MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Little tip to help with supercropping man. If you pinch, twist then bend you will get heaps less breaks.
Question regarding your platinums... How well do the plugs fit into the side socket? I just got 4 x p300 and mine are a little loose. If i bump the lights sometimes they disconnect.

Thanks for the tip! Just learning that so I'll try your suggestion next round. Everything fits tight. I had a little damage to the side of one, chalk that up to shipping, same spot as a buddy,, hmmmm... honestly being an IT guy i wasnt impressed with how they are shipped/packaged, but hey, freee shipping.

but other than that everything is nice...eexcept, the fotprint then,, advertised, much smaller foot.

good luck, thanks for checking it ......

Been testing the new LED sleds,,

[video]

20150610_123843.jpg

New editions,,, not the group, I meant additions....

Yeah, these are my best ones... not just of doc's but the whole first batch of clones,, they'll all make,, well, a few soil only ones may never get more then the one gallon they're in... but, gives me lots of plants to experiment with.... I introduce Doc's kids from another mother.. the first individual pic, that THC bomb is a three header. boooooom

20150611_090232.jpg

20150611_090219.jpg

20150611_090211.jpg

20150611_090203.jpg

Did a five for one today with some chocolate lighting. Took five girls, picked the best and set it aside. Broke two root balls up, dropped the one I'm keeping on top, micos, crushed up two others. Top dressed with ewc, sprinkled some white clover, top with alfalfa hay,, super drench with the ewc tea I've been brewing.

Ended up with one seven gallon chocolate fondue x white lighting LOS pot, all hippy dippy like.

This soil is the soil I recharged after using it all winter in my first grow here

;)

20150612_143227.jpg

20150612_150908.jpg

20150612_151717.jpg

Big score today at the hardware store/side of the road. Driving to the farm this morning I saw a rack, wood pallet type that had a free sign on it. Been looking for something to dry,, a big weakness in my game if you ask me.

I could have made a saaaweeet veg chamber from it,, but, I need to get ready to dry more then the veg chamber. On this pic I've deconstructed each shelf or pallet for my screen chamber to fit

Huge score,, this will be the framework for my dry chamber... which will go inside another location on my property,, so huge, so free,, and the screen contraption thing I bought recently to dry fits in perfectly.

Wait till you see what I do with this,, those buds are going to dry in style. Such a relief...

20150613_124319.jpg

Oh

My Stink Bomb plant is a girl!! Suspected about ten days ago confirmed with pistols today!! Short and stacked, tiiiight node spacing. I recently upcanned her from a 1.7 to a short 3 gallon... she'll flower in bloom room, Platinum Style,, after the autos with the next batch,,,cutting a few clones of her, that is a classic strain.... can't believe I got a girl...

:party:

20150613_124925.jpg

Did a little experiment with the bubble cloner,, cut the neoprene to fit a rooter... fastest one with roots out of the lot, and the roots are going through the rooter already, pic doesn't really show that,, just trust me they are ;)

20150613_220810.jpg

Thinning the herd agAin today. The plant pictured is an Afghani.. still unknown sex about a month old. .started in a rooter, and once sprouted moved outside in the regular dirt. Nothing special done to the dirt.

I have eight of them total, the other seven are in the greenhouse in 1.7 gal cans. last night I spotted pistols on one. Not wanting to be greedy, or risk a set of nads/a male down the road. I'll be taking eight afghani plants, in the same recharged soil (minus this experimental one which I'll monitor for sex and leave it) I used in the winter. And making one plant. I might get a fifteen gaLlon smart pot to facilitate the mother Afghani.

20150614_074634.jpg

20150614_074626.jpg

Late as usual. Party on. I'll catch up.

-edit-

All caught up. Looking forward to the rest! :thumb:

Welcome, Major. Kind of a hybrid thread since my other was shut down. So, I add a lot here..

Sprinkled a pinch of maxi crop in the jar of water that I did the clone experiment.... they grew, instantly..I might plant this one.. I might try dwc, too.... like I need another project ;)

20150614_170811.jpg

The rest of my clones, now in soil

20150614_170823.jpg

A four header CBD OG,, she'll be a mother for years...help a lot of people

20150614_170711.jpg

20150614_170737.jpg

The next Six will be flowering in the boom room under Platinum LED's in a few weeks. I need to chop them, there big, I've already topped, fimmed, super cropped, twisted,,, and they just grow.

Have been feeding from the saucer for the past few weeks, only top watered once...

not in order but the strains are,, two thc bombs, two criticals, one deep cheese, one sugar black rose

20150614_170517.jpg

20150614_170541.jpg

20150614_170625.jpg

And finally, my female Afghani..a freebie from Herbie. She's the one I'll keep of the eight, I'll crush the rest and make her pot, a fifteen gallon,, sometime Soon..

20150614_170657.jpg

Peace out 420. Long day in the beach.

Boom room is dialed in.

Have a great week....

:thanks:

After some trimming

20150614_195524.jpg

20150614_195539.jpg

20150614_195548.jpg

I love the look of your plants! I'm finding to increase feed rates in bloom for plants that look like that. They have robust roots, I can tell by the structure.

Thanks, Doc. Nice way to start my day! I went conservative, most plants have eight or ten nodes..... And in less than two weeks I hope most tops are about even.

Question,, how much time should I give them before flipping? I'm thinking I'll give them a few days, then super crop one more time, then wait a few, then flip.....I'm not in a rush, but, they are close to being ready to flip I think...

Thanks, Doc. Nice way to start my day! I went conservative, most plants have eight or ten nodes..... And in less than two weeks I hope most tops are about even.

Question,, how much time should I give them before flipping? I'm thinking I'll give them a few days, then super crop one more time, then wait a few, then flip.....I'm not in a rush, but, they are close to being ready to flip I think...

They're quite ready.

By the way, Doc. I think I have four plants figured out for your kit this summer.

I'm going to do two, normal :)

One THC Bomb, by bomb seeds.

One Critical, by Royal Queen Seeds.. a freebie from Herbert.

Then, shuffle the deck;

I'm going to FLUX a Deep Cheese, another 2014 freebie from Herbert. I picked this strain since I'm doing my first Flux, ongoing, with Deep Cheese, in a modified Coast of Maine soil mix. I'm interested to see the difference, and I like cheese. :)

Finally, I've decided to go way out, deep to center and do an auto on your kit.

I'm going back n forth on the strain. I've been having great luck with Candy Kush, but, I've got a THC bomb going,, it's in the boom room finishing as we speak,, and it's doing great, will go a bit long,, and loving the Platinum LED's.

I think I'm doing that,, but, I love these candy kush,, so,, I'll take a suggestion. I have other auto strains, but I want to do one I've done once or twice.

And, at some point I think I'll be ordering another kit. I know someone I've helped who wants to try on her own. I might set her up and guide her. She's a gardener with a great spot for a P600...

Anyway, that's what's going down with your kit this summer.

:peacetwo:

They're quite ready.

Hmm, was afraid you might say that. I want to get them going....how much harm you think I'll cause my autos,, who are now in the boom room under 12/12.... to bring the autos back out to the greenhouse where I'm getting 15 hours or so of daylight.... I know you're not a big auto guy,, but your gut as a pro

What's the worse that happens,, they spit seeds? These are autos who were outside,, then to test and dial that room I moved four inside, been six days.....

Hmm, was afraid you might say that. I want to get them going....how much harm you think I'll cause my autos,, who are now in the boom room under 12/12.... to bring the autos back out to the greenhouse where I'm getting 15 hours or so of daylight.... I know you're not a big auto guy,, but your gut as a pro

What's the worse that happens,, they spit seeds? These are autos who were outside,, then to test and dial that room I moved four inside, been six days.....

Photoperiod stress is hard to predict, I try to avoid it at all costs.

Photoperiod stress is hard to predict, I try to avoid it at all costs.

I agree, even though in testing my LED's, getting the environment, I've put them through some stress but it's been limited.... throwing them outside now would be dumb for a few reasons... big one is it's a bit humid lately.

So, had a family electrician over today. Running 240 to BOOM room. He's done a few before but when he saw those Platinum LED's he told me he was impressed. I have another one ordered and on the way,, so I'm not messing around with 120 @ this point. He's seen good set ups, but no lights like that. ;)

He was in there lights on and he's a smoker,, rates negotiable ;)

The room will get an electrical upgrade next week. Looking at timers, built in, room controller,, something,, with maybe a CO2 system.

So, the spring fling autos will be out soon,, chop, wash, hang... then my panty party six.

Figure ten weeks

Then the Doc six,, still really to be decided. .that's my summer.... ;)

Beautiful plants. I can't recall seeing a single bad leaf in what must be 200 plants! You've got a lot of good things going on. As for DWC... Why bother? You've got your "A Game" dialed in. Glad you cloned that CBD OG. Keep a bit of a spotlight on her. Genetic abnormalities are very interesting. Keep doing what your doing!

Beautiful plants. I can't recall seeing a single bad leaf in what must be 200 plants! You've got a lot of good things going on. As for DWC... Why bother? You've got your "A Game" dialed in. Glad you cloned that CBD OG. Keep a bit of a spotlight on her. Genetic abnormalities are very interesting. Keep doing what your doing!

Not quite 200 , like 198 and a half.

Thanks.

I talk like I'll try DWC but my hands are more then full and I recognize that,, finally

But thanks for pointing that out. I need ground in my air sometimes. ;)

I topped that CBD OG an hour ago. Got a few cuts already. Going to outside SCROG her,,, big girl she gonna be with foah nodes...

;)

Back
Top Bottom