we are still in the flower stage. We will see very soon how the buds development go's. That is a hard strain to grow as well. I hope it pulls it off lol I should of put one of my normal strains under it and not one of my rare but hey I do shit the hard way sometimes to give me a challenge and learn as I go.

On another note. I work for one of 13 licensed producers in Canada as a grower. We run 55 1000w bulbs per room and am trying to convince owner to go led. What lights would u change to that would best suit our needs. 250 plants on avg per room.

Outstanding to hear. I use two 1k hps on my rdwc grow still so I can test the difference on all my grows still. On a big grow like that I would go with Cree leds hands down. That kind on grow is a gpw and Crees are the best in being the most efficient hands down in the light world for less heat and watts per par from light. With Mars I would say pro crees, I do have another company Cree lights I use which would be by far the best for that. I can not say here yet for them not being a sponsor yet but he will be a sponsor here very soon and hes from your country. I have five of his crees, one of his IFR boosters.

Cheers. Intrigued to hear more about this canadian led company. Will definitely need to try one of their lights before getting enough to fill our rooms. And if u ever make it out to whistler, B.C. Ill be happy to bring u through for a tour of our facility.

Could you pm me the name of your other Cree light provider that you're using CO? Looking to purchase another LED light to supplement my (4) 600w older style marshydro

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Cheers. Intrigued to hear more about this canadian led company. Will definitely need to try one of their lights before getting enough to fill our rooms. And if u ever make it out to whistler, B.C. Ill be happy to bring u through for a tour of our facility.

Awesome. I might be out there in a few months to hang out with a led company. I will try and keep in touch. I appreciate your kindness.

Could you pm me the name of your other Cree light provider that you're using CO? Looking to purchase another LED light to supplement my (4) 600w older style marshydro

Sent from my iPhone using 420

When I get back to one of my homes I will send. I am out of the country right now. Will be home soon.

Yes you can. I replaced a control and know each remote is only programmed for that one board in the light. Now I dot know how many programs they have set but sure you would not run into having one remote controlling two lights. Now what I would like to find out from Sara is if we can order lights using the same frequency so if we could put two + lights in grow room and all in sync.

I have 2 of the pro Epistar 320 series and the one I just received remote works both lights , but the old remote only works the original light . I've let MarsHydro know the issue , but had no response as of yet .

hello professor, been a while and dropping in to say hi and thanks again for all the useful information - my grows have benefited tremendously due to your journals and vids.

Hello CoFinest good to see the grows are going smoothly as is mainly the case. If you could pm me the details of your other LED's I too would be grateful. I need some new lights and wanted to go with the Mars Pro Cree lights but I'm really not interested in having the remotes. If you could see fit to pm me that would be great, thanks :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom