Mayne's Banana Purple Punch Autoflower

Mayne

ok,ok, I figured, why not. First ever autoflower
Born on Feb1, I start counting after first set rise from the catyls. Day 1 was Feb 6th

Here is Banana Purple Punch from fastbuds, and a mystery seed from a 5 pack.
Banana is always on the left, Mystery seed is always on the right for this run.

soil is FFOF, and feed "Perfect Nutes " once a week, and calmag on none feed days, filtered water.

Using my light i made, but using just the 2x3500K Cobs now, because 2 dont work for some reason. so its about 150 watts maxed out at full blast.

Getting 135 watts (400 par) for 18ish hours, then drops to 35 watts (100par) for 6-7 hours. No dark period.

Day30
Mystery seed showed sex 8 days ago, banana did 2 days ago.

day30-5.png

day30-4.png

day30-bpp-day2flwr-1.png

day30-myst-day8flwr-2.png

day30-3.png

day30-6.png

Thanks Bro.

And, they were watered with 7.5 PH for the first like 23 days. They got 6.8 the last watering.

Forgot to mention, I bottom AND top water,

little over 1/3 gallon bottom, 1/3 gallon gallon top.

If you see in the pic, i nip the fingers off the leafs instead of removing entire leaf to get other bud development. It seems to lessen the stress level on it.

Looking good Buddy :high-five:
Hope your doing well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill, good to see ya stop tru, always a corner for ya,

All has been good, blessed for sure.

So far so good, should be a quick and easy run. Fingers crossed, lol..

Be safe>

Hey Bill, good to see ya stop tru, always a corner for ya,

All has been good, blessed for sure.

So far so good, should be a quick and easy run. Fingers crossed, lol..

Be safe>
"Quick and Easy" famous last words. :rofl:
Hope your right!
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

day35

Supercropped tops. Got light fixed, so now using all 4 cobs. ( 330 watts) Sonoff needed reset was all.
No changes in nutes. Perfect Nutes A and B once a week, with CalMag, and recharge once a week,
6.8 ph

Dont want to trellis, but might have too. they are going to fill the area for sure.

Banana stretched like crazy.

so just cruising along.

day35-1.png

day35-2.png

day35-3.png

day35-4.png

day35-5.png

day35-6.png

day35-7.png

day35-8.png

Fruckin montrosicty.

Day 41

I didnt expect this much growth.

I should of mainlined. Its a mess. Everything is healthy, but really didnt expect them to take this much room.

On 41 on--7 hours off light schedule.

Stepped up Perfect nutes, 7ml per gallon, both A and B, once a week.
Calmag at 1 teasp per gallon, 2twice a week.
recharge every watering now.
They only drink about 1.5 gallons each a week.
Water bottom 1 day about 3/4 gallon, then 3 days later, water top about 3/4 gallon.
6.6 PH

day41-1.png

day41-2.png

day41-3.png

day41-4.png

day41-5.png

day41-6.png

day41-7.png

Lookin awesome! Mine are doing much better than usual. Day 15 veg. Cherry atomic (right) is much thicker and larger overall than strawberry Mimosa (left)

IMG_20240315_202649.jpg

IMG_20240315_202659.jpg
AHHHH shttt, straight coco!

Lookin awesome Brother! Bump that calmag. EVERY SINGLE WATER. AT LEAST , 1 teasp per gallon.

forgot to mention.

They dont get all the watts with the time.

so, they get about 600 par ( 180 watts) for about 17 hours, then i back the light down to about 50 watts, then fire them back up 7 hours later, then 600 till lights totally out for 7 hours and repeat.

41 continuous light, then 7 hours off.

Water bottom 1 day about 3/4 gallon, then 3 days later, water top about 3/4 gallon.
Hi Mayne, I saw your comment in Shed's thread and I'm here to celebrate another auto grower :)

How are you bottom watering? Are you using a SIP or a SWICK method? I'm interested to know how you arrived at this method of top and bottom watering. I tried SWICK a few times and had issues which I thought were due to roots growing towards the res and not feeding properly from the soil in the pot. Are you growing in soil?

Hi Carmen! Thanks for stoppin thru.

I just poured water into the run off collector. I use FFOF. I actually did it just 2 times, as i found it took awhile to dry out. Now since well into flower, I just top water with about 32 ozs every other day.

day 52 ( 58 since sprout)

Not lookin to bad. By far the worst camera ive ever used, pics do zero justice. Just starting to see a little bit of purple in 1 or 2 buds.

They are really starting to put the weight on tho i can see, Banana Purple punch especially.

day52-1.png

day52-2.png

day52-3.png

Mayne, I had nearly forgotten about you. Long time no hear from!

And I certainly didn't know this grow was going on. Glad I found it.

Your plants are looking happy and healthy. :Rasta:

HEY GDB, Whats good?! Yeahhh, it was a little time off, and decided, whyyy not,lol..
Good to hear from ya Brother, and THANKYOU.

I posting later update! Things going good, and hope Youve been great on YOUR journey as well..

Back
Top Bottom