Mars Hydro

No experience with your kit but Mars makes good stuff. In a 2 X 2 I would keep plant count low as in 1 or 2 plants and do successive upcans and train heavily, one well trained plant can easily fill a 2 X 2 space. Another way to look at it is..... you can have 1 monster plant or 2 nice sized plants but the yield will be about the same.

It may be good to ask this question in the Mars thread here’s link - Mars thread

Hope this helps!

I have the light but I haven't even unboxed it yet. I have a 2x2 grow box to put it in right now but that's not the ultimate plan.

013 is on point with plant count. No more than 2 for decent sized plants. Training 1 will take a longer veg time than just topping 2. Many ways to skin the cat. Only a couple in a 2x2.

I bought it to veg with. It should produce decent flowers. I liked their reviews, customer service, and price. Growers here routinely get great grows with their lights. That's what I have seen.

I have one in one of my grow boxes, so smaller footprint (14" x 21") but works fine in there. Did a full cycle test on it with a couple of little plants that were struggling when I was going thru all that stuff with my Wife, so they got neglected in Veg as a low priority and didn't get very big but spent their whole grow in my box.

The other box still has the low budget no brand blurple like the one that went out in this box, the white light of this light is much easier on the eyeballs and can take pics when it is on also.

No experience with your kit but Mars makes good stuff. In a 2 X 2 I would keep plant count low as in 1 or 2 plants and do successive upcans and train heavily, one well trained plant can easily fill a 2 X 2 space. Another way to look at it is..... you can have 1 monster plant or 2 nice sized plants but the yield will be about the same.

It may be good to ask this question in the Mars thread here’s link - Mars thread

Hope this helps!
AHH really?in the kit they supply 4 fabric pots so using all 4 would not be recommended no?it's my first ever grow so need to look into the training side of things,i get you mate thanks for the heads up!

I have the light but I haven't even unboxed it yet. I have a 2x2 grow box to put it in right now but that's not the ultimate plan.

013 is on point with plant count. No more than 2 for decent sized plants. Training 1 will take a longer veg time than just topping 2. Many ways to skin the cat. Only a couple in a 2x2.

I bought it to veg with. It should produce decent flowers. I liked their reviews, customer service, and price. Growers here routinely get great grows with their lights. That's what I have seen.
I think for my first grow then Ile just stick to 2 and just top them ,yeah ingot recommended it by an experienced grower on here so hopefully it's good enough!

Back
Top Bottom