Mars Hydro TSL 2000 LED Grow Light

I purchased a TSL 2000 less than six months ago. The dimmer stopped working three weeks ago. After 3 attempts I finally got their customers service to answer me back. They said they are shipping out a new dimmer within 24 hours, I would receive a in tracking number. Two weeks later, silence. No replies to emails, exept for computer generated response tickets. The crop is now aborted, time to start over with A LIGHT FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY. @Elevated Lighting Company here I come!

I've bought 7 of their lights & haven't had an issue. I'm sure it's just a defective part. I'd contact Mars Hydro through their website instead of through their rep. You'll get a better response. They're usually good about fixing an issue.
Well you have been lucky lol. I contacted them through the website on the 10th. A couple of days later I got an email confirmation that they were sending me a new dimmer within 24 hours and a tracking number would be provided. No dimmer was sent. I have sent daily emails for the last week. They have remained silent, except for the computer generated “we will get back to you “. So much for the summer run, can’t really dust off the CMH when its 94 here. I gave them every chance to make it right, and they have failed miserably.

Cant say i have ever had any issues owned 2 mars lights.Now the customer services yes it really does depend on
what site is dealing with your request. I have found the USA site great but the euro one poor and never used the uk
one.All sites will have there own rep/customer care team.So to say mars as a whole is poor in wrong tbh.Take
it from someone who lost £90 on a light that never even got sent in exchange rates.

Cant say i have ever had any issues owned 2 mars lights.Now the customer services yes it really does depend on
what site is dealing with your request. I have found the USA site great but the euro one poor and never used the uk
one.All sites will have there own rep/customer care team.So to say mars as a whole is poor in wrong tbh.Take
it from someone who lost £90 on a light that never even got sent in exchange rates.
The USA is the one that is dropping the ball. And pretty telling that their site rep here is silent as well. Considering if you post your looking for a light, they are on you like used car salesman. Any company that promises me action in 24 hours and then ghosts me is shady.

314111BE-C48C-47BD-A352-3CCF4ED8E069.png

It’s the weekend mate from my experience customer care don’t work it. U won’t see any posts of the reps here on a weekend( if lucky maybe a Saturday) even if you want a light. To be honest poor CC but I can see them just posting it not letting you know and it turning up. What I will say is if Sarah the rep here sees this post Monday she will reply.

These issues are best solved privately. Just because you have had a bad experience, it does not mean the entire mars hydro range is defective.
Mars hydro have supported this community for a long time.. I have only ever heard of one other issue and that has been resolved..
Using this forum as a soap box and preaching your hatred is not the way forward.. hopefully they will come back to you soon and help with your problem.. be patient; these things happen in life

These issues are best solved privately. Just because you have had a bad experience, it does not mean the entire mars hydro range is defective.
Mars hydro have supported our community for a long time.. I have only ever heard of one other issue and that is being resolved..
Using this forum as a soap box and preaching your hatred is not the way forward.. hopefully they will come back to you and help with your problem..
Soap box?? I gave them 2weeks to handle this “privately “ . So with all due respect keep your barbs to yourself thank you. If they choose to treat a paying customer so poorly, they deserve every black eye they get.

Soap box?? I gave them 2weeks to handle this “privately “ . So with all due respect keep your barbs to yourself thank you. If they choose to treat a paying customer so poorly, they deserve every black eye they get.
This is still not the place to voice your concerns with the company.
Barbs? For example; Stand outside your local hydro shop and shout that their products are duff..
See what response you would get off the loyal customers there.
Im sure you would get told to stuff your light where the light don't shine:cheesygrinsmiley:

This is still not the place to voice your concerns with the company.
Barbs? For example; Stand outside your local hydro shop and shout that their products are duff..
See what response you would get off the loyal customers there.
Im sure you would get told to stuff your light where the light don't shine:cheesygrinsmiley:
I am not a newbie lol if I had a problem at my local shop they DO THE RIGHT THING no questions asked lol . I have been running CMH/HPS for 30 years. I was left with no other option than to publicly shame them. I will chalk up the loss and upgrade to an elevated lighting
fixture. Let me ask you, what else could I do when I am dealing with a company with NO PHONE NUMBER that does not respond to10 business days of emails?? So you can keep your advice on”how to handle this “ peace

GAME a company in the uk no phone number and no system other than email , SHOPTO another will respond within 10 working days its common .I feel your over reacting for waiting 7 working days as i said your dealing with china and there working patten is very different to yours and mine. I can go on COVID/olympics/ your last contact was 7 working days give them a chnace to find/source the item and post might have problems finding a replacement for you . would it be nice to be updated every step of the way hell yes but thats never going to happen.From working in retail all my life the
more a customer shouts and insults me the slower i drag my feet the less likey i am to go the extra mile.Chill some my friend smoke one.

@Mars Hydro .

Can you please assist this grower?

They are off for the weekend. One of the reps (not Sarah,there is no Sarah anymore) will get back to you.

Don't know if I would go scorched earth on them but I see and understand your frustrations.
Try to be patient and await a response.

Nothing wrong with voicing an opinion on the forum and telling of your personal experience.
Help to keep folks honest and issues transparent.

I have had to be patient and wait before. It took me three months to get my Nextlight. They did make it right in the end and I'm very happy with their service.

Mars reps on this forum are pretty responsive. Give them a chance to answer you here.
My guess is that they will be in early tomorrow morning unless there was a holiday or something similar.

GAME a company in the uk no phone number and no system other than email , SHOPTO another will respond within 10 working days its common .I feel your over reacting for waiting 7 working days as i said your dealing with china and there working patten is very different to yours and mine. I can go on COVID/olympics/ your last contact was 7 working days give them a chnace to find/source the item and post might have problems finding a replacement for you . would it be nice to be updated every step of the way hell yes but thats never going to happen.From working in retail all my life the
more a customer shouts and insults me the slower i drag my feet the less likey i am to go the extra mile.Chill some my friend smoke one.
Look , I get it. But I am to old and cranky to deal with this anymore. I posted my farewell to MARS HYDRO today, no one should be upset. I am simply moving on to a more DEPENDABLE COMPANY. Lesson learned, but I wanted to share my experience and maybe help someone else from making the same poor choice. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

I do understand, it is frustrating when you can't get an issue resolved in a satisfactory time.. but slandering a company in public is still, in my eyes, the wrong method to take. Go though the proper channels and except it is taking a long time to get a satisfactory answer. This is where you and me differ. I never get angry; at anything. Yes your grow was compromised, but was it the end of the world? It's only a plant, that you can regrow. The lesson I would learn from this, is have a back up light, just incase.
I really do hope they resolve this. But you are going about it the wrong way

I do understand, it is frustrating when you can't get an issue resolved in a satisfactory time.. but slandering a company in public is still, in my eyes, the wrong method to take. Go though the proper channels and except it is taking a long time to get a satisfactory answer. This is where you and me differ. I never get angry; at anything. Yes your grow was compromised, but was it the end of the world? It's only a plant, that you can regrow. The lesson I would learn from this; is have a back up light, just incase.
I really do hope they resolve this. But you are going about it the wrong way
I have several back ups, unfortunately a summer run in my neck of the woods is damn near impossible with my CMH. Hence my need for a dependable LED. Look I am a smoker not a fighter lol. The last thing in the world I want to do is argue with people that I have a lot of respect for. Mars Hydro was aware of the issue on the 10th. In my world that’s unacceptable, why would I want to deal with this in the future?

I have several back ups, unfortunately a summer run in my neck of the woods is damn near impossible with my CMH. Hence my need for a dependable LED. Look I am a smoker not a fighter lol. The last thing in the world I want to do is argue with people that I have a lot of respect for. Mars Hydro was aware of the issue on the 10th. In my world that’s unacceptable, why would I want to deal with this in the future?
And again; I do understand your predicament. I have been in a similar situation with a different manufacturer, to the point I had to adapt a led fitting to make it viable to use. But, I did not rant about it in public. I made my concerns aware in a post but it was a lesson learned. I contacted the company and made gave my opinions. That was a while ago and I have not heard anything back. Hey ho, life goes on.

And again; I do understand your predicament. I have been in a similar situation; to the point I had to adapt a led fitting to make it viable to use. But, I did not rant about it in public. I made my concerns aware in a post but it was a lesson learned. I contacted the company and made gave my opinions. That was a while ago and I have not heard anything back. Hey ho, life goes on.
I don’t think you understand, I am adapting. I am buying a light from a reputable US based, vet owned company with a custom service department and a phone number. And instead of taking a beating on the money I wasted on a defective light, I am trying to get them an actual address to send back their junk to . And maybe just maybe save somebody else the trouble of learning that lesson the hard way. If they live by this site, they should hear honest feed back both good and bad. If I had seen a post like mine before I bought it I would not be talking to you about it lol .

Trust me my friend i feel your pain

Mars Hydro SP6500 On Its Way, Yeh​

Search that thread as i said i lost £90 and put my grow back 3/4 weeks had to buy a 2nd light before i got refunded the £600 odd i paid.also paid 45£ to convert my money to euro to save £20 on the price and when i was refunded i had to pay 45£ to get it back to pounds.I went Vipar instead BUT marshydro in the end did right by me.I got a FC3000 for £100 less than the uk price.Just feel you are going a bit hard.:)
Look , I get it. But I am to old and cranky to deal with this anymore. I posted my farewell to MARS HYDRO today, no one should be upset. I am simply moving on to a more DEPENDABLE COMPANY. Lesson learned, but I wanted to share my experience and maybe help someone else from making the same poor choice. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Trust me my friend i feel your pain

Mars Hydro SP6500 On Its Way, Yeh​

Search that thread as i said i lost £90 and put my grow back 3/4 weeks had to buy a 2nd light before i got refunded the £600 odd i paid.also paid 45£ to convert my money to euro to save £20 on the price and when i was refunded i had to pay 45£ to get it back to pounds.I went Vipar instead BUT marshydro in the end did right by me.I got a FC3000 for £100 less than the uk price.Just feel you are going a bit hard.:)

Lol, you may be right. The original post was before the morning session. But I run a small business and I always am critical to poor customer service.

Back
Top Bottom