Mono Grows A Kilo :)

That is because that is what it is Welshy....but not the auto version:)lol......i didnt realize you grew one:)....how was the smoke mate?:).....

It was before I was on this site so I ain't got no pics but the smoke was nice mate great for bedtime if I remember correctly...

Things are coming along well in the grow. Looks like the little ones are moving from the seedling stage into their limited veg cycle under 12/12. I've not done any feeding (other than on the akorn) when pots are dry I will give them a veg feed. How many times do you guys think I should give veg nutes before changing to flowering nutes? Treat them like autos?

Things are coming along well in the grow. Looks like the little ones are moving from the seedling stage into their limited veg cycle under 12/12. I've not done any feeding (other than on the akorn) when pots are dry I will give them a veg feed. How many times do you guys think I should give veg nutes before changing to flowering nutes? Treat them like autos?

ive never done 12/12 from seed or a photo plant but i guess if you feed it like a auto then you cant go far wrong..

IMG_20150303_162114_hdr.jpg
The next generation :)

So the long night begins...

I'm really not sure where this grow is going to take us. I'm already itching to get a new build of the flowering area started and got eyes on a new 600 watt hps. Two new seeds were started today to go with the tutankhamon :). Should be able to clone the Frisian Dews soon for the outdoor season and I must take a clone from TH Seeds, Akorn.

Looking like I may need to get a veg area sorted soon.

I'm also pretty excited to start more new beans. Namely Critical Hog and a Burmese Kush from TH Seeds :)

The bean collection... And some cheese :):)
WP_20150302_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom