Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I envy you very much now or Sunday comfortable night,:cheesygrinsmiley: It's Monday morning here, start to work hard:headbanger:
Has anyone else seen our new website? I would appreciate any suggestions:thanks:
www.mars-hydro.com
Looks good but for some reason on my mobile the product images are all blurred.
20210222_194752.jpg

I can't say I'm happy with Mars Hydro right now. I ordered a TSW 2000 a week ago. The Tracking # I was provided said the light got delivered today .... to someone in Coatesville, PA. I live 3000 miles away in Arizona.
So they either gave me the wrong tracking # or screwed up big time.
I'm sorry that the customer service mistakenly gave me the tracking number of another order. I have sent you the correct tracking number. The package has been delivered today, please check

Looks good but for some reason on my mobile the product images are all blurred.
20210222_194752.jpg
Thank you for pointing out the problem. We will correct it as soon as possible

I'm sorry that the customer service mistakenly gave me the tracking number of another order. I have sent you the correct tracking number. The package has been delivered today, please check
It showed up later yesterday afternoon at my side door. I guess they put it there so nobody would see it. Yes, it was the wrong tracking # for sure.
So why did they change ballasts again ? These ballasts don't look as good & fairly smaller.

So why did they change ballasts again ? These ballasts don't look as good & fairly smaller.
Because the failure rate of the power supply before exceeded our standard, we changed the supplier of the power supply, so that the power supply is more stable and safe

it seems that the 2-IN-1 120X90X180CM tent is the best seller. It sold out in USA now.

Hi all. been a while since last Post here. would love the new light to power this room but to prove a point on how amazing these Mars lights are. , here is my current grow with so much going on and so many at differing stages of their cycles and still only Sp3000 and tsl2000 for the whole space. I have a sp250 waiting to power up when needed too but with the abilities of these two brilliant lights , they are doing good.
Just took 2 out for dark period harvest and others due out this week but to date we have
4x gorilla girl near harvest ( inc 2 out now !).
1x sweet cheese
1x Glueberry, 2 weeks in flower
1x Mimosa Lemon 2 weeks flower
4x Mango cream just started flower
3x exotic auto seedlings starting veg
3x Fast buds autos starting veg. The light is more than ample and all plants are progressing as they should. nugs are solid and very dense on the flowering girls , the stretching of the new flowering girls is being encouraged , the new flowers on the latest flowering Mango are all finding spots with light easily and the seedling have enough light to jot need to stretch or be over awed with lumens. If anyone doubts the capabilities, the proof is in the pudding with these industry leaders in value led.
20210225_141502.jpg
20210225_141406.jpg
20210222_225949.jpg
20210221_183449.jpg
20210216_180608.jpg
20210216_180423.jpg

Hi all. been a while since last Post here. would love the new light to power this room but to prove a point on how amazing these Mars lights are. , here is my current grow with so much going on and so many at differing stages of their cycles and still only Sp3000 and tsl2000 for the whole space. I have a sp250 waiting to power up when needed too but with the abilities of these two brilliant lights , they are doing good.
Just took 2 out for dark period harvest and others due out this week but to date we have
4x gorilla girl near harvest ( inc 2 out now !).
1x sweet cheese
1x Glueberry, 2 weeks in flower
1x Mimosa Lemon 2 weeks flower
4x Mango cream just started flower
3x exotic auto seedlings starting veg
3x Fast buds autos starting veg. The light is more than ample and all plants are progressing as they should. nugs are solid and very dense on the flowering girls , the stretching of the new flowering girls is being encouraged , the new flowers on the latest flowering Mango are all finding spots with light easily and the seedling have enough light to jot need to stretch or be over awed with lumens. If anyone doubts the capabilities, the proof is in the pudding with these industry leaders in value led.
20210225_141502.jpg
20210225_141406.jpg
20210222_225949.jpg
20210221_183449.jpg
20210216_180608.jpg
20210216_180423.jpg
Good job!Thank you for your feedback:love:

regular tent vs 2 in 1 tent, which one do you prefer? :headbanger:
I had a 2 in 1 tent. The only thing I didn't like about it was the divider to split the 2 sections was held in by Velcro. I ended up leaving the divider off it & just using it as a normal tent. I went back to a separate tent for clones & seedlings since then. The propagation tent is probably more suitable for those who grow 5 plants or less at one time or those who do SOG IMO.

Back
Top Bottom