Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Well...english may not be their mother tongue.

Math is universal.

What time us it in China right now?

It was the middle of the night, on a weekend. You may not receive an answer until Monday morning, China time (likely in the wee hours for most of the forum members, not counting the ones in Australia and suchlike).

Grown under one Mars TSL2000.

20210117145554_IMG_0025.JPG

20210117151535_IMG_0036.JPG

20210117151519_IMG_0035.JPG

20210117151455_IMG_0034.JPG

20210117151105_IMG_0032.JPG

20210117150934_IMG_0031.JPG

20210117150450_IMG_0030.JPG

20210117150447_IMG_0029.JPG

20210117150320_IMG_0026.JPG

20210117150416_IMG_0028.JPG

Difference in what?
All of our products are made from Chinese factories and all costs are the same during this period.
Because we need to send the goods to different warehouses, the cost of sea transportation will vary from country to country.
The cost of the warehouse we lease in each country is also different.
Of course, these costs will be spread equally over the cost of each piece of goods, which will not cause the price difference of TS600 to be greater than that of TS1000.
The reason for this is that the express delivery is different in each country. For example, we usually use UPS or FedEx in the United States, while we use DHL in the United Kingdom.
The charge standard of the two express delivery companies is different.
Generally speaking, UPS charges according to the weight of the goods, and they will give us a freight quotation for different weight ranges. Compared with TS1000, TS600 happens to have a lower price in their freight quotation, but in the DHL quotation, the freight of TS600 is not much different from that of TS1000.
As you can see, the prices on our website are based on the US market prices, which leads to the reason why the TS600 cost differential as you can see is higher than the TS1000.

I attended a whole day meeting on Saturday. I logged in 420mag during the break, so I didn't have much time to type a lot of words to explain.Sorry for the misunderstanding

All of our products are made from Chinese factories and all costs are the same during this period.
Because we need to send the goods to different warehouses, the cost of sea transportation will vary from country to country.
The cost of the warehouse we lease in each country is also different.
Of course, these costs will be spread equally over the cost of each piece of goods, which will not cause the price difference of TS600 to be greater than that of TS1000.
The reason for this is that the express delivery is different in each country. For example, we usually use UPS or FedEx in the United States, while we use DHL in the United Kingdom.
The charge standard of the two express delivery companies is different.
Generally speaking, UPS charges according to the weight of the goods, and they will give us a freight quotation for different weight ranges. Compared with TS1000, TS600 happens to have a lower price in their freight quotation, but in the DHL quotation, the freight of TS600 is not much different from that of TS1000.
As you can see, the prices on our website are based on the US market prices, which leads to the reason why the TS600 cost differential as you can see is higher than the TS1000.
That still doesn't make sense.
If I order from mars hydro UK directly, the ts600 costs £68 pounds delivered to my door, if I order from here (which I was trying to support the site) then a ts600 costs me £88. That's a £20 difference.
Now, is that a different company then you, offering better prices on your lights?
Or am I bring charged an extra £20 here to subsidise your American market?

In the first response @Mars Hydro states the price difference is not down to freight charges but market comparisons. Then in the second response @Mars Hydro states the price difference is due to freight charges.

Then @Mars Hydro go on to claim
but in the DHL quotation, the freight of TS600 is not much different from that of TS1000.
But put nearly double the extra charge on the smaller ts600 than the larger ts1000.

So if you order from this site, you order from an American warehouse?

Even if you live in the UK? Awesome trying to support the site, but there is a discrepancy somewhere.

If it saved me $27.77 dollars I would order directly. That's weird...

So if you order from this site, you order from an American warehouse?

Even if you live in the UK? Awesome trying to support the site, but there is a discrepancy somewhere.

If it saved me $27.77 dollars I would order directly. That's weird...
Good evening pp.
That's what I was thinking, but I purchased a ts1000 from here about 3/4 months ago and it came from a UK warehouse in dunstable north England. I'm looking at the box now.

So it would seem,either mars hydro uk is a seperate company from the one here, or I'm being charged an extra £20 to send an email of purchase confirmation from this site/rep.

The obvious course of action for me is to go through the UK vendor, I just wanted to give a heads up to UK customers here at 420 about the discrepancy.

@Mars Hydro

are the ts3000 on amazon same as ones you sell on your website ?? the amazon lights aren't older stock with older parts compared to mars website?

That still doesn't make sense.
If I order from mars hydro UK directly, the ts600 costs £68 pounds delivered to my door, if I order from here (which I was trying to support the site) then a ts600 costs me £88. That's a £20 difference.
Now, is that a different company then you, offering better prices on your lights?
Or am I bring charged an extra £20 here to subsidise your American market?
May I know where did you see the TS600 sold for 68 pounds?
I checked our UK website and the price is £79.99. Our website sells it for 102.99 US dollars. Based on the current exchange rate, it's £75.77.

@Mars Hydro

are the ts3000 on amazon same as ones you sell on your website ?? the amazon lights aren't older stock with older parts compared to mars website?
Amazon sells the same products as we do.

Back
Top Bottom