Maui Waui/Master Kush Organic - Blue Max

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients- Maui Waui/Master Kush Organic/ Blue Max

looks very healthy in there bro lots of nice fans to suck up that light. Good job on the super cropping too, I've been doing that lately on anything that grows too tall, has worked out quite well for me, it doesn't even seem to stress the plant as long as you do one bend at a time.. I find if I go back in 3-4 hours, the top has already turned itself up to the light again. It would be sick to throw a camera in there and do a time-lapse of it.

Thanks OT; and yeah a time lapse would be wicked.. because it seems like whenever you do a supercrop properly, a fat node grows around the break point.. and it would be pretty sick to see that develop. And I've been doing the same, with how you said you crop anything that gets too tall. once a branch grows like 2-3" ahead of the rest.. i give it a real sollid pinch where I want to bend the stem over. and i slowly take the top and bend it all the way back, down towards soil.. and it takes about two to three days before the branch grows back upward. but when it does, it grows almost totally horizontal with a fat node at the bend holding it up. Thanks for checkin on the grow dude, off to work :peace:

Have you read up or done defoliation? They look prime for a good strip in veg. This will allow more light to shaded areas, closer internode spacing and unshade the ML. It also give you a better view on where & what to bend which I see you are doing. I love that I can defoliate then bend a main stalk-branch and turn an off shoot into a top bud as well.

Looks good. Nice and healthy!

That sounds like a pretty good idea Bass, Ill have to look into it. I've always been a little skeptical of cutting anything thats still healthy and green but it seems to work pretty well with topping. I dont really know how plants store energy for the bud-making process so I never wanted to strip away any of their resources that would affect its quality and yield.

yield will go up:thumb:

yield will definitely go up.. I defoliate when the stretch is over and buds start to fill out, it gives so much more light to the lower buds, makes them nice and thick

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

I wanted to tell you thank you for your private message. I can't message you back because I don't have enough posts yet. But thank you very much, it means a lot to me.

Back
Top Bottom