Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I get what your saying.. There so little and they fit right under light not needing to be higher for coverage yet. I should only have to raise light for coverage. I ordered a light meter. I did some reading and everything I read was telling me a lux meter wasn't accurate for actual plants. I ordered it any way because I'm sure as hell not spending $500+ on meter to read Par. Thank you Buzz. Everything is online exempt these very important answers I want. lol
After getting light meter I find 12" to be perfect at 35% dimmer for veg.

From February 9th to February 18th, we will have a 10-day Chinese New Year holiday. If you have something to contact us, please send an email to 420love@mars-hydro.com

Question, TS1000 set up in closet, this morning before the timer kicked in I saw that the light had a faint glow and looked up from below it and noticed that the diodes looked to be glowing. Unplugged light and the glow on the diodes disappeared. Plug lights back into power from timer and diodes glow.

Normal operation? :nomo:
WoW!! I have heard others complain of this. I think factory settings aren't dialed down enough on zero. Not sure but is there a screw on bottom of driver to dial down? If not exchange for a return.

White Widow Under SP3000, big and hungery. over kill abit i know but if i had more to flower i would :laughtwo::Namaste:
IMG_2680.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG

-if it last longer that few hours i'd blame switch and cross fingers and new timer switch.
Question, TS1000 set up in closet, this morning before the timer kicked in I saw that the light had a faint glow and looked up from below it and noticed that the diodes looked to be glowing. Unplugged light and the glow on the diodes disappeared. Plug lights back into power from timer and diodes glow.

Normal operation? :nomo:
see it in cars all the time with LEDs, resistor is fix if becomes problem in car.
LED work on such low power you will get pass through on timer switch or they shared neutral then use a 'bleed', something outside of tent like a light bulb.

Hmmm...that is not good for business (growing). There recently was another member on here explaining the same situation.

Your timer should cut all power to it when it is "off". If there is still a trickle of power getting to it, I would replace the timer before thinking it may be the light.

The light is designed to accept the power given. It would not glow of there was no power getting to it.

Your timer should cut all power off once it's cycle has ended.

The timer is a cheaper fix and as in automotive, always go for the cheaper fix first.
-if it last longer that few hours i'd blame switch and cross fingers and new timer switch.

see it in cars all the time with LEDs, resistor is fix if becomes problem in car.
LED work on such low power you will get pass through on timer switch or they shared neutral then use a 'bleed', something outside of tent like a light bulb.
While tending to the dwarf plants under the light I got the same thoughts. When it gets dark enough I will conduct testing to determine the root of the problem. I am suspecting the timer has bleed thru I will use meter to test.

Thanks to all :thumb: and it was one of those DUH:laugh: moments when I thought it thru.

Thank you for your blessings, today is Chinese New Year. 14th February is my wedding, so I have been very busy recently.:) I am sorry that many messages cannot be responded to in time.

Thank you for your blessings, today is Chinese New Year. 14th February is my wedding, so I have been very busy recently.:) I am sorry that many messages cannot be responded to in time.
Congratulations :yahoo::theband::love::happy-birthday:

Congrats on the wedding !!

@Mars Hydro
Congratulations! May you have a long and very happy marriage.

Tip: Mrs Teddy says that the secret to our own 20-plus years marriage is separate bathrooms. :ciao:
rendered.jpg

Ok.. I've got some umbrellas for fan leaves. Obviously there covering up some potential bud sites. Should I remove. Will it slow down growth. I haven't seen @SeniorMoments in a while but if your out there please give me some tips. Senior Moments grew some monster Gorilla Glue autos a couple months back. Anybody!!!! Love to hear thoughts.

F2EE2EB5-96CB-4B0F-A44D-83C03A43AB1D.JPG

4FABAC37-4CE7-4EC9-B06F-2E66C05E8CAF.JPG

A1855176-FFC0-48DA-9915-C9364AE4F922.JPG

A1D034CF-B39F-452E-B5E0-63C8DBDC5EBD.JPG

67E6B607-7FF6-4B7D-BB54-C6B266E6E329.JPG

Back
Top Bottom