Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If you ever decide to try go for 50x50mm mesh and it will do all the work for you but make sure your environment is bang on before hand as bud rot can develop fast and spread in a canopy you can't move or see properly but yeah they are definitely worth it but from what I've learned is do a pheno hunt first because there's nothing worse than growing boat loads of bud that's simply beautiful to see but crap in potency or taste but my grow journals are always open to view a few start to finishes with minimum effort.

With this one I've bin speaking to someone from mars hydro on Alibaba because I was guna start a online hydroponics shop but reading this now has completely turnt my mind about it being real.
If you want to be our distributor, you can contact me directly or Mars Hydro's website. We provide this service all the time

Mars Hydro complete grow tent kits is a great solution for home growers looking to set up a new room, and first-time growers trying to find a cost-effective and easy way to find a proper indoor growing setup! :love:
We have the special sale for TS 600 full grow tent kits and TSW 2000 led grow kits in the UK & Canada now, 20% off. Don't miss the chance to get a good deal.:yahoo:
Check at mars-hydro.com

Hello folks, recently we received some inquiries about Mars Hydro shipping, so here we share this info again. After your order, you will receive the order confirmation email. If you don't receive this, it may order payment failed, or please kindly send the payment transaction ID to service@mars-hydro.com to check the details.
We will arrange the shipment within 24 business hours from the local warehouse when the stock is enough. Then our service department will feedback to you on the shipping details via email.

Mars Hydro Warehouse Info.

USA: CA, NJ, and KY, ship to USA mainland, UPS or FedEx
Canada: Vancouver and Toronto, to Canada, UPS, or FedEx or Canada Post
UK: London, support order from the UK and Ireland, Royal Mail or Yodel or DHL
Germany: Ginsheim-Gustavsburg (EU warehouse), support orders form European Union countries, via DHL or GLS
Australia: Sydney, via AUSpost or Toll
Russia: Moscow, to Russia, via IML
Factory and Head office: Shenzhen China, supports the orders from other areas, send order details to info@mars-hydro.com, we will send you the shipping quote by email in 24 working hours. All shipments come via DHL, FedEx, UPS, or TNT, we will choose the most appropriate one after compared prices and shipping times for you.

We do our best to offer customers the best service, hope we will have more and more warehouses in all the world, offer better service for growers. :love:

I feel that Mars is officially a contender meow, 1000+ ALLLLLL the way across a 4x4 using 600w and under 800 bucks, with a fantastic spectrum is pretty damned impressive.

Proof is in the pudding

I feel that Mars is officially a contender meow, 1000+ ALLLLLL the way across a 4x4 using 600w and under 800 bucks, with a fantastic spectrum is pretty damned impressive.

Proof is in the pudding

Thanks. SP3000 is our best seller in 2020:kiss:

Say that again! Hahaha!!!

...sincerely, thank you. Mars is very generous and supportive to the 420 community. I can't thank you enough for the light!

This is a real game changer for my future plans. Mars has really made my indoor grow become more attainable.

I look forward to documenting my grows with all your lights.

Started these under the SP250 this time around so a week from today I'll post another photo of the growth.

I'm more set on the SP250 over the TSL2000 it's just a shame they finished production.

IMG_20210127_193114.jpg

Started these under the SP250 this time around so a week from today I'll post another photo of the growth.

I'm more set on the SP250 over the TSL2000 it's just a shame they finished production.

IMG_20210127_193114.jpg
If you use the SP3000, then you will like it more :D

Hi guys, some growers asked to want to change the TSL 2000 lights to SP 3000 in the 2'x4' grow tent kits before.

Now, Mars Hydro SP 3000 -2x4 complete grow tent kits are available! Only in the USA now, it will come soon in other areas.

I would have went with the SP3000, however I did ask one of the reps at the same time SP250s that I was fully assured that they wouldn't be finished in production, 2 weeks later I'm then told there's no more and the rep new all along I wanted 10 of them to finish a room off while along basically just told me what I wanted to hear either to shift stock or they simply never had a clue, I have 2 SP250s and 2 TSL2000s and I'll never buy another to be honest because if I do there's a good chance you will discontinue it a few weeks later so I can't add on :laugh: no hate just some of the reps I'm sure just wanted to push sales, not promises or the correct info but apart from that I'll always advise others to purchase from you.

That's reality, basically. Purchase only a percentage of the products you need, and they're will always be a chance that more of the same item will no longer be available in the future or will have changed (generally, but not always, due to an upgrade). Only very simple products that don't really have a practical upgrade or things that are already perfect will be immune to this. But even then... they probably change bottled water once in a great while, lol, and I have not yet found a perfect electric device.

The communication issue is unfortunate, though. If it had been me, I would have told you something like, "I have no information about any upcoming change to our product line, but of course this will always be a possibility because we are always looking for ways to improve both our products and our product line in general - we no longer sell any of the lights that we originally sold years ago when we first entered the marketplace, and we have discontinued now recent products, as well, when they have been superceded by newer ones." Which is merely starting common sense, but it could help minimize the discomfort of those who lack it.

On the other hand, some companies might actually instruct their CSRs and sales people to push products that will soon be discontinued, so that the company ends up with significantly less product to sell at a deep discount at the end of a run. Like the late Fats Waller said, "You pays your money, you takes your chances." Not much for proper English, lol, but he was a fine musician.

Back
Top Bottom