Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have done hydro. it is pretty straight foward. it is simple to understand and it results in bigger yeilds. the only thing ill say is check the nutreints 2 times and put them in the order it tells you. mine says to put micro, grow, bloom. you have to put it in their order because it can cause nutrient lockout. and check your pump to make shure it didnt brake because it can be horrible. if you have any specific questions ill be glad to help

SupraXT said:
when does the next grow start?

All good things will come to those who wait Bro... :biggrin:

I am going to change a few things with my grow next round and thank you smokeymacpot you are more hydro and know more then me in that matter, so again ty u... :biggrin:

MV... :smokin:

thanks MV and smokey, MV its awesome to hear you stuck by your friend who was paralysed, my friends all slowly stopped coming by except for a couple really good ppl, even my gf of like5yrs turned all weird and said things are way to different, but I was and am the exact same(accept for the wheelchair), with a little more respect for life.....enough blabbering i'm way to stoned

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
thanks MV and smokey, MV its awesome to hear you stuck by your friend who was paralysed, my friends all slowly stopped coming by except for a couple really good ppl, even my gf of like5yrs turned all weird and said things are way to different, but I was and am the exact same(accept for the wheelchair), with a little more respect for life.....enough blabbering i'm way to stoned
Yeah, my friend didn't change at all, but his other friends did the same thing too, eventually there wasn't many of us left. I helped him with lots of things - colostomy, getting in and out of his chair, holding the pipes or joints so he could smoke up, we still do alot of things together. I have another friend here thats paralyzed from the waist down, and I'll tell you what....that mf is one crazy bitch on a 4-wheeler!! That ain't no shit either. He's crazier than me sometimes! :hmmmm:
Hope you stick around in here, you good people in my book!

Thank You

matanuska my 2 babies aren't doing alright :'(

I put the first seed in water about a month ago, and planted in a big pot with nice new soil.
I put the second seed in dirt about a week later in a smaller (quite smaller) ceramic pot.
They're both supposed to be Mexican Sativa (I had 2 random seeds I found inside weed but I don't think I used them).

They're both in my small balcony (it's a closed balcony, I usually leave 1 window oppen) so they get quite a lot of light most of the day.

They started growing fine but the leaves form the bottom are starting to dry up.
Also, the first one I planted is quite smaller than the second one (which looks a bit healthier and growing more too).

This didn't happen to the one I planed last october! The only difference is I used leftover soil instead of new soil. The new soil is supposed to be a good universal soil (spanish brand I don't think u'd know) with a small amount of compost. The guy form the heashop recommended that kind of soil, I hope it wasn't a big mistake!

What should I do? Please help!

I'm gonna try watering them more often as I'm very careful not to water them too much (I never let the soil get completely dry tho). A friend told me I should have mixed smthing else with the soil cos maybe the roots can't breath alright. Didn't think it'd be a problem with fresh soil...

Asmodai said:
I'm gonna try watering them more often as I'm very careful not to water them too much (I never let the soil get completely dry tho). A friend told me I should have mixed smthing else with the soil cos maybe the roots can't breath alright. Didn't think it'd be a problem with fresh soil...
all i can think of is to trasnsplant. just get it in normal soil maybe with a bit of little rocks or pebbles for drainage. also you want drain holes. dont water any more than you already do. just keep the soil moist. if you are adding nutes then you may be adding to much.

Asmodai
Can you take a pic and download it to let me see it....? :hmmmm:
Maybe me and smokeymacpot can help you out bettet if we can see it.... :biggrin:

I will update today on our Grow, all I can say is WOW...! :biggrin: :hmmmm: :icon_cool
will have pics later today with update...

Dr.MV & Smokeymacpot... :smokin: :smokin:

These 2 plants are Grapefruit in the first pic and are 24 to 26" tall now...The one on the right was in veg for 1 week, left for 2 wks. That's the difference in following directions. :hmmmm: WORD OF CAUTION .....if your grow space is limited - FOLLOW the directions! They are not done growing taller yet by a long shot... :biggrin:
I have more photos but Hash seems to be the only one in the pics catagory for the moment, and no one else is looking yet :hmmmm: HELLO?
We should all work together to help others and it helps us to help ourselves..... :hmmmm:
In the second pic is Skunk special (pink bucket Hash) and White Widow. All of these plants will be really nice when done, all I am doing now is just watering... :jerkit:
The rest is up to the plants because of their genetics, I don't have much influence on them now, I just keep babying them and watching them grow. :icon_cool
I have more pics that aren't in yet. One of the pics is Grapefruit and is 3 feet tall. It's done growing up - now its filling out.

3091.JPG

31010.JPG

Back
Top Bottom