MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

Wow that is turning into one hell of a setup. Very jealous, you have a SCADA system for your grow closet. Like the new light setup.
+REP's :goodjob:

Wow that is turning into one hell of a setup. Very jealous, you have a SCADA system for your grow closet. Like the new light setup.
+REP's :goodjob:

Thanks 2blgl - you guys are making me feel like i made the right decision!!!

That's a lot of light!! :)

Thanks cmon. My light rays look like yours now lol. I can't stay away from the box. Should have gone to bed 2 hours ago. Just can't stop being in awe of this upgrade !!

great automatization friend, will try to follow your steps and automate my grow room too, till now i just have an automated irrigation system, but i loved the idea of monitoring temps, video survey etc
excellent work mate i just love it :circle-of-love:

Thanks for joining profesor x! Glad you can make - its just about to start getting exciting :)

your kinds words are greatly appreciated

well guys the wife has finally agreed to let me put a tent up in the garage!!!! so excited !

were gonna pad lock out garage door so it cant accidentally lift and place and 8x8 tent in it - at least thats what im thinking

anyone have suggestions on size vs yield? 8x8 vs 10x10?

my list i have so far in my shopping cart is.......

4 sets of garage door insulation
8x8 tent?
3 - 600w packages with ballast and cool tubes
2 tall fans
2 - 6 inch fans - for exhaust and lights
6 inch pvc coated ducting
1 bubble buckets system 6 plants total?
carbon filter
hydroton rock

does this sound like a decent set up? thanks for all your glorious wisdom!!!

I'd go with the 10x10 if you have the extra space for it and if it doesn't cost that much more. Then you'll have enough space for four 4x4 scrogs with comfortable walking space around the outsides and center. If RDWC is an option, you can lay pallets down and run the plumbing in between, otherwise the space would also make great for a very nice perpetual SOG under (optional) scrog that harvests every 2-3 weeks, depending on strains. Of course more space costs more money, but there is more options and more potential.

ok just got a 10x10 :) your right i do have the room for it so i went with it -

OMG Hunter!!!!! everything is on its way!!!!!!!

Awesome brother!! Im putting the last touches on my rooms this week!!! What company tent did you go with !?!?!?!

i went with

A 10x10 tent - just a cheap xen-lux from amazon - will upgrade that later
cap ebb and flow 12 plant system
4 - 600w hps - will upgrade to 1000 watt later also
2 oscillating fans
2 - 6 inch max fans
1 - 6 inchx24 inch phresh filter

Most of my items will arrive tomorrow - wife will be busy moving boxes in while im at work lol

Congrats bro! That's fuckin awesome! 10x10 is a big area :)

Thanks Sphnx - cant wait to get started - will have to stop during summer unless i can afford a bigger ac for my entire garage but for 9 months out of the year this will be great - I still plan on staying below my plant count of 12 still with both our cards but some nice scrog tables - (scrogged correctly lol) will be nice - and room to move around................

Awesome setup! I ask because just be careful of the plastic joints. You are going to have a lot of equipment to hold up. I would maybe stick a few 2x4's up in the corners and in the very middle of the tent. You will see what im talking about once you get it and set it up. Cant wait to see this new setup and when your grow gets going!!! Congratz

Awesome setup! I ask because just be careful of the plastic joints. You are going to have a lot of equipment to hold up. I would maybe stick a few 2x4's up in the corners and in the very middle of the tent. You will see what im talking about once you get it and set it up. Cant wait to see this new setup and when your grow gets going!!! Congratz

Ok sweet I was thinking of re-enforcing the tent. 2x4 would work, I was also thinking of supporting it from above with ratchet straps. Good to know I'm gonna have to do that :). I'll post pics when I get some stuff in. All the fun stuff will be friday and a little Monday.

I've found my space to be more workable when I support things from above if that makes any sense.

I've found my space to be more workable when I support things from above if that makes any sense.

makes perfect sense - thats what i was thinking - gonna strap my scrog net to the roof also :)

sorry no updates - letting the plants grow a little before another update while also working very hard on the new 10x10 set up

I have cleaned the entire garaged
bleach mopped the floors
cut a hole on the ceiling to run vent ducting to the bathroom exhaust port on the roof

600hps came in - ebb and flow came in - max fans came in - just waiting on the tent which wont be here until tuesday :(

i have laid a sketch on the floor out at the moment and getting thoughts together before the big install this week........

one weekend of boring clean up and prepare work - no one likes that - but its always necessary........

this week should be fun :)

Have a great sunday guys!

Looking like a great setup you got going! Cant wait to see the harvest!

thanks xbones - half way through right now :) - about another 4 weeks left

Back
Top Bottom