Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

May I know where did you see the TS600 sold for 68 pounds?
I checked our UK website and the price is £79.99. Our website sells it for 102.99 US dollars. Based on the current exchange rate, it's £75.77.

The price was raised yesterday,like i predicted.
It's ok though I bought a spider farmer.
Now that you've raised your prices again, the spider farmer has superior diodes and driver at only a few £ extra.
Makes the ts600 not worth the effort.

Thank you for your time. I'm out.

May I know where did you see the TS600 sold for 68 pounds?
I checked our UK website and the price is £79.99. Our website sells it for 102.99 US dollars. Based on the current exchange rate, it's £75.77.

I'm happy that I made you reduce the list price on your web site by £3 and the extra charge also reduced by £3.
A £6 reduction over night. :rofl:
Well done.

What does it matter going up a few £?

For someone who runs countless amounts of their lights they could go ip a hundred and still be worth it.

If you don't like the price, you know
It matters that they were over charging the 420magazine members here in relation to other sources.
As for the value of a few pounds raise, things rise in price sure,that's life, but it also changes the value of a product compared to their competitor's product, especially if that competitor hasn't raised their prices.
Mars lights are good, but the more they raise the price, in brings them closer to competitors that have better products imo. That makes the other option more attractive.

Hey guys :love:

Just wanted to share a picture on one of my ladies at Day 8 of flower, under MarsHydro SP 3000

She's coming along nicely, loving the lights, as usual.

You're all more than welcome to follow along with my current journal, flowering Blue Kush in DWC with Coco under MarsHydro LED, to see how she turns out :peace:

Have a great evening everyone :Namaste:

I'm happy that I made you reduce the list price on your web site by £3 and the extra charge also reduced by £3.
A £6 reduction over night. :rofl:
Well done.
We didn't lower the price on the official website, we just changed the online exchange rate according to the real time exchange rate, you can see the US dollar price is still the same.
Our website has only charged US dollars all the time, and the prices of pound and euro on the website are just for reference.

The price was raised yesterday,like i predicted.
It's ok though I bought a spider farmer.
Now that you've raised your prices again, the spider farmer has superior diodes and driver at only a few £ extra.
Makes the ts600 not worth the effort.

Thank you for your time. I'm out.
Spider Farmer is also good light. Wish you a good harvest.

Hey guys :love:

Just wanted to share a picture on one of my ladies at Day 8 of flower, under MarsHydro SP 3000

She's coming along nicely, loving the lights, as usual.

You're all more than welcome to follow along with my current journal, flowering Blue Kush in DWC with Coco under MarsHydro LED, to see how she turns out :peace:

Have a great evening everyone :Namaste:
:goodjob:

We have noticed that there are many copies of our TS LEDs in the market, and some even claim to be made in our factory. This is impossible because Mars Hydro is different from some other LED brands. We have our own factory and sales team. We only design and manufacture lights for our own brand.

We have successfully applied for the design patent of TS in China. We will start suing all the vendors selling fake TS lights on Alibaba and AliExpress. We are also in the process of applying for a patent for TS in the US. Once the patent is approved, we will start suing eBay, Amazon, and other US websites.

Please be careful not to be cheated when you buy lights.

There are some new brands and even unable to provide complete service and quality assurance, in our business for 12 years, we have seen countless new led brands appear, and then quickly in a few months later disappear. Although they promised the customer a three-year warranty when they sold the lights, the customer has been unable to contact the seller when he needs repairs. Trusting a 12-year-old brand is also about finding a guarantee for your purchase.

Mars lights have proved exactly watt for watt they claimed and I'm super happy, I get 25oz per 4x3 and no other light is going to yield me more and that's fact because I ain't got no more canopy room left lol.

Mars lights have proved exactly watt for watt they claimed and I'm super happy, I get 25oz per 4x3 and no other light is going to yield me more and that's fact because I ain't got no more canopy room left lol.
I completely agree. I genuinely don’t even know who else makes LED grow lights these days, I've no need to find out because I get everything I need from my Mars lights.

We have noticed that there are many copies of our TS LEDs in the market, and some even claim to be made in our factory. This is impossible because Mars Hydro is different from some other LED brands. We have our own factory and sales team. We only design and manufacture lights for our own brand.

We have successfully applied for the design patent of TS in China. We will start suing all the vendors selling fake TS lights on Alibaba and AliExpress. We are also in the process of applying for a patent for TS in the US. Once the patent is approved, we will start suing eBay, Amazon, and other US websites.

Please be careful not to be cheated when you buy lights.

There are some new brands and even unable to provide complete service and quality assurance, in our business for 12 years, we have seen countless new led brands appear, and then quickly in a few months later disappear. Although they promised the customer a three-year warranty when they sold the lights, the customer has been unable to contact the seller when he needs repairs. Trusting a 12-year-old brand is also about finding a guarantee for your purchase.
With this one I've bin speaking to someone from mars hydro on Alibaba because I was guna start a online hydroponics shop but reading this now has completely turnt my mind about it being real.

What lights you running bro pulling a lovely yeild in that space

Back
Top Bottom