Morda Grows Blacken Blueberry Rose With The ZE250 Sponsored By ParfactWorks

Things are looking pretty good so far. Nice Harvest too. No need to be nervous growing indoors. You have more control over everything. Temp / RH / Amount of Light / etc. You are also a lot less likely to have pest & mold issues.
I see no reason to bud wash indoors unless you get a pest issue. Yes, your buckets looked dirty. But I think that was because of all the dirt & bugs outside. I washed my indoor buds before & the water barely got anything in it.
Only downfall to me growing indoors is I can't grow X-Mas Trees like you do... lol.

It is just more of getting back in the grove of growing indoors. In the past I have not had much success getting them to flower. I am better set up now and have more knowledge this time around. I strained the water and got 5 grams of hash, not saving it, But, it was a little surprising. My wife wants me to grow the Christmas tree for the house. :rofl:

In other news It seems Seed 3 was more a lack of water as I did give it a 40ml drink last night before I was going to cut it off. It has perked back up.

Yesterday:
seed3-01.jpg

Today:

seed3-02.jpg

I can't be more happy than having Seed X pop up. It will be one of the final two with no doubt. This is at day 17 and, my prediction, she is just loving it in that pot. I will be up potting the others tonight and see if they have a good growth spurt. At this point it will be hard for them to catch up.

Seed X 01.jpg

Seed X 02.jpg

Up potting is done. The roots on all looked healthy and strong,... Sorry for the root images, the soil was semi-dry and crumbly. it was hard to tip them sideways without them wanting to fall apart. That is good because I can give them a drink and not worry about being over watered. You may notice the lack of perlite, the sand you see in the soil is what replaces that making this soil drain Very well.

Seed 3:
seed3-03.jpg

Seed 3-2
seed 3-2 02.jpg

Seed 5-2
seed 5-2 02.jpg

Seed6-2
seed 6-2 02.jpg

Grow Room Before (Shameless plug for @ParfactWorks :high-five:)

Group Shot-04.jpg

Now
Group Shot-05.jpg

I will be giving all the transplants 80ml of water tonight just before lights out.

Seed 3 is looking to me as showing signs of a calcium def. Only the bottom two leaves are showing the signs atm. I'm debating if I'm going to add a dose of Cal-Mag, some-D-Earth or just let it be. I'm on a mission for the strongest plants and my gut is just saying let it be.

seed3-04.jpg

The rest are going strong:

Groupshot-04.jpg

Seed X is just not slowing down. Nice tight nodes, branch growth, healthy leaves. What more can you ask for. :D

Seed X 03.jpg

Seed X 04.jpg

Getting very close to topping time. I'm debating cutting off a couple pairs of fan leaves to get light to the branches.

Seed X is just not slowing down. Nice tight nodes, branch growth, healthy leaves. What more can you ask for. :D

Seed X 03.jpg

Seed X 04.jpg

Getting very close to topping time. I'm debating cutting off a couple pairs of fan leaves to get light to the branches.
It's going to branch out awesome I got a good feeling aboot her

It's going to branch out awesome I got a good feeling aboot her
I would agree, this plant just wanted to grow from the start. The rest , just days behind, are not even close to the size of this one. Not sure if it is genetics or the pot size it started in... Maybe both.
Whatever it is, The Force Is Strong With This One. :thumb:

I vote you don't pluck any fans. Feel free to leaf tuck though!

You could ask for a solid trunk but it's already got that. :)
I know once I top it those branches will shoot up as well. I have hard time myself plucking them, it is why they are still there. When I grow outside, the plants are considerably bigger before I pluck any leaves. Even then it is only the bottom 7-8 nodes that got plucked over time. I tried leaf tucking this year outside and it work very well!

Decided to go with @InTheShed 's suggestion and was able to tuck 2 leaves back. I may have to pin them back though. I'm going to see but, I'm thinking with as strong as these leaf stems are they will just pop back out. LOL Photo shows Days growing and the red arrows point to the two leaves I tucked.

Groupshot-05.jpg

You are doing great job my friend. :thumb:
Thank you for the positive support! I really do Love this light and I am proud to be able to show it off for you.

When I really want to get a leaf to stay down, I do Extreme Leaf Tucking® like this:
20170628_190856.jpg

Not sure you have the height to do that yet, but I'm sure you'll figure something out!

No I don't have the height for that yet. :D But, yes that is what I was thinking about tying them down, not quite that extreme, but I see that as a viable option in time. The leaves are getting so big and she is so squaty that even the ones I did tuck were hitting dirt. I had to fold them over the side of the pot.

When I really want to get a leaf to stay down, I do Extreme Leaf Tucking® like this:
20170628_190856.jpg

Not sure you have the height to do that yet, but I'm sure you'll figure something out!
Hey Shed,
Avid follower of your LST (I do them every grow), this tucking... instead of plucking begins at what point? In flower as you have shown here? If you have a thread on tucking I would be happy to read it.
Usually once I free the plant from its LST, I let it go from there... but the tucking has me intrigued.

Thanks in advance Shed!

Back
Top Bottom