Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Ok.. I've got some umbrellas for fan leaves. Obviously there covering up some potential bud sites. Should I remove. Will it slow down growth. I haven't seen @SeniorMoments in a while but if your out there please give me some tips. Senior Moments grew some monster Gorilla Glue autos a couple months back. Anybody!!!! Love to hear thoughts.

F2EE2EB5-96CB-4B0F-A44D-83C03A43AB1D.JPG

4FABAC37-4CE7-4EC9-B06F-2E66C05E8CAF.JPG

A1855176-FFC0-48DA-9915-C9364AE4F922.JPG

A1D034CF-B39F-452E-B5E0-63C8DBDC5EBD.JPG

67E6B607-7FF6-4B7D-BB54-C6B266E6E329.JPG
Beautiful plants @Plant Daddy. I'd leave the fan leaves on. They're big and beautiful and will be doing a lot of work for those ladies. Have they started to flower yet? I know HST is a little controversial with autos, but are you planning on doing anything like super cropping? That might help you readjust and increase your horizontal foot print. Either that or topping, but topping is more stressful than super cropping imo so it might be better not to do that to autos. I'm not an autos expert though, i apologise, it might be good to get confirmation from one, hopefully there was some value in there somewhere :peace:

Beautiful plants @Plant Daddy. I'd leave the fan leaves on. They're big and beautiful and will be doing a lot of work for those ladies. Have they started to flower yet? I know HST is a little controversial with autos, but are you planning on doing anything like super cropping? That might help you readjust and increase your horizontal foot print. Either that or topping, but topping is more stressful than super cropping imo so it might be better not to do that to autos. I'm not an autos expert though, i apologise, it might be good to get confirmation from one, hopefully there was some value in there somewhere :peace:
Thanks. I'm just freaking out. No worries took a few hits and decided to not touch them. let them be plants. :passitleft:

Hey guys, our official website www.mars-hydro.com is under maintenance now, there may be some bugs, please wait patiently, we will restore it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding.
:green_heart:

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:
Great job... I like your light very much. I have a ts 1000 and compared to the same from another company your light is twice better. Thank you and good luck to your business.

Great job... I like your light very much. I have a ts 1000 and compared to the same from another company your light is twice better. Thank you and good luck to your business.
:thanks:

If anyone notices that our website has changed dramatically, take a look at our new website: www.mars-hydro.com :circle-of-love:
The new website is also being updated:Namaste:

Yes, I have.

More transparent and professional.

Easy access also.

Thank you,

Tok..
Thank you. That's why I've been so busy in the last half month. Of course, I need to be busy for another half month, lol

I envy you very much now or Sunday comfortable night,:cheesygrinsmiley: It's Monday morning here, start to work hard:headbanger:
Has anyone else seen our new website? I would appreciate any suggestions:thanks:
www.mars-hydro.com

I can't say I'm happy with Mars Hydro right now. I ordered a TSW 2000 a week ago. The Tracking # I was provided said the light got delivered today .... to someone in Coatesville, PA. I live 3000 miles away in Arizona.
So they either gave me the wrong tracking # or screwed up big time.

Back
Top Bottom